26 Reviews for Simple Maui Wedding

Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
26 Simple Maui Wedding Reviews

Worth every single penny and more! We had never been to Hawaii and SMW was amazing to work with. Timely communication is key for a nervous bride and they provided so much helpful info and options. I loved that you could be as hands off or as hands on an you wanted. I took everyone of their recommendations and my wedding was the best day of my life! Literally perfect! I'm tearing up just remembering! A work project came up shortly before our final wedding addition decisions were to be made (bouquet, flower crown, etc) and I was able to leave it all in their hands. I was nervous because I wouldn't see what the flower crown, etc. Looked like until I arrived. I mean, what if I hated it? Well, I needn't have worried. It was so beautiful, I gasped and the on site coordinator pinned it in my hair for me. Oh yeah, an on site coordinator is so so so worth it. She was amazing- last minute touch ups, coaching the nervous groom, boxing up the wedding cake...she literally did it all! Seriously, the have the best hook ups in town. Go with their recommendations on the photographer and salon for hair and makeup!

Profile Picture ERIN, 8/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Full Planning

We had the BEST experience with Simple Maui Wedding! My husband and I originally wanted a farm wedding with all of our family and friends there. We had already sent out the save the dates and quickly realized we invited too many people...oops! Instead of stressing about who to un-invite to our wedding, we ended up sending out un-save the dates to everyone except our parents and siblings. We planned to have our honeymoon in Maui and thought, why not just have everything there!! So we searched for the right quick & clear beach wedding for us and found Simple Maui Wedding. Boy, did we hit the jackpot! The communication was quick and informative. They answered every question, even the silly ones, we had. They made the entire process so EASY which made us so excited for our special day! We had Rev. Kuya as our officiant. We LOVED him and our family LOVED him. The ceremony was beautiful. The photographer was the sweetest! And Emily, is the nicest, most down to Earth Wedding Coordinator we could've ever asked for! If you're thinking about booking Simple Maui Wedding DO IT! We would get married every day if we could!

Profile Picture Anthonie & Allison , 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simple Maui Wedding made everything so easy for us. We worked with Emily and she was very professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Working with Simple Maui Wedding was a stress-free experience and we made the best decision by choosing them for our elopement arrangements.

If you're planning a wedding and/or elopement in Maui and you want help from the best of the best, look no further! Simple Maui Wedding is the way to go!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Religious, Full Planning

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Simple Maui Wedding! I highly recommend this team to any couple looking to have a nice ceremony on the beautiful Maui island of Hawaii.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had such an amazing experience with Simple Maui Wedding, and would recommend them to anyone who was thinking about having a destination wedding. We wanted to do a destination wedding because I simply didn't want to deal with all of the stress and drama that a big hometown wedding would create. I wanted my wedding to be able my husband and I, not about all of the details and hassle that make up a traditional wedding. Simple Maui Wedding takes care of everything for you. All we had to do was show up! We were married at the Kukahiko Estate, and it was absolutely perfect. I wouldn't change a thing. The team at Simple Maui Wedding is so helpful and made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. It was so nice to know that everything was taken care of, and that we could just enjoy our day (and our time in Maui leading up to the wedding) without any worry or stress. Our family was very impressed with everything, a few people told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out, and I can't speak highly enough about how everything was organized and brought to life by the team at Simple Maui Wedding. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simple Maui Wedding offers, exactly as billed, a simple and beautiful wedding experience. They were relaxed but consistent with pre-wedding communication. Everything was perfect and stress-free. Replacing my cell phone was way more complicated and anxiety-producing than any part of our wedding!

Shouts out to particular awesome folks:
-Our celebrant (Reverend Joe Miles) offered many kind suggestions and personal touches, and so much happiness!
- Our photographer (Sasha) was easy-going, creative, clearly loves her job, and got us better picts than I ever could have hoped for.

Thanks so much to everyone at Simple Maui!

Profile Picture User4910164, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Maui Wedding was absolutely fabulous!! I would 100% recommend them to anyone I know. Our wedding was stress free, easy, beautiful and every detail came together perfectly!! Thank you so much to all of you!!

Profile Picture User4728453, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I didn't want a big, fussy wedding, so we decided to elope to Maui. When I was looking for elopement packages, I typed the keywords "simple" "maui" and "wedding" into Google, and it was destiny. Simple Maui Wedding was exactly what we were looking for. They were a breeze to work with. They were quick to respond to emails whenever I had questions, and were always very friendly and helpful. They organized everything for us, such as the officiant, the bouquet, and the photographer, so all we had to do was get our marriage license and show up. Plus, the photography is gorgeous. I looked at other companies that offer elopement packages on Maui, and there were none that offered photography that even compares to the quality of the Karma Hill team. I've gotten so many compliments on our pictures so far, and we will cherish them for a lifetime. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and stress-free wedding experience. I would recommend them to anyone who isn't into planning, but still wants a special wedding with great photos. You are in good hands if you book with Simple Maui Wedding!

Profile Picture Krystal, 12/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent service. Beautiful photography. Stress-free wedding.

Profile Picture User4712277, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simple Maui Wedding was the best choice for our wedding, hands down. I'm very type A, and I only wanted the best for our Maui elopement. I found it in Simple Maui Wedding (SMW) and their sister company, Karma Hill Photography. My wedding day was so stress free, it was amazing. I literally just showed up, got my hair done by the amazing Salon 253, as was recommended by SMW, and walked down the aisle. No fuss about where to put the flowers for the flower aisle, who will receive the cake, where the videographer will set up... nothing. Karma and her team took care of EVERYTHING. I'm not normally a princess, but that team made me feel like one. Everything was arranged, nothing was forgotten, and the vendors they recommended were top notch.

The process is simple. You contact them, discuss what you want and they put together a package (or you choose from the packages on the website) for you. You send a few emails back and forth with photo inspiration for your bouquet if it's custom (for a nominal extra charge -- maybe $100) and other style details, they send you a list of vendors for hair, makeup, concierge services, bakeries, etc, and a reminder to book your marriage license appointment. Then a few days before the wedding they call to make sure everything is going as planned, then you literally just show up and it's all done! I've never heard of a wedding planning company running so smoothly. I don't have enough great things to say about them; they truly were wonderful. And no, I was not paid for this post, lol! I've just been waiting five years to get married so I've gone through a lot of ideas and companies and this one was by far the best.

Profile Picture Alexiandria, 12/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple Maui Wedding could not have been more wonderful to work with. They are professionals and have thought of every detail ahead of time, so you don't have to. Karma and Emily were prompt in answering any questions I had, but the most important thing to me was that I had absolute trust in them for everything! I wanted a simple but beautiful beach wedding but had never been to Maui. Simple Maui Wedding took care of it all.

We were married on White Rock Beach at the suggestion of SMW. Jennifer was the onsite coordinator and did a great job. We had 20 guests which seems so small but can be a bigger challenge to coordinate than I would've expected! The flowers were beyond beautiful and lasted the whole week after the ceremony (and beyond even, but I didn't take them home on the plane). The photography is incredible and worth every cent of the package cost. Our photographer Ajja was delightful and playful and was great at directing us and our guests. Reverend Joe Miles was kind, caring, and conducted a truly lovely and meaningful ceremony based on our preferences.

I really could not be happier with our experience and am so glad we chose to work with Simple Maui Wedding. I will (and already have) recommend them to anyone looking for the Maui wedding experience with all the special touches that make your day that much more meaningful.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Simple perfection! From my first email to simple maui weddings to our final pictures at our dinner reception, Karma and her team are first class. Full of enthusiam and true professionals. All questions were answered timely and they helped us decide what beach, officiant, etc. would be best for us. The lead up to the wedding was smooth with no bumps along the way. The list of vendors they provided us were all outstanding. We used their recommended travel agent (which bent over backwards for our guests), cake vendor (best cake...not just wedding cake...but, best cake ever!! even better than sprinkles cupcakes--our favorite!), and salon (Adiel and her team at Salon 253 rocks!). Karma's work speaks for itself. Her photography is amazing. But, working with her personally was truly a dream. She is full of love and warmth and everything you want to be around you on your wedding day. Our day was simply perfect--beyond anything we could have imagined. All I can say is that Karma and her team are awesome. Book with them and you will not need to worry about anything and you can focus on what truly matters---a celebration of love and your commitment to each other.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

