543 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702 Map · Phone number

About Janvier Jewelers

Brothers Ed and Lee Janvier founded Janvier Jewelers in 1975 on the principle of providing superior customer service. An independent, family-owned business, Janvier Jewelers’ success is a direct result of over 37 years of building and maintaining customer loyalty. We are proud to say that many of the relationships we have with our customers span several generations. We have the distinct pleasure of continuing to provide service to our loyal patrons because of the importance we place on treating our customers like family.

Providing customers with the absolute best jewelry buying experience means that the products we offer also need to be the absolute best. Unlike most jewelry stores, we hand select our diamonds direct from cutters from around the world in order to ensure that our showroom is complete with the highest quality selection available.

Our dedication to outstanding customer service shows in the experience of our staff. At Janvier Jewelers, our associates have an average of 25 years of extensive fine jewelry expertise, including gemological education. With certifications from the Gemological Institute of America in Diamond Grading, Advanced Fine Jewelry Sales, Fine Jewelry Consultants, Detecting Synthetic Diamonds, Identifying Challenging Synthetics, Gem Identification, and Color Stone Grading, our team is committed to upholding high standards of excellence.

At Janvier Jewelers, we aren’t just looking to make another sale; we’re looking to make another lifetime customer. Visit our Christiana Mall location today to see for yourself why so many rely on our quality, service and trust for the ultimate jewelry buying experience.

janvier brothers 2
facebookjanvierlogo
googlepluscover

13 Reviews for Janvier Jewelers

Caitlin · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Janvier for my engagement ring and our wedding bands and I could not have asked for a more personal and helpful experience. Karen really went above and beyond to help be design the ring I always wanted. She was so knowledgable and helpful, the whole experience was such a pleasure. Great quality, value and service I would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Janvier Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us Caitlin! It is so great to hear from you and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with your engagement ring and wedding bands. We will be sure to share your positive feedback with Karen. Thank you again for recommending us to others. Stay in touch!

Beautiful jewelry! Easy to work with!! Received rings earlier than expected! Great selection!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hi there,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on WeddingWire! We appreciate the kind words regarding our jewelry selection and staff. Your positive words of encouragement are truly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/31/2016

My fiancé just gave me a gorgeous engagement ring from Janvier! I couldn't be happier! When we first got engaged a few years ago, he proposed with a non-traditional heirloom ring. We had been thinking about getting a different one for a while, and had visited a few larger stores together at the mall. We both were so frustrated with the prices and the customer service at those larger stores that he went to Janvier without me. Ron gave him the star treatment! He worked with his budget and meticulously helped him look through ALL of their settings, and then picked out a stunning, flawless center stone. I'm telling you, it's the most perfect diamond I have ever seen! Aside from that, I am just so happy that Ron made the intimidating experience of buying a ring easy and comfortable for my fiancé. We will definitely return to purchase our wedding bands from Ron!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Hi Rachel,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us and congratulations on your engagement! We're so thrilled to hear that you love the ring. We wish you both all the best!

Janvier Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks