Sirata Beach Resort Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Wendy
    Wendy D. Getting married on 02/09/2022

09/26/20 Beach Wedding event

The Sirata did an absolutely amazing job with my daugther's wedding last weekend. Kelli, Jessica an the entire staff paid attentional to EVERY little detail and gave my daughter her dream wedding! The staff in all areas was awesome and the banquet food was of the highest quality. We did rehearsal, cocktail hour, reception sit down dinner and farewell brunch and it all was perfect! Highly recommend this vendor for your event!
    Destiny C. Married on 10/10/2021

Awesome Place

I requested information a few months prior to traveling to St Pete since I'm in NH. I ended up communicating and meeting w Jessica. From the very beginning she was always answered right away and I didn't feel like I was bothering her w all my questions. When we toured the property everything was beautiful and had been renovated. They have many options for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They cater the food and had buffet and plated options. Me and fiance loved the coconut palm tent that is right on the beach and have decided to book this vendor based on the amazing customer service and how beautiful it is. I cant wait to bring all our friends and family here to celebrate our big day in 2021.

Sirata Beach Resort's reply:

Hi Destiny, We are so excited to be a part of your special day and look forward to helping you through the entire process! Sunny Wishes, Your Sirata Wedding Team
    Ann M. Married on 10/04/2020

Sirata beach resort

So glad we picked this venue for my daughters wedding it was reasonible the staff was very professional and the food and service was outstanding.

Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your daughters special day!

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 09/17/2020

The best night ever

Kelli and Jessica were the best to work with while planning our wedding! It rained on us during the ceremony and when we all got back inside they had towels ready for us to dry off. Everyone loved staying at the resort and were impressed with how great the wedding went. I highly recommend having your wedding here!

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you so much for giving us a great review! Despite the weather the evening was beautiful! We wish you the best and cant wait to hear about all of your adventures!

Sincerely,
    Your Sirata Wedding Team
  • Amy
    Amy K. Married on 03/21/2020

BEST VENUE! Made my dreams come true

We got married at Sirata on March 21, 2020. With COVID-19 we were quickly having to re-do our vision of our wedding on almost a daily basis to keep up with all the changes. Kelli Love could not have been more accommodating! The team at Sirata made sure we had the wedding of our dreams. The ceremony site on the beach was absolutely breathtaking, and having our reception in the Coconut Palm Pavilion right on the beach worked out perfectly! From the time we toured Sirata through the day of our wedding they went above and beyond to help us plan our day. We loved that so many aspects of our wedding were included and that they offered so much help during planning and the day of. I HIGHLY recommend.

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We loved being a part of your big day and are so happy that no matter what was happening you had an amazing time! Wishing you an amazing journey!
    Courtney L. Married on 03/07/2020

Awesome venue!!

We got married here on the beach back in March and it was amazing. It was a destination wedding so I planned everything from PA and Kelli Love was great with responding and helping me out with anything I needed, she’s awesome at her job! The food is amazing and the staff is so accommodating, everything turned out perfect with no complaints. I will say the only downfall to having the reception in the coconut palm tent is the bathrooms being kinda far away but besides that, the tent is such a nice location for a reception. Definitely recommend this place for anyone wanting a beach wedding, couldn’t have asked for a better place!
  • Maggie
    Maggie D. Married on 02/28/2020

Great people

This is such a beautiful venue. The staff were very friendly and kind and working. We worked with Tracy who did a great job responding to all questions and clarifying anything we needed. The only issue we had was with the room block situation but it seems that it worked out for everyone.

Hi Maggie,

Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy we could be a part of your beautiful say! We are glad we could get everything fixed for you and look forward to hearing all about your new adventure!

Jessica Bentley
  • Theresa
    Theresa P. Married on 02/15/2020

The Beach Wedding of My Dreams!

Having grown up on the beach in Florida I always had a "dream beach wedding" in mind. When I met my fiance' we both had previous church weddings and knew we wanted to be married on the beach. There are so many beach wedding destinations near our home in St. Petersburg and we chose The Sirata Beach Resort. I am an extremely discerning professional with an eye for detail and let my wedding planner, Jennifer Jasper, know my high expectations from the beginning. I told her everything from the rooms, to the hotel amenities to the food had to be an exceptional experience for our guests. And boy did she DELIVER!

Jennifer was always a step ahead of me, helping me plan and making suggestions that were exceptional! I truly don't know what I would have done without her at my side. I could not believe a hotel would provide me with someone with such a high level of professionalism and expertise as Jennifer! I cannot recommend Jennifer enough! What I loved the most about her was that I am very hands on and she always welcomed meeting with me in person, even at the last minute as I worried about details of one sort or another.

She was in contact with me the day before my wedding and throughout my wedding day. She came up to my room to walk me downstairs and coordinated the most beautiful wedding one could ever hope for! Thank you Jennifer Jasper!

I would also like to extend a special thank you to the chef and food staff - our guests gave us amazing compliments on our reception dinner! I want to also thank Veena for taking excellent care of Jeff and I during our reception; the staff even put away our table decorations as our ceremony winded down; everything was saved and all we had to do was put it in our car. Our wedding could not have gone smoother! It was the very best day of my life!! I hope to post a video which shows Jennifer getting me down the aisle in the perfect time ... it shows exactly why you should hands down choose the Sirata and Jennifer Jasper for your ideal beach wedding!

Hi Theresa,

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We could not have been happier with how everything turned out and you looked stunning! We hope you and your family had an amazing time with us and look forward to hearing all about your new adventure! Come see us again soon!

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 02/08/2020

Best Wedding Experience!

We hosted out wedding at the Sirata Beach Resort and it was incredible! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at the resort and Kelli & Jessica ensured everything went on without any hiccups! I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Kelli and Jessica were. They made sure everything from the decor, food, guests, etc were taken care. I worried about nothing! They even kept an eye on all the groomsmen to make sure they didn't celebrate too much before the ceremony ;D We had a rock and roll theme to our wedding that involved a lot of creativity and Kelli got very involved and even threw in some ideas that we used! The ceremony setup and scenery is gorgeous as well as the Royal Palm ballroom with sights of the beach, tropicana/downtown st pete, and the skyway bridge. All the lights lit up at night are beautiful and makes for an amazing backdrop. On top of that, the food was incredible! We selected the beef and chicken option. So many of our guests said it was one of the best steaks they have ever had. I could write a book with this review but overall this was the perfect venue for our wedding!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 02/01/2020

February Beach Wedding

My husband and I had a sunset beach wedding in February at the Sirata Beach Resort at St. Pete Beach. We live in Boston, Massachusetts and coordinating with Sirata from Boston was painless. From the beginning Kelli Love and her staff were more than accommodating and very helpful. Their list of preferred vendors were actually really good. We got our photographer, DJ, lights, ice cream, baker and florist from the list and we could not be happier with the services we got from the vendors. On the wedding day, the staff were very attentive to my husband and I. They made sure our glasses were full and we got food first. The most difficult part was the room block because our family and friends were very last minute and the reservation line was sometimes not as helpful. However, the staff under Kelli Love were responsive to our feedback and were able to rectify the situation. We opted for the Farewell Brunch the day after on the breezeway, which was very nice. Overall, the experience could not gone better. We were very pleased with our experience, the facilities and the amenities at the Sirata Beach Resort and recommend it highly.

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We loved being a part of your big day and getting to share in the experience! Thank you for sharing these photos they are absolutely amazing! Wishing you both all the best and hope to see you soon!

• Holly
    Holly W. Married on 01/26/2020

Our beach wedding

Sirata Beach Resort exceeded our expectations in making our dream of a beach wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We worked with Kelli Love and she was beyond amazing during the entire wedding process! We cannot thank her enough for making our dream wedding come true! We highly recommend Sirata Beach Resort for your wedding!

Sirata Beach Resort's reply:

Hi Holly, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We had so much fun being a part of your big day and it could not have turned out any better! We hope you are having the best time on this new adventure and wish you all the best! We hope to see you both again! Sunny Wishes, Your Sirata Team
    Brian D. Married on 01/25/2020

Destination Wedding

Kelli, made our entire wedding experience stress free, giving my wife and I and all our friends and family an amazing destination wedding. Everything was extremely organized. Set up and decoration were awesome. Fantastic food. Amazing pictures to last a lifetime. We will definitely visit Sirata again for one of our anniversaries

Hi Brian,
    We are so happy we were able to be a part of your special day! Everything was beautiful and the Coconut Palm looked amazing at your reception. We hope everyone had an amazing time and we wish you both the best on your next adventure!

• Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 11/16/2019

Great venue!

Great venue! We had an amazing day and our guests all had a great time! Loved how easy it was to communicate with Kelli about what we needed. She made sure everything went great on the day of! SO happy to have worked with her!

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for this review! We loved being a part of your special day and getting to meet your family and friends! We wish you all the best on your new adventure!

• Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding venue and food

Kasey is everything!!! This woman was my salvation! I will admit I had some issues with reservations with the hotel but Kasey was right there communicating with me the entire time! The Royal Palm ballroom took my breath away when I first saw it. The taco bar was a huge hit and the hotel itself was amazing! The customer service was fantastic and the hotel was super affordable for being directly on the beach. I was so sad to leave when I had to but all of my guests absolutely loved the hotel and venue!

Sirata Beach Resort's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for this great review! We are so happy to have been a part of your special day and the Royal Palm looked gorgeous! We hope you come back to visit us soon! Sunny Wishes, Your Sirata Wedding Team
    Alexandria Married on 09/18/2019

Sirata Beach Resort- Intimate Wedding

Jennifer Jasper and the team were so amazing!  We were an out of state group, looking for great deals and beautiful weather for our special day.  Jennifer was so amazing the entire process with helping us select everything, she was on top of EVERYTHING!  She was never rude or impatient, and never seemed irritated.  There were days we called her 3 times in a day just to ask questions and she always answered them and if she did not know she reached out to her manager or whoever else to get that information for us.  They made sure the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and wedding flowed perfectly.  We loved how she reached out to all of our vendors to make sure everyone was aligned and on time.  Like, I have heard of a lot of people being stressed out about their wedding and things going smoothly and on time.  Once we got there we didn't have to worry about anything, and that was amazing!  We highly recommend their wedding packages and their location for the beach front wedding is so beautiful!This is no reflection of the Sales team or anyone involved with the wedding because they were great!  The front desk team, was a little lost when it came to our accommodations, and the rooms were not quite what we expected.  But the Rum Tiki Bar, drinks and food are amazing!  Unfortunately the Compass Grille was never open the entire time we were there.  But overall, all our family and guests really enjoyed themselves and had a great time. We created so many great memories!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 06/16/2019

So amazing

Kasey was amazing to work with. She was always available to answer my questions. She went above and beyond to make my day perfect. It rained and we couldn't be on the beach like we planned but she still made it beautiful. She was there every step of the way and I can't recommend her enough!
  • Jean
    Jean Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

My partner and I had been planning our wedding for 2 years and had visited a few locations in St Pete Beach. When we arrived at the Sirata we knew this was it! Kasey Bussell was our wedding planner and she was the absolute best! No matter how many emails, phones calls or questions I had, Kasey walked me through it. Our day arrived and the wedding went off with a few minor bumps but again Kasey was there to take care of it. We had the most perfect day and had our dream wedding. I cannot thank Kasey and the staff at the Sirata enough for not only making our stay amazing but also our guests. The Sirata Resort is a great place for your wedding, a celebration of any kind or just a get away!

Good Morning Jean,

We are so happy we were able to help you make your day a huge success!! Having your wedding here was a amazing time and we are so thankful that you chose us for your venue! We wish you the best!

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/13/2019

Kasey & Jessica... Awesome

We worked with Kasey Bussell primarily. She was very accessible, down to earth, nice, and accommodating. Weather was questionable on our wedding day and the plan was well laid out and communicated.

Also, if you book the Sirata, you will use their catering. This is not a problem because the food is phenomenal! We had people raving about the food the whole next week!
    Mike B. Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect venue!

Our wedding at Sirata was perfect! The views are amazing and really made for good pictures and an overall beautiful atmosphere. Kasey was our coordinator and she was such a great help the entire time. I definitely recommend Sirata!
    Pete S. Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect beach venue!

First, Jen, our wedding coordinator, was absolutely amazing. 10/10 for her and her responsiveness and service. She made planning a breeze and paid attention to all the details the day of. Even our guests raved about her.

Now, the ceremony/reception. Beachfront ceremony was gorgeous and the ocean was the most perfect backdrop. Jen made sure the reception was set up just as we envisioned. We had the intimate buffet and the food was delicious, bartender was so friendly, and we had great service.

The resort was recently updated and had great amenities for our large group to stay busy. The two pools, two beach bars, and loungers on the beach (with watersports and a drink cart) allowed us to gather as a group for several days. The rooms are all updated and clean. Food service is a little slow so give yourself plenty of time. Overall this was the perfect spot for us!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/23/2019

Amazingly beautiful and fun wedding venue!

The Sirata was such an amazing place to get married. Kelli and her team were so helpful and responsive throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding and the weekend of the wedding. We held out rehearsal dinner there the night before as well which was also a huge hit. Overall, our guests had such a fun weekend at the Sirata and they still can’t stop talking about it! We had such a flawless weekend and a wedding we’ll cherish in our hearts forever. One other thing- their vendor recommendations were really great too. We used a few of them and did not regret it!! Thank you to all the Sirata staff for an amazing wedding weekend! You made planning a destination wedding a breeze!
    Kayla B. Married on 11/09/2018

A Dream Come True

I can't even put into words how perfect our day was, all thanks to Kasey. She was an amazing wedding planner, and that is no exaggeration at all. Kasey was only a text or call away at any time of the day. Kasey went above and beyond for our special day. We booked our venue and met with her a year in advance, so imagine how pestering we were haha. Kasey never skipped a beat, she knew what we needed or wanted sometimes before we even asked it. She is a true professional and so much more. We had some difficulties checking in the day before the wedding, with our family and friends rooms. Kasey, without hesitant took care of it in such a manner that our family and friends didn't even know what went on. Kasey made our day a dream come true at the Sirata Beach Resort. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Location and Wonderful Staff

We got married at Sirata on October 27, 2018. This is a beautiful resort that just went under a complete renovation. We had a lot of family attend from out of town and everyone loved the new look and feel of the resort. Kasey and the entire wedding team at Sirata are beyond amazing and exceeded all of our expectations! Kasey was there through the entire process from initial planning, to several meet ups while the renovations were underway, to answering more than a few emails from us, all done with poise and incredible patience! She made sure that everything went smoothly and checked in on us multiple times that day. She made sure everyone was present during photos, made sure that the bridal party was set up to mingle with the guests beforehand, and made sure we had a drink ready at our table after the reception began. Our beach wedding was so beautiful and the staff did a great job with everything. One big plus is the security they have while the ceremony occurs to make sure no strangers get to close or end up in photos. The food is incredible as well. Our wedding guests couldn't stop commenting about how great everything was. The serving staff made sure everyone was treated so well too. Thank you, Sirata for making our wedding so special and taking such great care of anyone.

Melissa,
    We are so happy that you and your family like the new feel of the resort. We want to thank you for letting the Sirata be a big part of your special day. Wishing you many of years filled with love and happiness!
    Alexis Married on 10/08/2018

So fabulous!

Kasey Bussell, the events manager was absolutely amazing! Right from the start she was responsive, helpful and truly seemed like she cared and had our best interest. She also helped us out tremendously as the big day approached and even more so the day of! A couple of the servers during dinner were a little iffy, coming to me stating that the DJ couldn’t drink (could’ve spoke to the DJ directly) and not allowing us to take our extra meals when someone else said we could, but overall I was very pleased. When the reception ended, the beach bar stayed open for us and they were great as well!