10 Reviews for A Stylish Affair by Jessie

Jessie is the very best coordinator around. My husband and I interviewed several, and let me just tell you A Stylish Affair is the way to go. Jessie responds almost immediately to texts/calls and e-mails and is unbelievably fun and easy to work with. She made my special day picture perfect despite some weather issues. I couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessie was absolutely by far my fav vendor. She went above and beyond and is so organized. I don't think my day would have been nearly as amazing or gone so smoothly without her. She was such a blessing and we appreciate everything she did for my special day. Thank you so much Jessie!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WE LOVED JESSIE!!! She is the complete package as far as coordinators go. She was flexible, attentive, creative and just plain FUN to work with! She did the "Day of Wedding" coordination so I could just relax and be the bride on my special day. I had been planning my wedding from out-of-state and realized I would need some help. She was just what I needed and made the day run so smoothly, that I almost forgot she was there! She was that smile and reassurance that helped me get through the stress of the day and then after the ceremony we just hugged! I completely recommend her and her company's services! 2 words to explain my experience: FUN and FANTASTIC!!

Profile Picture Anja, 5/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessie was awesome! She really took the stress off and allowed me to enjoy our wedding! Very professional and easy to work with. Will definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User3745542, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Awesome job!! Very professional.

Profile Picture User3745755, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessie was awesome, and i recommend her highly to anyone

Profile Picture chris, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Great job, very affordable, very dependable. Jessie really knows how to handle any situation that arises and will go far in this business. Would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for making my special day stress free and just perfect.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Jessie was such a pleasure. We started with a grand plan and a large budget , things changed after all the plans were made and Jessie fixed everything ! She worked to change alot of things we scaled back on at the last miniute with a helpful attitude and soothing support. She made our day perfect.

Profile Picture James, 8/11/12, 1 Review