Storybook Ranch Reviews

30 | McKinney, TX

30 Reviews for Storybook Ranch

• User4528147 · event on 10/17/2014

4.2

All of the guests absolutely loved the Western themed venue! It was one of our most successful events.

Sent on 11/05/2014

James · event on 06/17/2012

4.2
      3.5

We had a large group of children with adults at the ranch on Father's Day 2012, and there were too few horses for 'us' to ride. Thus, we still had people waiting in line to ride, 1.5 to 2 hours after the end of the event.

Otherwise, we had a wonderful afternoon at Storybook Ranch.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Hollee · Married on 09/13/2014

3.5

We are extremely pleased with the entire process of our wedding, and are so thankful that Jen was our support staff. There were two very minor disappointments (availability to see the venue in the summer months and the dinner serving line at the wedding ceremony). We were told it would be buffet style, but the cook would not let anyone serve themselves on the meat and the serving line lasted about an hour. Although it was disappointing, it was still a very fun ceremony and we have no regrets about the venue or having Jen coordinate everything for us. She is absolutely WONDERFUL and we have already recommended the venue to several of our friends who live near it. Thank you.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Marie · Married on 04/04/2014

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

We were definitely disappointed about quite a few things. These were things that we agreed on, that were not fulfilled: There was not a runner and it had rained the previous night so my dress was filthy, the food and dessert weren't sent home with my mother and at times there was no one at the entrance or the office directing the guests (I had someone walk in on me in my underwear because they didn't know where to go, along with three other guests). We had guests leave because it was freezing when they had mentioned heaters being an option if it got cold and we requested a projector and screen and neither of those were there. My Dad spent a lot of time on a slide show that he just was not able to play. The venue was very strict about simple things like providing our own food and fees on outside catering and alcohol were outrageous when alcohol was not included. The venue coordinator was constantly making excuses about things we had to do through them as if to make more money and then when we did finally pay we couldn't get a hold of her. Everything we asked, it was as if we were a hassle.

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • W

WENDY · Married on 07/14/2017

1.0

I tried several times to get ahold of a representative for this venue for pricing and all. I thought it would be great for my storybook wedding but no one emailed or called me back.

Sent on 04/26/2017