Stems A Flower Shop Reviews

Stems A Flower Shop 2
Stems A Flower Shop 3
Stems A Flower Shop 4

LYNN · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful, beautiful flowers! Dore listened to our desires and created something way beyond our expectations! She was so fun to work with and helped make my daughter's special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • youngsil

youngsil · Married on 09/16/2017

My flowers look EXACTLY like the picture and photographed SO WEll. I gave her minimum direction with few photos and she did EXACTLY . flowers were amazing. Thank you so much

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/15/2017

My wife and I found Stems flower shop online when searching for a florist that was located near our venue. I was blown away by the beauty that this florist created in all of our floral arrangements. If you are looking for a florist in Evergreen, I highly suggest this vendor.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

My flowers were absolutely beautiful. I just gave Dore an idea of what my wedding was going to be and let her create something she liked. It was gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier. She made a great day even better. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Tasha · Married on 12/20/2016

I planned my wedding from 900+ miles and three states away. I called in told them I would like a white and red bouquet, 1 boutineer and rose petals. They did the most beautiful flowers for my bouquet! Better than I imagined. Their creativity is amazing

Sent on 12/31/2016

Thank you, Tasha! Hope it was a lovely wedding! ~Dore
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/27/2015

I have known Dore at Stems for more than 10 years and I had always dreamed of having her flowers at my wedding, but never though I could afford it. With some creative money saving ideas on my end I was able to have her bring my vision to life! She did such a wonderful job creating everything from scratch, and created exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Dore and Stems for all of your floral needs, wedding or otherwise. She has a way with non-traditional arrangements that are unique and gorgeous.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/11/2015

I found Stems after searching all over for a florist who could do beautiful and unique bouquet that wasn't a round ball of roses. I showed her a picture of a bouquet I fell in love with on Pintrest and also what my colors and theme were. She not only took the picture and put a twist on it to make it fit perfectly into my wedding, but it ended up SOO much better than I ever imagined. They were absolutely beautiful!! What made it an even better service was the fact she called to update me every step of the way. Two days before my wedding she noticed I forgot to include a whole centerpiece and was still able to pull it together and make it all at the last minute.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/08/2015

Dore did an amazing job for our wedding. We made our own centerpieces and decorations, so we only had Dore do flowers for the wedding party, but they were spectacular. We spoke about what I wanted for the bouquets and boutonnieres for about a half hour, while she took very detailed notes. I was a little nervous about what they would look like since I hadn't seen any pictures, we had only spoken about it, but everything was absolutely perfect. My bouquet was flawless and the colors were perfect. The flowers lasted throughout the night and even until the next day.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Bridget · Married on 06/06/2015

My Flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I asked for. I was so happy with them.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Thank you Bridget! I loved your ideas and making them happen! ~Dore

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

Dore is an absolutely amazing florist. She offers a full-service floral shop. She is very responsive over email and returns calls promptly. I first met with her in February for my October wedding so I didn't have a clear idea just yet. However, I presented her with a few general ideas and started a pinterest board for her to follow as I gathered and developed my floral plan. She worked with me closely to make sure I would have exactly what I wanted within the budget I provided her. She has a incredible eye for what works well together. On the wedding day she delivered the flowers to 3 different locations on time and set everything up just as we discussed. I would highly recommend her to anyone for their floral needs.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2013

I've known Dore for years, so when I got engaged there was no question who I'd use as my florist. Dore knows more than I ever will about flowers, so I knew anything she made would be gorgeous. I initially met with Dore and we looked at bouquets and I picked one I liked. Well, a couple months later, my wedding theme changed and I hated the original bouquet I chose. Luckily, Dore was really supportive and let me change everything. I sent her one picture and what she created was even more perfect. Dore is a master at her art and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/11/2013

karen · Married on 07/27/2013

Dore, the owner of Stems A Flower Shop provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding. She has a small shop in Evergreen. We found her on the internet. How lucky we were to find her! She did an amazing job in arranging the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and so fresh! As we live in the Denver area, Dore will now be my go to florist.

Thank you Dore for adding to the beauty of our daughter's wedding. It was truly memorable!

