Shaadi Destinations Reviews

28 | Dallas, TX

28 Reviews for Shaadi Destinations

Pk Patel · Getting married on 04/11/2021

Could not have done it without them!

My wife and I got married thanksgiving weekend 2019 in Rivera Maya, Mexico. We struggled quite a bit in the beginning to figure out if we wanted to do a destination wedding or not. That uneasy feeling did not quite go away until we spoke with Shree and Milan from Shaadi Destinations. They both did an amazing job at our initial consult to help us formulate our ideas and really figure out what we really wanted. Many planners and wedding companies are pushy and guide conversations based on what is best for them. Shaadi Destinations does not do that, they really do a good job of helping you figure out what you want even if that steers you away from a destination wedding.
    Once we decided on a destination wedding, Shaadi Destinations had a huge inventory across the Caribbean of possible places to choose from for our wedding. They provide clients with estimated pricing for each venue and a pros/cons list for things that they have noticed about each resort. This process was significantly easier with Milan and Shree on our side. Throughout the wedding planning adventures, they were constantly checking in on us to see if our vendors were lined up and if they could help in any way. They treat each couple as if they were family, constantly sending us things that we may need along the way. Not only do they treat their couples with enormous respect, but they also help them save plenty of money. This was a big deal for us and we are incredible grateful for their wonderful relationship with various vendors.
    When it comes to booking the rooms for the resort, they have incredibly easy process to navigate. You will find that getting RSVPs and finalizing the guest list is not an easy process. The staff understands that last minute things come up and they do an amazing job of navigating those changes. Honestly, they are amazing at what they do and are involved in the entire process from start to finish. If you are looking to do a destination wedding I would reach out to Shaadi Destinations as they are without a doubt the best in the business.

To get an idea of what all they helped us create, feel free to check out the wedding video:https://vimeo.com/390823585

Sent on 04/11/2020

Sonam Kumar · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best partners to have!

My husband and I got married in October 2019 in Costa Mujeres, Mexico. We found Shaadi during the very early stages of our research of what it really means to have a destination wedding. They went above and beyond and took the time to answer the millions of questions we had. They were an absolutely invaluable resource for us the entire way. They answered all of our questions, and didn't just tell us what we wanted to hear, but were very realistic about how things were likely to go.

We visited the resort in December 2018 with our families, and Shree and Milan made the trip out to spend time with us during out site visit. They went out of their way to be there with us and provide guidance, and this was a perfect example of how they treat all of their couples. They are always at a wedding, or helping a couple at a site visit, but you would never feel it because they give every couple the utmost attention. Who else would you want by your side while planning the most important day of your lives?

From the day we started working with Shaadi to the days after our wedding, they were with us every step of the way. Finding the right vendors, communication with the hotel, adjusting guest accommodations, advice on things we knew nothing about; you name it, they were there. We truly can't recommend them enough and hope they know what an asset they are to any couple looking to have a destination wedding!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Shehzadi Reimoo · Getting married on 02/03/2021

The BEST Partners In Paradise!!

We first reached out to Shaadi Destinations back in December of 2018. At that time we were debating on having a destination wedding either in Cancun or somewhere in Florida. We had vacationed in Cancun many times but were unsure how a South Asian wedding would be orchestrated down there. After a few google searches we stumbled across Shaadi Destinations’ page! Once we filled out a form we heard from them within 24 hours and after the first call, we knew for a fact we wanted to continue to plan our wedding in Cancun. Since the beginning they have gone above and beyond for us. They have always been so responsive to our emails and have had our back every step of the way through our 15+ months of planning. They recommended the best resort, planner, and vendors that fit our style and budget! We received so many compliments from family and friends about how seamless the booking process was thanks to Milan and Shree. Wedding planning is definitely stressful but with Milan, Shree, and their team on our side, we knew we were in the right hands! Thank you team for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Jinesh Patel · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Best vendor by faaaaarrrrr

We have nothing been amazing things to say about Shaadi Destinations! We were planning our wedding in Cancun from Boston, MA. Time and time again, Milan and Shree went above and beyond for us! Wedding planning is stressful and being able to count on a consistently reliable vendor, with great communication skills, and timely responses is invaluable. Save yourself some time and have a call with them and see if they will be a good fit for you before looking anywhere else.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Evans · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Ridiculous!

