86 Reviews for Simple Weddings

Religious (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Civil (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Wow! I can't believe it has been over a month since we were in Florida, enjoying Indian Shores with our whole family for Cassie & David's wedding. I wanted to let you know that "Simple Weddings" was fantastic and you exceeded all of my expectations. My one wish would be that I had another girl to do this all over again with you! You made everything so perfect for them and for our whole family!

It has been so much fun looking back at pictures and just reflecting on how beautiful everything was ~ and we have you to thank for being part of it! Thank you and your whole staff for being so wonderful and putting up with the kiddos as they were setting up. Your whole crew was top notch for taking care of everything and all of our questions ahead of time, etc. Amber - you are great! You answered all our questions, so helpful the day of the ceremony, kept contact with us throughout to see if there was anything else she could do. Anthony - super officiating and helping setting up and tearing down. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Pictures went so smoothly - you all just knew how to handle everything and especially the kiddos. And the pictures were so good! Loved them! I just cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Lori, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Weddings was simply amazing! From start to finish they were thorough with every small detail. If you're thinking about getting married on the beach, there's no other way to go... I had a fairy tale wedding, and I couldn't have done it without Amber and her team. Very professional and friendly. I didn't have to worry about anything! Thank you simple weddings for making my fairy tale wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Karla, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Planning

Anthony and his team were AWESOME! We planned our wedding sight unseen. They were very responsive and our day turned out perfect! They had recommendations for everything!!! They made this process SO EASY and stress free!!

Profile Picture Dayna, 12/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

As a wedding planner and a second-time bride, I wanted a very unique and personal ceremony. We chose Anthony as our officiant. He was very comfortable with our unique content, as we modified the traditional ceremony language to include a hand-fasting. We also had 2 special friends read passages during the ceremony, and he made the transitions seamless. He took the time to make sure that our ceremony was about us. His delivery is professional, yet personal, and he adds humor to his ceremonies to help balance the sentimentality and spirituality. It's the perfect balance and what you want as a bride on the beach! He and the day-of coordinator, Desiree also made sure that our music cues were spot on as we had different processional songs for the members of our wedding party. Music is very important to my husband and me, and we were glad this was part of the Simple Weddings service.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I wanted to express how appreciative we were of the beautiful wedding we had for Dave and Lana. Shanna, Desiree, Claire and Anthony were just awesome to work with. We had so much fun and it was exactly the ceremony they wanted. We've had a couple other weddings in our family and this was by far the easiest one I've ever planned! I would definitely recommend your company to anyone. You were always responsive and respectful of their wishes. Loved all the special touches of the shells on the table and the ring photos in them and the signs. It looked so beautiful and went beyond my expectations. Thank you, thank you!!
Best Regards,
Gayle Grundtner, Mother of the Groom

Profile Picture Gayle, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Finding Simply Weddings was like a dream come true. Both Anthony and Amber listened to every word we said. Guiding us through locating a venue to selecting the perfect DJ for our wedding. Amber took care of our wedding day as if it were her own, which allowed my husband and I to just relax and enjoy our day and our guests. No one can beat this outstanding team and their crew. Look no more and call Simply Weddings!! You will not regret your call I know we didn't and we are so happy we found them.

Profile Picture Julianna, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Destination

Anthony genuinely made sure our special day was perfect. Thank you for that.

Profile Picture Kendall, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I couldn't be happier with the amazing New Year's Eve beach wedding Simple Weddings did for me and my husband. They made everything super easy because they do it all. Desiree did a great job making sure our special day was perfect. The decorations, flowers, music, cake was just how I imagined. Ron, our officiant was great and the ceremomy was beautiful. Amber came to my hotel room the day of the wedding to do my hair and makeup and made me feel exceptionally beautiful. Steven, our photographer was very fun and easy to work with, I can't wait to see the photos! Everything was absolutely perfect and I'm so happy I had you guys to give me a stress free planning and wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tamara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Excellent Service! We would highly recommend Simple Weddings! We had a wonderful and beautiful vow renewal ceremony for our 30th wedding anniversary...they are the BEST!

Profile Picture User7960637, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Simple weddings was the perfect choice for us. We absolutely loved everything they did. Our coordinator Christopher was great and made sure we were on the same page through the whole process. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Planning a destination wedding was anything but simple, but Simple Weddings made the entire process easy, efficient, and affordable! We reached out to Amber when the previous company we had booked with lost our ceremony site and were impossible to get in touch with so needless to say we were a bit panicked and frantic. Amber was so sweet to talk with! She listened, reached out to the city, filed for a permit, and was able to squeeze us in on our preferred wedding date (THANK YOU!)! Christopher was our assigned wedding planner, and we couldn't have been taken care of any better. He texted us often just to check in, our phone conversations were always productive whether they were planned or last minute detail worries, and he helped us plan our perfect wedding! We chose Anthony as our officiant, and even with little contact with him before the wedding day, he delivered a fantastic ceremony. We loved that we were able to choose our own music, our own dialogue, and our own decor; it was truly the wedding of our dreams! We are so happy that we chose Simple Weddings! Thank you to all involved for making our day so special! Katie and Katelyn 10/15/16

Profile Picture Katie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Outstanding service , simply perfect from the start to finish. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for someone to plan a perfect beach wedding and want to know exactly what to pay and expect, these are the people to contact!