The Bermel Family

Sent on 08/15/2013

Stems A Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Karen! It was a pleasure to work with you planning Christie's wedding. And wasn't she a very beautiful bride! Dore

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dore who provided such beautiful flowers for our wedding and was so flexible with our changing minds throughout the process.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Camille · Married on 09/07/2012

If i could give more then 5 starts I totally would. I have known Dore (the owner and flower designer) at Stems for years so when I knew I was getting married I figure I would go up to Evergreen and see what her prices and ideas were. Dore was amazing! She was so reasonable and worked her butt off for us! She does the most beautiful floral arrangements, is so helpful, and her prices are very reasonable. She was easy to get a hold of if I had any questions and was very helpful when I couldn't quite get my thoughts on paper. I am telling you Dore is the floral industries best kept secrets! You can find her on facebook and on pinterest. Please check her out I promise you wont be disappointed. I know Evergreen is a little out of the way if you're in Denver but its well worth the trip. I have recommended her to other brides and they have been overly happy with her.

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

I was 100% satisfied with Dore at Stems A Flower Shop and the flowers she provided at my wedding at Dunafon Castle in Idledale, CO. I received so many compliments on the bridesmaid's bouquets, the centerpieces, and everything else that she did. We had a vintage-style wedding so I acquired a bunch of aqua mason jars on my own and then she put the centerpieces together with purple and blue hydrangea and then a variety of other purple and green flowers. Everything looked so fresh and was put together so well. I also made my own brooch bouquet but she put the finishing touches on it by adding greenery and an ivory wrap.

I was also very impressed by her professionalism. When I emailed her, she'd respond either the same day or the next. I also had a few last minute additions and she handled it perfectly. Her prices are very reasonable as well. Overall, I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/10/2012

We were very pleased with out florist. She was a wonderful person to work with. The prices were reasonable and better then anyone elses for what we got. The flowers turned out beautiful. We had my bride bouqet, bridesmaids bouqets, boutineers for groom ,groomsmen, father, and grandparents, then we also had crosages for mothers and grandmothers.They were gorgous and exactly what we wanted. We were very pleased.

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2011

Dore and the flowers she put together for our wedding were amazing! Dore worked with me to really pull out what was in my head and come up with fantastic designs and floral choice. Even the items that weren't floral, were great. She also worked with me on my budget and we came to great conclusions for what we wanted to spend.

I've gotten great compliments and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I hope my hubby gets me a bouquet for our Anniversary!

Thanks Dore! I'd be happy to recommend you to any potential clients.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Laura · Married on 06/24/2011

Dore at Stems is wonderful! I came to her super last minute (3 weeks before my wedding) and she was still willing to work with me! I told her I didnt have a preference on flowers, just as long as they were purple and green and she went totally beyond my expectations! My flowers were gorgeous, and at a very resonable price!

Sent on 07/12/2011
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 05/26/2011

Dore at Stems was awesome!! She helped my sister and I create beautiful boquets and centerpieces!! I was nervous before I walked into the venue since I had just told her I wanted tall and big centerpieces... but I was taken back when I entered the room to see her beautiful work!! They were BREATHTAKING!! I was so happy with everything that she did, and she was such a pleasant person as well!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/06/2009

Dore at Stems did an AMAZING job while working within my budget. She created very natural centerpieces with branches, stones and flowers that complemented our outdoor wedding. The bouquets were stunning. Dore really took the time to understand the feel of the wedding and then made fantastic suggestions based on that. I would recommend Stems to anyone needing flowers for a special occasion and especially for weddings!

Sent on 03/09/2010

David · Married on 07/21/2018

We were partial to Stems for my daughter's wedding since they are a preferred vendor for Mt. Vernon Canyon Club, and having someone familiar with the venue was an asset. Dore was easy to work with and the bouquets and standing arrangements were spectacular. Not inexpensive but her work elevated the memorableness of the event.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Stems A Flower Shop 5
    Stems A Flower Shop 6
    Stems A Flower Shop 7
    Stems A Flower Shop 8

Holly · Married on 09/05/2010

I adored my wedding flowers from Stems. Dori is extremely creative and executed on my vision after just one conversation and a couple of pictures. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so unique and beautiful. I would highly recommend Stems!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2014

The bouquets were unique and beautiful and my headpiece was to die for! We got so many compliments!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Dore at Stems was very responsive to all my questions and had good advice about how to keep the cost at a reasonable amount. My flowers were beautiful and exactly how I imagined them. The delivery was smooth and Dore gave us instructions on how to keep the flowers fresh when not in use. They don't use artificial preservatives so make sure you keep your bouquets in water so they don't wilt.

Sent on 10/06/2017

3.5

Dore provided beautiful flowers for our wedding in July 2013. So many of our guests commented on the unique table arrangements which were a mix of wildflowers and even had some herbs from our garden mixed in. She was incredibly flexible and even incorporated fresh hops from our garden into the boutonnieres. She is provides quality flowers for an excellent price and is fun to work with. She can be a little scattered and might get dates and times wrong in email, but she delivered everything on time and it looked great.

Sent on 11/12/2013