Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

35 Reviews for Sugar & Spice Laura's Delights

Consultations (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
34 Sugar & Spice Laura's Delights Reviews

We got both our cake and ice cream from Laura, and it was wonderful. It tasted amazaing, and it was decorated exactly as we wanted! We had a Harry Potter wedding, and Laura even made some edible magic wands for our cake-it was beautiful!
Laura was so easy to work with, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Loved our cake! It was exactly what I had pictured in my head. Not only did it look great, but it tasted great too!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I would definitely recommend Laura and her staff at Sugar n Spice to any bride. There service was excellent! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted and it tasted amazing. We are still getting compliments on it from our guests.

Profile Picture User2510678, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would definitely recommend Sugar & Spice to anyone for their wedding cake. Not only are Laura's cakes absolutely delicious, she is such a sweet person and is so very talented. Our cake was exactly what I wanted and MORE. We have gotten so many complements from our guests on how pretty our cake was. Thanks Laura!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Laura provided our grooms cake as well as our wedding cake and both were absolutely fantastic! We were able to provide her a photo of what we would like the wedding cake to look like and she absolutely nailed every detail. She customized the flavors by layer for us to provide something for everyone. The cake itself was delicious! and we cannot wait for our first anniversary to enjoy more!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura did a great job on our wedding cake. The cake was beautiful, exactly what we wanted and it was incredibly yummy (and I typically don't like wedding cake)! We had ordered extra cake but I still didn't get to taste all the different kinds at the wedding because so many people went back for seconds, it was that good.

Profile Picture User2988188, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura's cakes are not only incredible tasting but they are spectacular to look at! Not only was our wedding cake gorgeous, but my husbands grooms cake was a huge hit the night of our wedding. Laura went above and when she made his cake. It was huge and even had moving parts! We loved it!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When I met Laura, her work was remarkable. Anything that I wanted she said she could create. I showed her an image I found on the internet of a sand castle cake and she didn't hesitate to tell me no, instead she said "how can I make your dream come true, we will do it how you want it done, its your special day!" A very special lady I will be doing business with her again.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura did a great job. The cake was absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed of (and, from what I hear, tasty too). The dessert bar was also awesome.

Profile Picture User3525863, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugar & Spice did an excellent job on our wedding cake. It was delicious! She was very easy to work with, and made the whole process very easy. Very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture User3234799, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura did a excellent job making our wedding cake and pies. They were beautiful and delicious!!
We would highly recommend Sugar and Spice Laura's Delights!!

Profile Picture Gail, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

They make the best cupcakes. Very nice service.

Profile Picture User2837224, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake and the service were outstanding! Thank you for helping to make our day special!!

Profile Picture Lee Ann, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved the cake they made for our wedding - it was beautifully designed, the texture was fluffy and moist, and it tasted great! Just what we had wanted.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We brought in a picture of a cake we found on the internet and she replicated it perfectly! She definitely made the cake aspect of our wedding non stressful! Amazing flavors and reasonably priced as well! A pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 10/5/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and Laura was a delight to work with! Honestly, I didn't shop around so I don't know how her prices compared to others. The colors on the cake were slightly off from the picture I provided, but it was still very gorgeous and [almost] exactly what I wanted. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Laura and highly recommend her to future brides!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/1/12, 1 Review
4.2

Laura did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and delivered right on time and set up wonderfully. For fondant and multiple flavors and fillings the price is great! She waited late one night to meet with us to choose flavors and was very kind and friendly to us. I did feel that she was a bit unorganized with our order when I talked to her, but all turned out well! Loved it!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura and the staff at Sugar n Spice are great! They have made many cakes for me in the past, from birthdays to showers. They always taste amazing and look wonderful. Her prices are very affordable with no hidden charges for fillings and setup. When it was time for my fiance and I to choose who would create our wedding cake there was no question. Laura was very easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a specialty cake for any occasion.

Profile Picture User2074271, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing quality! We gave her a photo and she worked her magic. Great taste and it was just what we wanted.

Profile Picture User2704473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cake. It was not only delicious, but the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. I was delighted and surprised when I saw it.

Profile Picture Ruth, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura was wonderful to work with. She was flexible in meeting times and in the creative process of my cake. I gave her a few pictures of what my fiance and I liked and exactly what we were hoping for. The cake was delicious and very affordable. I would recommend the Sugar n Spice staff to any bride looking for a tasting and beautiful wedding cake.

Profile Picture User2511583, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

BEST wedding cake I've ever had. It was super affordable, one of the lowest prices I found and it was delicious! We had 2 cakes. One cake was chocolate with a chocolate filling. The other was half carrot cake with cream cheese filling, and white cake with raspberry filling- all three flavors were excellent. We actually ordered too much cake, so got to freeze the left overs. A few months after the wedding we pulled some of it out and it was still delicious! We look forward to eating the rest of it. I also got alot of compliment from guests about how great the cake was.
Our wedding cake was pretty traditional, but elegant. She decorated just like I wanted and it looked amazing. The grooms cake was also perfect. I found duck toppers and she used fondant to do a camo effect that was so neat- he loved his cake! Lauara was easy to work with, I felt like she knew what I wanted and had a clear vision the executed it perfectly. She also seemed open to doing anything I wanted or needed from planning the design to ordering more cake last minute.
I would definitely recommend her to any bride and if I can find an occasion to order a large cake again, I will be getting it from Sugar and Spice Bakery!

Profile Picture kristyn, 10/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing. The taste was incredible. Our cookie favors were so awesome! We love Sugar and Spice!

Profile Picture kristen, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Wedding Cake

Great tasting cake, very moist. And she took my photos and turned it into an awesome looking cake We have used this vender for wedding showers too.

Profile Picture sadie, 9/24/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Laura made us a custom cake that we loved. We showed her pictures of cakes we found online that we liked and she made one exactly like we wanted. There were plenty of different flavors to choose from, and it tasted great!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews