Simple Weddings Reviews

102 | Saint Petersburg, FL

102 Reviews for Simple Weddings

amanda · Married on 10/06/2012

They took care of every detail of the wedding. I simply paid them, picked out my colors and they did the rest. They also helped me with a reception venue after my wedding, knowing that I was from out of town! Great company!

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 08/28/2018

Anthony & Amber of Simple Weddings were the best! They are both so kind and helpful. Amber (who did my hair and make up and who did a wonderful job) and Anthony (who was our officiant) worked so hard to make a mediocre pavilion look as nice as possible for us because of the unexpected rain. Our photographer, Brandi, took absolutely beautiful pictures giving the difficult circumstances. Since Anthony was our officiant, he called the day before the wedding to go over our vows. He performed the ceremony beautifully, even our parents loved him and the things he said. He filed our license for us with the court house the next day so we didn’t have to drive there and we could enjoy our vacation with our family. I would recommend Simple Weddings. My advice is that you be highly involved in all the decision making, and if you feel the weather isn’t ideal enough for your big day, go with your gut and move the ceremony early so you get exactly what you want so its not as hectic and rushed as our day was. Thank you Simple Weddings for all you did, and thank you Anthony and Amber for your kindness and hard work!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Simple Weddings's reply:

PJ, I wanted to thank you for your review. It was my pleasure to help you get ready for your wedding day, and even though the weather did not cooperate as we hoped, you looked absolutely beautiful as you and CJ got married. We wish you all the best and especially more sunny adventures together!