Continental Jewelers Reviews

8 | Wilmington, DE

8 Reviews for Continental Jewelers

8 Continental Jewelers Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2018

Prior to making an appointment I sent them a picture of my engagement ring and upon arrival they had selected a few bands that matched my ring exactly. My husband wasn't as sure as to what he wanted but they worked with him through the process and got him exactly what he wanted. During that time my 7 year old Step-Daughter was being entertained while they cleaned my engagement ring free of charge!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! We're honored to be a part of your celebration!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

We have been going to Continental for years in my family because we do not trust anyone else! My fiance got my engagement ring from a place in NYC because that's where we live and it was too difficult for him to go to DE for it. Well, we learned our lesson because I ended up having 3 small stones come out before I had had it for 1 year :( I took the ring to Di Anne at Continental and the jeweler was able to build up the prongs and I have not had ANY problems since then!

We both got our wedding bands with Di Anne and could not be happier! She is so professional and knowledgeable, and what I love is that she is eager to educate customers--I feel like people in this industry would rather keep people in the dark, but Di Anne wants you to make a decision after having ALL the information. We will continue to go back for years to come!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Continental Jewelers's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Stephanie! We take as much pride in our repairs as we do our jewelry. And Di is fantastic! So glad to be a part of your important celebrations!

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

My fiance and I brought my engagement ring in to be appraised and we loved Chrysa. She was very knowledgeable and helpful, and also hilarious and fun! She checked the ring thoroughly, making sure all diamonds and stones were tightly in place. Also, I had somehow bent the band within the first week of having it (lifting something really heavy) and was panicking that this would keep happening. She assured me that it was a fluke, and cleaned and straightened the band when I left it for appraisal. She explained what all the numbers, letters, etc meant and we were impressed with how fast I got it back. This jeweler also sends notices every so often to take it in for cleanings and to be checked, which is a good benefit.

Christine · Married on 09/28/2013

Thank you to Continental Jewelers for my stunning engagement ring and our timeless wedding rings! Di Ann and Katie made the ring search really enjoyable, They took great care of us throughout the process and they made us feel like family. We would highly recommend Continental!

Kate · Married on 03/16/2013

We worked with DiAne at Continental for both our engagement and wedding band needs. She was great to work with! She listened to us and helped find the right bands. We had to make a few trips out, and each time she greeted us warmly and made us feel special too. It was a great experience!

Carrie · Married on 08/11/2012

Di Ane at Continental is amazing! She is a total pro when it comes to engagement and wedding rings. She spent hours with my fiance throughout the process of picking an engagement ring, and was incredibly helpful when we went back for our wedding rings. When we were looking for something that wasn't in stock, and could only see a pic in one of their books, she was able to contact the company that makes the ring and had it shipped so we could see it before making up our minds. She really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for. If you're in the Philadelphia-Wilmington area, I definitely recommend meeting with her.

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

Wonderful!! My husband bought my engagement ring here and we went back and bought our wedding bands together. All three rings are beautiful. The person we worked with sat down with us and made us feel like were were the only people there. They even engraved my husbands ring for free.

Chrysa has been most helpful in the selection of our wedding bands! She met with me and my fiancee at least 4 separate times before we finally decided what we wanted. When we couldn't find exactly what I wanted, she did some research and promptly emailed me with pricing for making the ring I wound up buying. Chrysa is so patient and knowledgeable, giving us lessons on the pros and cons of different metals so that we felt confident in what we ultimately chose. It's a small shop, but I recommend them!