Simple Maui Wedding Reviews

Simple Maui Wedding 5
Simple Maui Wedding 6
Simple Maui Wedding 7

Pamela · Married on 07/21/2011

Karma and her staff were amazing!! If we ever renewed our vows we would be calling again. I would highly recommend Karma and her team to anyone thinking of using her for your special day!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Jordan · Married on 11/09/2010

It was an absolute pleasure working with Karma and Steve. The planning was so incredibly simple, yet the result was 5 star! From the reverend, to the flowers, to the photography, it was just perfect! Planning a wedding from far away can be intimidating, but the quality and service provided by Simple Maui Wedding makes it easy. When we come back to Maui to do family photos or renew our vows, we will certainly be calling Karma and Steve

Sent on 08/05/2011
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 08/23/2018

3.4
      0.5
      3.0
      3.5

Let me start my review with saying my wedding was a unique situation.. the potential hurricane Lane turned tropical storm came on my wedding night.. So Simple Maui was on top of it, very proactive with keeping the same vendors and changing the wedding as needed. We changed from a sunset to a morning wedding (10:00 am).. They offered the night before and a Sunday night but not all our guests would still be in town or were yet to be in town.

All vendors stayed the same except my wedding coordinator. I was assured months and months in advance that my on site coordinator would do this and that, and blah blah. Because this was my first wedding, my first time in Maui and my first time at 5 Palms. So, everything was fine, I was fine with the change in time, fine with the wind, and the sprinkles, it was still HOT and humid. Fine. But, my coordinator was not very good. There were too many moments when we were like, what now? where do we do go? where's the bathroom, hows my hair? My dress had a mermaid look with a small train, it got wet and very heavy. And muddy.. I was having a hard time with it. Especially for photos. People were stepping all over it. And my coordinator did nothing. She couldn't help me out with some photos? she was useless. I honestly think any Joe off the street would have been just as good. Which is too bad because I was assured she would walk us through everything and it would make sense once we were there... She was nice but I don't think she had enough experience or something..?

Sent on 09/27/2018