Spring Creek Ranch Reviews

Barger · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection takes Work

1. Exceptional Wedding Planner
    2. Lovely space and venue
    3. Exceptional and delicious food (and top notch servers)
    4. No Surprises!
    And it was a PERFECT Day, thanks to the work put in ahead of time by Wedding Planner Toni Williams. Our budget was tight and with a couple that made a decision to get married in three months-rather than six this could have been a nightmare. Toni's calm demeanor, along with her vast experience and supreme good taste, made it happen with no hitches. After the bride and groom and parents went to the food tasting we all said, "No way the food will be that good for 180 people. No guessing here, it was even better. A month later, guests are still commenting on how much they enjoyed the food.
    This was our second daughter to marry. We know what it takes to do this. The first one we did entirely ourselves to save money. If we had it to do over again we all agree, we'd go right back to Spring Creek Ranch.

Gayla · Married on 06/23/2018

It was the wedding of my daughters dreams! Toni at SCR made every detail perfect! Cannot recommend more highly! Thank you Toni and Michael Doyle ❤️

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

Toni ROCKS!! Handles every little detail and was porifesional and wonderful. You have nothing to worry about with her on your side. Plus Spring Creek couldn’t be more BEAUTIFUL!

Devon · Married on 04/28/2018

There are not enough words to explain how amazing Toni and the staff at Spring Creek Ranch are. Toni is seriously a gift from God to all brides. She took all of my worries and stresses away and let me enjoy the planning process the entire year. I was never stressed or a bridezilla. She kept me on schedule with what I needed to do and what decisions I needed to make and she took the rest and ran with it. Some people call me a control freak (and I'm sure Toni would say the same) but I felt at ease letting her take control and completely trusted her with her decisions. Everything about the experience at SCR is like none other. The food tasting, the bride and groom dinner, the venue, the staff, everything is just perfect. Not to mention, the day of the wedding was completely stress free for me too. I was able to enjoy every little detail about marrying my man instead of every little detail about everything else.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Spring Creek Ranch 14
    Spring Creek Ranch 15
    Spring Creek Ranch 16

Spring Creek Ranch's reply:

Devon, you were an absolute blessing to work with. You and your mom were so amazing and that bridal party! What a joy! Let's do it again!!!!

Kristi · Married on 04/14/2018

We could not have dreamed of a better venue or wedding coordinator. Toni Williams and Spring Creek Ranch were amazing. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams thanks to Toni Williams. Her expertise and advise was greatly appreciated. She made sure that every detail was perfect.

Spring Creek Ranch 17
    Spring Creek Ranch 18
    Spring Creek Ranch 19
    Spring Creek Ranch 20
    Spring Creek Ranch 21

shelby · Married on 03/31/2018

Thank you Toni & Spring Creek!
    Our wedding was perfect! This was the BEST days of our lives! Everything we so smoothly. Toni is outstanding!

Catie · Married on 10/28/2017

Toni at Spring Creek is so easy to work with. She is on top of everything and always has you covered! They really know what they're doing.

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

From the minute my husband and I met Toni and toured SCR, we knew it was the venue for us. Toni couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. I don't know what we would've done without Toni and her help - from the menu planning and tasting, to picking out details, and so much more - she was on top of everything and answered our questions before we even asked them! Our day went by without one hitch - or if there was one Toni handled it before anyone knew about it! I am so thankful that we had Toni and Spring Creek Ranch for our wedding - they are the best of the best!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Toni and her team at Spring Creek Ranch was one of the best decisions Jimmy and I made when planning our wedding. Toni was very attentive to our needs before the wedding and throughout our wedding day. The food and beverages were provided by Spring Creek Ranch and were absolutely delicious! My parents were also very pleased with the attentiveness of Toni and her team. She answered any question they had and were able to work with our budget. Prior to the wedding my friends told me that Spring Creek Ranch weddings are the best, my experience there rings true!

Spring Creek Ranch 22
    Spring Creek Ranch 27
    Spring Creek Ranch 28
    Spring Creek Ranch 29

June · Married on 09/30/2017

Spring Creek Ranch made my dream reception happen. You have different options within SCR for where you want your ceremony and reception to happen, so make sure you check them all out. I really believe that SCR has something for everyone! I had my wedding reception at the newest addition and SCR, and I fell in love the moment I saw it. I really wanted an elegant, rustic wedding, and the new building really fit all my criteria. The edison lights, the open building concept, and the beautiful view really was a hit with all my guests. Also, the bridal suite is, BEAUTIFUL! I have to say that the best part about SCR is that you get Toni. Toni really made the planning process much easier, and she helped bring my dream reception come to life. I highly recommend this venue, and I believe that it is well worth the price!

