Simply Something Event Planners LLC Reviews

10 Reviews for Simply Something Event Planners LLC

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

Leslie and her team are AMAZING. I was unsure about needing a wedding planner, but it was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding.
    Simply Something was professional from day one and continued to impress me up until everything thing was done.
    Thier communication was clear, informative and consistent with us and our vendors. They truly think of everything (the day of they had pre-assembled emergency kits(mints/fabric steamers/sewing kit, etc). Most importantly they kept the day ON SCHEDULE and flowing EFFORTLESSLY!
    I have recommended them to friends I know that are getting hitched. The peace of mind they give you is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Simply Something Event Planners LLC's reply:

Thank you Whitney! From the first meeting to our last planning email you were so accommodating and organized. Your Wedding Day was beautiful because it was your vision and your love for each other that was present from that morning to the end of the night! And we just want to say THANK YOU again for allowing the SSE team for being apart of a chapter in your love storty!

Tamika · Married on 05/28/2016

Leslie and her team were amazing!!!!

They went above and beyond any expectations that I had.

Leslie responded to me personally at awkward hours when an idea would pop into my mind at 3 am! She would also rework some of my ideas to make them great. Her recommendation of vendors was excellent. The team worked together like a well oiled machine!!!!!

SSEP was extremely professional and kept me on task.

It was worth every penny I spent. I initially went with a less expensive package but realized the services were well worth the money I was spending and upgraded my package. Go with the complete package!!!

SSEP was very accommodating to my last minute changes and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Simply Something Event Planners LLC's reply:

Tamika you were a joy to work with. I will miss our phone conferences and the laughter you brought to every meeting. Thank you for trusting our design ideas and trusting the SSEP team to handle everything on your checklist for your special day.

Euzelia · Married on 12/20/2014

Event was done with excellence. Staff was responsive and courteous. Service of vendors exceeded expections. There were no missteps or last minute changes. I highly recommend SSEP and will use them again for my next big event.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Kena · Married on 09/06/2014

Leslie and her staff were very dedicated to providing the wedding services that I desired for my special day. As a very detail-oriented person, I had very specific needs and wants for almost every part of my wedding and reception. However, SSEP were very responsive to all of my questions, very informative, and very professional throughout the entire planning process. Leslie continuously kept me informed about the status of all of my vendors through numerous email, text messages, in person consultations, and phone calls. In addition, she produced a flexible payment schedule for me so that I could afford the nice wedding that I had in mind. Overall, with the assistance of SSEP, I had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception and was very happy how well everything flowed on my special day.

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Kelcy

Kelcy · Married on 04/26/2014

Simply Something Event Planners were top notch from the first meet and consultation meeting through to post event! Each team member was professional in every setting, honest, flexible, understanding. With SSEP you know "It's Handled!" I personally recommend this vendor. I will hire them for future events.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Elijah · event on: 04/12/2014

Leslie was great is all aspects. My mother still receives calls about her party months later.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Simply Something Event Planners LLC's reply:

Thank you Mr. White. We enjoyed the planning process and seeing the smile on your mothers face was priceless.
  • Z

Zakia · event on: 11/23/2013

Outstanding services. Event was flawless and I had not worries in the world. Great to be able to go to your own event and enjoy yourself and not have to do anything.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Thank you Zakia!

Nia · Married on 07/09/2011

Excellent service. Helped me out greatly with all of my wedding plans.

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • Jalisha & Robert

Jalisha · Married on 07/22/2017

I am truly thankful to Simply Something Event Planners. They made the whole wedding planning process and the actual event as stress free as possible. The staff was always friendly and easy to contact. I cannot put into words how much I truly appreciate their services! They definitely helped us to have the wedding of our dreams! #JohnsonStateOfMind

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jalisha,
    I think it was the hottest day in July but working you and Robert made it a breeze. We enjoyed planning and coordinating your wedding day! Thanks for trusting SSEP to plan and coordinate your day.

Kimberly · Married on 03/03/2012

They were very professional, on-time and very organized company. And very informative about my event and what could make my event better. Also their prices where reasonable.

Sent on 08/08/2014