SMW is a class act! We were so impressed with everything they provided for our wedding, it will always be a very memorable, positive experience! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shout out to Simple Maui Wedding! My husband and I got married October/4/2014 and it was better than we could have ever imagined! Working with Simple Maui Weddings throughout the year prior to our wedding was easy and fun. The team at Simple Maui Weddings was awesome from start to finish. I may or may not have asked the same question multiple times but they were always there to answer any question we had along the way. Both my husband and I are full time students and work full time jobs at first we were overwhelmed with the thought of planning and picking out floral, etc. Little did we know Simple Maui gave us options to choose from to create our dream wedding. If your considering a desitiantion or beach weeding book with them and you won’t have a worry in the world when it comes to your day. They really do take care of their clients like they are family. They helping us decided our beach location, to the reception, and the minster they were there. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL and the precious moments that Ajha captured took our breath away when we got to see our pictures! We are so happy we chose to go through Simple Maui Weddings for our special day, we wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! So thank you to the team over at Simple Maui Weddings!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

These guys were amazing! I dare say the best photographer I've seen in Maui! And believe me I did my research! My girlfriend loved out photos so much that she's hired them to do hers next year

Profile Picture Candice, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I were looking for the easiest possible way to get married in Maui, and we found it with Simple Maui Wedding! Simple Maui Wedding took care of every detail from the location to flowers and officiant we didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. They even recommended other local vendors to complete our special day. We picked Simple Maui Wedding because of the great communication and beautiful pictures from their site. The photos we have received are the most wonderful way to remember our special day and for that I have to thank Naomi from Karma Hill Photography (owned by Simple Maui Wedding), I can't believe how beautiful they are. Thanks again Simple Maui Wedding, we couldn't have had a more perfect day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic group of people that made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The team at Simple Maui Wedding is great! My husband and I married in Maui (just the 2 of us) and had a perfect wedding thanks to the work of SMW! Our planner, onsite coordinator, and photographer were very professional, yet friendly and down to earth. They helped me feel special and relaxed, which was important to me since we didn't have our family/friends there. The teams handles the details, providing you with everything you need from the start, and will guide you throughout the process with recommendations for anything you need. From the beginning, they answered all my questions (I asked a lot and changed my mind a lot, but they never acted anything but helpful and accommodating) and followed through until the end. I never had to worry about not hearing back from the coordinator or hound them to make sure we were on the same page, which as an anxious bride was such a huge relief! They even called a vendor on my behalf b/c I was having a hard time confirming their services after I booked them and the coordinator made sure I received a response back from them. The turnaround time for our pictures was only 2 weeks and they are so, so beautiful! I mean, unbelievable! If you want a beautiful, relaxed, memorable wedding, Simple Maui Wedding is the way to go! We were so happy with our decision to let SMW handle our special day and thanks to the team for providing excellent service and helping make our wedding day, a perfect day!

Profile Picture MEREDITH, 9/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our Simple Wedding was absolutely amazing! I thought planning a destination wedding might be somewhat of a challenge but they made the process so easy. They were so helpful at accommodating everything we wanted, not to mention Karma is probably the best photographer on the planet! All of our photos came out so beautiful! We can't even choose a favorite because we love them all. Our wedding day was perfect and everything we imagined it would be. We owe it all to The Simple Maui Wedding team.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Thank you Simple Maui Weddings!!! We were married 4/21/14 and everything was perfect! My flowers were just as described, the beach was amazing and the photos are unbelievable!! I am so thankful and grateful!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simple Maui wedding did our wedding and it was awesome and stress free! Pictures turned out awesome!

Profile Picture User4580666, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Best thing I ever did was choose Simple Maui Wedding. My fiancé and I picked everything we wanted for our ceremony and they made it happen. Fun to work with too!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Karma and company are fabulous! Just the easiest people to work with. I booked them sight unseen and everything was delivered as promised and then some! My pictures are spectacular! Truly artistic! They treated us like family members! My wedding day was relaxed and magical because of their excellent service. What you see on the website is truly what they deliver! I can't say enough about how perfect Simple Maui Weddings is! ❤️Them!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Karma and her staff were amazing!! If we ever renewed our vows we would be calling again. I would highly recommend Karma and her team to anyone thinking of using her for your special day!

Profile Picture Pamela , 7/21/11, 1 Review