Continental Jewelers

Wilmington, DE View map

Welcome to Continental Jewelers! We share your passion and enthusiasm for beautiful jewelry and gemstones! Located in the heart of the Brandywine Valley in Delaware, we pride ourselves on our knowledge, ethics and integrity. We can take care of all your jewelry needs, from the perfect engagement ring to a rare alexandrite (an amazing gemstone that changes color in different lighting), from changing a watch battery to restoring a family heirloom.

We have a state of the art repair and design facility as well as an American Gem Society certified Gem Lab. And we do it all in a warm and homey environment in a beautifully situated brick and stone freestanding building. We like to say it's "A Different Setting, a Different Experience".

We help people celebrate moments in their lives with beautiful jewelry to be enjoyed by future generations.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating
  • Wendy
    Wendy B. Married on 02/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent customer service and designing!!

Chrysa suggested that we use parts of the original earring settings when we expressed concern about price when changing the design of a pair of earrings. The originals were beautiful, just too ornate and they were gold and I preferred silver. From these 2 earrings they were to make a pendant and diamond stud earrings. She explained thoroughly to my husband and myself how they could dip them and make them silver! We didn’t feel rushed or pressured in any way. They were finished in a reasonable amount of time and we are thrilled at the results! It was a great experience being a customer at Continental Jewelers and I plan to use them again in the future!

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much, Wendy! Those pieces really turned out beautifully. It was a pleasure working with you!
    Peaches Married on 09/22/2019

Great staff and Jewelry Store

Continental Jewelers is the BEST Jewelry store around!!! The staff are very personable and caring. I had to leave from my wedding band with diamonds in it & my engagement ring, which was my MomMom's diamond, that diamond is over 100 years old, to get them re-sized. I will only do this at Continental Jewelers on Silverside Rd, in Wilmington, DE. because they are all so trustworthy!!! I have been to their store over the years, since I moved to Delaware. They are the only store that I will trust with my diamonds. Their prices to size my rings are very reasonable, and the jewelry they sell is beautiful and very reasonably priced. You won't be sorry using Continental Jewelers as your jewelry store!!
    Peaches A.

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Thank you soooo much Peaches! We are so appreciative of your trust and confidence! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
    Rebecca Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Prior to making an appointment I sent them a picture of my engagement ring and upon arrival they had selected a few bands that matched my ring exactly. My husband wasn't as sure as to what he wanted but they worked with him through the process and got him exactly what he wanted. During that time my 7 year old Step-Daughter was being entertained while they cleaned my engagement ring free of charge!

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! We're honored to be a part of your celebration!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2209 Silverside Road Wilmington, DE, 19810
3024752000
Location of (Continental Jewelers)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding