2209 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE 19810 Map · Phone number

About Continental Jewelers

Welcome to Continental Jewelers! We share your passion and enthusiasm for beautiful jewelry and gemstones! Located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley in Delaware, we pride ourselves on our knowledge, ethics and integrity. We can take care of all your jewelry needs, from the perfect engagement ring to a rare alexandrite (an amazing gemstone that changes color in different lighting), from changing a watch battery to restoring a family heirloom.

We have a state of the art repair and design facility as well as an American Gem Society certified Gem Lab. And we do it all in a warm and homey environment in a beautifully situated brick and stone freestanding building. We like to say it's "A Different Setting, a Different Experience".

We help people celebrate moments in their lives with beautiful jewelry to be enjoyed by future generations.

Follow Continental Jewelers on

lg142mens bandmain1000 400x400
c9285a1693da9879 DSCN8770
dscn8770
sgi mr2395engagement setmain330
Continental Jewelers
wedding bands same sex females
Continental Jewelers
wedding bands same sex males
zeg stacked eng ring zr494
c9285a1693da9879 DSCN8770
dscn8770

8 Reviews for Continental Jewelers

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Prior to making an appointment I sent them a picture of my engagement ring and upon arrival they had selected a few bands that matched my ring exactly. My husband wasn't as sure as to what he wanted but they worked with him through the process and got him exactly what he wanted. During that time my 7 year old Step-Daughter was being entertained while they cleaned my engagement ring free of charge!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! We're honored to be a part of your celebration!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

We have been going to Continental for years in my family because we do not trust anyone else! My fiance got my engagement ring from a place in NYC because that's where we live and it was too difficult for him to go to DE for it. Well, we learned our lesson because I ended up having 3 small stones come out before I had had it for 1 year :( I took the ring to Di Anne at Continental and the jeweler was able to build up the prongs and I have not had ANY problems since then!

We both got our wedding bands with Di Anne and could not be happier! She is so professional and knowledgeable, and what I love is that she is eager to educate customers--I feel like people in this industry would rather keep people in the dark, but Di Anne wants you to make a decision after having ALL the information. We will continue to go back for years to come!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Stephanie! We take as much pride in our repairs as we do our jewelry. And Di is fantastic! So glad to be a part of your important celebrations!

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

My fiance and I brought my engagement ring in to be appraised and we loved Chrysa. She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and also hilarious and fun! She checked the ring thoroughly, making sure all diamonds and stones were tightly in place. Also, I had somehow bent the band within the first week of having it (lifting something really heavy) and was panicking that this would keep happening. She assured me that it was a fluke, and cleaned and straightened the band when I left it for appraisal. She explained what all the numbers, letters, etc meant and we were impressed with how fast I got it back. This jeweler also sends notices every so often to take it in for cleanings and to be checked, which is a good benefit.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Continental Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks