Sincerely Cetiera Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Sincerely Cetiera

Chris · Married on 06/16/2018

Cetiera is amazing! She is very easy to work with, organized, responsive and has great ideas on how to make the day extra special. Cetiera's attention to detail made everything flow seamlessly and the day turned out even better than we had hoped. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Gian · Married on 09/23/2017

Great service and responsiveness. Cetiera is great and provides a great service.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/10/2017

From the moment I met Cetiera, I fell in love! She was so personable and really took the time to get to know me. I was overwhelmed with emotions because it was exactly what I wanted and more. She was amazing in coordinating, managing, and being flexible with anything I asked. She was able to oversee any of the problems and create a solution before I even had a chance to worry. From the moment I called to book, she was attentive to all my needs. I never had to worry about "bugging" her because she was so quick to respond. I would highly recommend to any future brides who want to enjoy their wedding and not stress about guests, vendors, or time management. Cetiera was beyond professional, detailed, and extremely organized!!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Arnold

Arnold · Married on 04/10/2010

I am a Classical guitarist in the Austin area and play for several weddings and work with several wedding coordinators so I know what quality, professionalism looks like. Cetiera is the picture of this. She responded to my questions quickly and was on top everything so that I as a vendor, did not have to worry. One point to note: I had some technical difficulties on the day of the wedding, I needed some simple batteries for my equipment, Cetiera offered to jump in her car and run to the store for me, I was so impressed with this action but ultimately I took care of it myself. The fact that she even offered is the sign of a great coordinator. She's willing to go above and beyond. Hire the beauty and grace that is Cetiera, high recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2018