Andrea · Married on 09/02/2017

WARNING: THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG AND DETAILED! We shopped venues for our daughters wedding last summer, considered ALL of the "Halls" in the Memphis area and all of the golf courses within 20 miles of Collierville. We met Toni Williams, toured the facility and corresponded with her several times in a short period of time and were completely SOLD hosting the biggest party of our lifetime at Spring Creek Ranch. Not only are the facility and grounds beautiful, you will NEVER encounter someone with the knowledge, patience and attentiveness of Toni. She listened to our vision, for the wedding, made suggestions and stayed connected with us over the coming months. We had not one but two fabulous food tastings, the final one brought tears to my eyes it was so perfect. The chef and mixologist were 100 percent invested in our opinions and tastes. The month before the wedding we were in touch weekly. Toni had an answer for everything including offering the talents of a relative to paint our signage on vintage mirrors. The vendors she suggested were amazing! Fast forward to the week of our wedding, on Thursday Collierville had 7 inches of rain. Toni met with us to craft a plan b in the event we had continuing rain. She thinks of absolutely EVERYTHING. Fortunately, the Lord blessed us with perfect weather on our wedding day. We arrived at the venue and everything we had planned and envisioned was present! HER STAFF - I have never felt so taken-care-of as we did the day of the wedding. Everyone from the greeters, to wait staff who passed appetizers, to bartenders and Toni and Margaret saw to every detail of that day. I would put her bridal room against any in the area, we enjoyed several hours of "beauty time" and made wonderful memories getting ready. We have been told our food was the best anyone had ever had at a wedding banquet, Know that if you choose SCR and Toni, you are guaranteed to be delighted and have your expectations exceeded!!!!

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

This team is amazing! We had the best experience of all time for our wedding day. It was perfect!

Debra · Married on 06/03/2017

Toni and her team are flawless. My daughter's wedding day was perfect thanks to Toni. I'm so glad we chose The Retreat at Spring Creek Ranch for our wedding and reception!

Terri · Married on 11/19/2016

This is a very elegant and enchanting wedding reception location. Your guest will enjoy the hospitality of an attentive staff. The bribe and wedding party will have no worries and can fully enjoy the night. We had a magical wedding reception and the food served on schedule and was delicious. Our friends continue to comment on how much fun they had and how good the food was, etc. Thank you Toni and all the staff at Spring Creek Ranch for helping make Tatum's wedding reception exceed our expectations!

Chelsey · Married on 11/12/2016

Spring Creek Ranch was everything I could have dreamed of and more for a perfect wedding! It was the first venue I checked out and I immediately knew it was the place for us! (I wish I didn't even waste my time looking at 3 other venues) I was a little hesitant about the venue price, but it is ALL worth it! Especially, with having Toni as the coordinator! She took so much stress away from me and made wedding planning easy and fun! She was more than helpful and will definitely go the extra mile for you to ensure your day is perfect! I'm a big foodie and was nervous about the food, but it was absolutely delicious! My guests loved how there was something different at each station and how it was presented. My guests can't stop talking about how great everything was and how taken away they were by the wonderful ambiance! I would definitely recommend staying at their cabin the night of your wedding too! It was perfect and very convenient. Thank you Spring Creek Ranch!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Spring Creek Ranch was absolutely amazing. Toni and her team were more than excellent. Words cannot explain how grateful I am for everyone at Spring Creek Ranch. They truly made my special day more than I could have ever imagined. They went above and beyond in every way imaginable. My wedding was more the PERFECT!!

Kayna · Married on 10/22/2016

Toni and her staff at Spring Creek Ranch were incredible to work with. It was a joy to work with her. Toni was fantastic and very helpful. I couldn't imagine having our special day anywhere else.

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Toni at Spring Creek was amazing! She made our experience so wonderful and the day ran completely perfect, thanks to her and the staff.

Kathryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Spring Creek made our wedding day dreams come to life! Toni and her staff were so nice and helpful i wouldn't have changed a thing.

Makenzie · Married on 07/02/2016

I could go on and on about how wonderful SCR is! My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! Toni and her staff are simply amazing. Throughout the whole planning process, Toni was there every step of the way helping us and making sure we had thought through every detail. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty and will give 110% for every couple. If you're looking for a beautiful (seriously picture perfect) venue, with a wedding coordinator who not only gets sh*t done, but gets it done better than any Pinterest board you could ever have imagined, then look no further. Well worth every penny spent and more. Thank you Toni and SCR for making our wedding dreams come true!

Mollie · Married on 06/04/2016

Toni was so amazing and helpful! I know my day would not have been the same without her help. SCR exceeded my dreams of a wedding. Your hospitality and kindness were appreciated. Everyone raved that we had the best food they ever had at a wedding! Thank ya’ll so so much! ??

Eric · Married on 06/04/2016

Toni Williams is the key to your success. Listen to her advise. We LOVE Ms. Toni!!!

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2016

Toni and the SCR staff are the ultimate wedding team! We are so grateful that our wedding was at SCR- stunning grounds, delicious food and the most amazing people. Every time we were there (planning meetings, food tasting, rehearsal) we were treated like family with the utmost priority. If you are getting married this is the perfect place! You absolutely get it all-from the most stunning views to your very own wedding planner! We wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding and so much of that positive experience is because of Spring Creek Ranch!

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Choosing Spring Creek Ranch for my wedding ceremony and reception was the BEST decision I could have made. Toni was so responsive and knowledgeable, which made wedding planning so easy. She provided great advice during my engagement, reached out to all of my vendors to coordinate and did it all with professionalism and friendliness. She helped plan my wedding day timeline down to the minute and was able to keep us on time all evening.

I would also recommend staying in the cabin that's on their grounds. It's so homey and convenient after a very long day of wedding festivities! Spring Creek Ranch is a beautiful venue with great food...your guests won't be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2015

Toni is absolutely wonderful to work with!! She will help you in any way she can, is readily available, knows everyone in the business, she is extremely professional, and organized. I asked her a billion questions and she would instantly text me back with an answer. Everything was perfect and ran so smoothly!! If there were any complications I did not know about them and she made both of our parents feel special on the day of our wedding :) I literally just brought all of my decorations up there and told her my vision, and then Toni and her team brought it to life and it was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! Not to mention the venue is absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place and everyone in it!!