Stephens Jewelers Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 11/16/2018

Wouldn't Go To Anyone Else!

My husband and I used Stephen's Jewelers for all of our wedding jewelry - my engagement ring, wedding band, wedding necklace, his wedding band, and another ring that he bought as a wedding gift for me. 3 of the 4 rings we purchased were completely custom, and Stephen was amazing throughout the process! He understood exactly what we wanted and made it all happen at a price that was fair and reasonable. We absolutely LOVE Stephen's and send all of our friends there when they're looking for engagement rings or other fine jewelry. Highly, highly recommend!
    Alyssa Married on 06/23/2018
    I've worked with Stephens before for other jewelry, so I told my now-fiancé to check them out when the time came to look at rings. Stephens helped him over multiple sessions pick out a ring that was not only beautiful but was also high-quality AND made sense in his budget. Not to mention, the Carbonettis are great people :) This business will not steer you wrong.
    Shannon Married on 10/18/2014
    Steve and Nancy were so great to work with! They did my engagement ring and it was beautiful, so it was not even a question that we would be getting our wedding rings from them also. Our wedding bands turned out exactly the way we wanted. My husband was looking to have more of a non-traditional band, one that had baseball stitching on it. Nancy kept in prompt contact with us about the design, and Steve's custom work on it was amazing; it turned out better than expected!
    Cyndi Married on 08/01/2014
    The service we received the second we walked into this jewelry store was one of a kind. We did not feel pressured into buying anything and instantly felt at ease with the owners! We were able to design one of a kind wedding rings with the help of Stephen who went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We are absolutely in LOVE with our wedding bands and highly recommend them to all our friends and family!! =)