Profile Picture Charle, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

These guys were.perfect for my beach wedding. They had decor that noone else had. They were so good to me. It turned out to be a perfectday even tho a drunk driver hit the power pole and we lost power, they made it beautiful and it went so smoothly. I recommend this company to anyone who wants an easy ride for a perfect wedding

Profile Picture michelle, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Very quick to answer questions, friendly, and stress free set up

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Simple weddings did a great job helping us plan our out of state wedding in Florida. They took care of everything. They even set up an activity for our 4 grandchildren ages 5 and under. They did a sand footprint with 2 wonderful people from the Sand Box. We had to move dinner inside due to the heat on the balcony and Desiree handled it easily! The tables were beautiful inside, and everything went off without a hitch! Trent, our officiant was great, very easygoing; the beach arch was beautiful, Vincent on steel drums was awesome, and the catering my Marcy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for better! We highly recommend Simple Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Love, love, loved my experience with Simple Weddings! I had a beautiful, stress-free wedding on the beach in Treasure Island, Florida. They planned everything for me from the officiant, photographer, flowers, and even hair and make up. The set me up with a company to get my marriage license on line so I didn't have to worry about running around once I got to Florida (since I live in PA). They were easy to get in touch with, responsive, and definitely knew what they were doing! Everything was perfect!! I can't say more about Simple Weddings!!

Profile Picture User6840033, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Weddings was the best!! They were there when I needed them anytime of the day! Always available and very responsive. Professionalism is there number one priority and yes they were professional but yet family oriented. I felt as if they were my family. The decorations were beautiful, ceremony was on time and coordinated efficiently and they were welcoming to my family. I love Simple Weddings and thank you for making my dream wedding come true!! The Render's!!

Profile Picture User6393998, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I really enjoyed working with Simple Weddings! They made it very easy for me to have the destination wedding I have always wanted! Especially with living so far away!-I highly recommend their services & packages!! Everything turned out perfect & looked so beautiful on our big day!!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 3/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We live in Northern Ireland. It was our dream to have our wedding on a Beach in Florida at sunset. We searched the internet for a company that could help us fulfil this dream. We contacted numerous companies but from all the replies we received it was clear to us from the outset that Simple Weddings had already taken a genuine interest in making our day perfect. Anthony was our initial contact, through him we met Amber & our photographer Claire. Considering the distance involved between Ireland & Florida,
you can imagine it was very hard for us to allow people we hadnt met to take so much responsibility for our day. Well we never needed to worry, from our first Skype call with Amber to finally saying 'I DO' at a stunning sunset on Treasure Island Florida, Simple Weddings made the whole experience in a word 'Perfect'. Nothing was too much trouble for them, no detail overlooked. The friendly & professional manner that Amber, Claire & all their company showed us was priceless. We couldnt highly recommend them enough for all the work & personal touches they added to the whole experience, we truely got the feeling that Amber & Simple Weddings were not just providing us a service but they took a real & genuine personal interest in every aspect. Thanks again so so much Amber, Claire & all at Simple Weddings for giving us some very special memories. Mark & Rachel 02.02.2016

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

We were able to coordinate all the way from Delaware and Anthony made it an absolute breeze! We had spoken with other companies and were left with a sense of ... what are we doing planning something so many state away from home. As soon as I place my first call, I knew Simple Weddings was the perfect choice. Anthony called us back immediately and had many ideas and recommendations. He was able to accommodate any visions we had and took care of and had plenty of ideas on the details that we were indifferent on. We knew we wanted to fly our family in and stay in the St. Pete's area but we were not determined to have a beach wedding. Anthony made several suggestions and went and took pictures of the surrounding parks so that we could pick a location. Our wedding day was much colder and windier than expected and Anthony was available in the early AM to start considering options. It all worked out wonderfully. We couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you so much to Anthony and his team for making all of our dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning, Ceremony

A Customized Wedding! We could not be happier with Simple Weddings Florida! We planned our wedding with Amber over the phone and through emails. We were able to choose our officiant, Anthony, who was wonderful, and our photographer, Brandy, who captured beautiful shots of our sunset beach wedding. Amber was amazing, caring and easy to work with. She provided worksheets for music selections, photography, and for our ceremony, and she kept in contact with us throughout our planning process. She ordered our leis, which were exactly like the pictures we sent her. They were fresh and gorgeous. After being together for 30 years, it was really important to us to customize our ceremony and Simple Weddings allowed and encouraged us to do so. We literally wrote what we wanted our officiant to say in addition to writing our own vows. On the day of our wedding, everything was set up exactly as planned and they didn’t miss a beat. I highly recommend Simple Weddings Florida. Thank you for making our day so special! Kim and Lynn

Profile Picture Kim, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony

I used Simple Weddings for my wedding on Clearwater Beach in Florida. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. They did it all for me. Through e-mails and phone calls, I never was out of the loop. They had everything done for me I did not have to worry about anything. They were very helpful and very patient with all the first time wedding planning questions. Desiree was my wedding planner, she took the stress out of planning - no worries - no problems they make it all go so easy. All the quests were impressed with the ceremony and they all enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Lorrie, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I planned our wedding from Missouri and we have always dreamed of a destination beach wedding. If your doing research look no more, you've found the perfect company. I was very nervous as we had to plan/pay for everything remotely. Upon choosing Simple Weddings, my expectations were exceeded. From the initial planning to communication everything went absolutely amazing. The coordinator, florist, hair and makeup referrals, restaurant/hotel referrals, and everything in between was covered by Simple Weddings. They literally have their services down to a science. The setup, decorations, service and over all experience was phenomenal. I must say Desiree (coordinator/florist) met every request I had and then some. I highly recommend you use her services for your flowers!!!!! We chose Jeff as our officiant and Claire as the photographer. We could not have been more pleased with their services, they truly created the best experience possible. I promise if you go with this company you will not be disappointed! Two weeks later, and I am still ecstatic at how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/22/15, 2 Reviews