Shree, Milan and Maricarmen were ridiculously amazing with our wedding! We must have asked them close to a thousand questions every day, and they were so quick with responding, were insightful, helpful, always looking out for our interests with each one, and always did it with a smile and a confidence that put us completely at ease.

From the big issues such as narrowing down vendor choices, where they would always give us an honest opinion of things, down to the small things such as grabbing me a plate of food when I hadn't realised but I was too pre-occupied talking to guests and making sure I was well fed, they did everything with such calm, reassurance and a smile on their faces.

Thank you so much for making our wedding week the greatest week of our entire lives, keeping our families happy during the events, always being on hand with ANYTHING we asked, and keeping us sane as we were becoming overwhelmed with everything going on.

You truly were amazing for us, and I know you will help so many couples with their big day as well! Love you guys, thank you for absolutely everything!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Hamenti (Pinky) Patel · Married on 04/26/2020

Incredible!

Milan and Shree are two of the kindest and patient people we have ever known. From the beginning, all I knew is that I wanted a beach wedding and nothing else. On top of that, we started planning less than a year in advance, which made me nervous, but Milan and Shree guided us through the entire process and made everything seem so effortless. They suggest resorts based on what you are looking for and break down the pros and cons of each, but ultimately leave the decision up to you without trying to convince you otherwise. They also pick resorts based on guest count and within whatever budget you give them, which is very important. They're available whenever you need them and are quick to respond. They address any questions or concerns and will work hard to get you what you want with the best deal possible. They are so great at explaining things in detail and are always on top of each step in the planning process. No matter how many dumb questions we ask they never make me feel so. We are so glad that I found Milan and Shree because they have made us feel nothing but relaxed and reassured. They take the pressure and stress off that every bride, groom, and their families feel when planning a wedding. There are truly not enough praises for them, and we are forever grateful for them. We wouldn't pick anyone but Milan and Shree to help plan our dream destination wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Ricky

Ricky Patel · Married on 01/04/2020

Dream Destination Wedding by our Partners in Paradise

We were referred to Shaadi Destinations by my best friend, and we honestly could not have been happier or more stress free. From the get go, they were extremely professional and thorough. They helped us narrow down resorts and plan our initial site visit to Mexico; just after our first email to them, they had sent us a beautiful presentation about some of the resorts they would recommend. The two of us went to Mexico for site visits, and SD set up all of our transfers from one resort to the other and it was flawless.

Once we narrowed down to 2 resorts, Shaadi Destinations instantly got to work to provide us the best room rates and package deals. They worked tirelessly to make sure we were happy with what we were getting and never hesitated to reach out to the resorts to help us get more benefits. They helped arrange room bookings, collected everyone's travel itineraries to make sure everyone was set and set up transportation.

Having had such an amazing and flawless experience with them for the initial planning portion, my fiancé and I agreed that we wanted Shaadi Destinations to be there for the entire process, including during our wedding weekend in Mexico. They provided us with a monthly checklist to make sure we stayed on schedule and got everything done, they helped us narrow down vendors and even set up video conferences with our vendors, they helped make our weekend guide books and so much more all before our wedding weekend.

During our wedding weekend, they were BEYOND AMAZING and went above and beyond to make our weekend absolutely perfect. They helped with even the smallest of tasks and ensured everything went smoothly. Even when Mother Nature caused high tides, they ensured that our ceremony would go off without a hitch. We recently got our wedding videos and had a viewing with our families, and when my mom saw Milan and Shree on the video, she remarked “those two worked so hard, so tirelessly, they did an amazing job.” And I couldn’t agree more.

I truly believe that the only reason we had such an amazing wedding weekend was because of Milan and Shree; I don’t think I could have pulled off any of what we did without their support and help each step of the way. Milan and Shree were so easy to work with and very flexible, but at the same time maintained the utmost professional behavior. They were quick to respond, whether it was via e-mail or WhatsApp and were great about setting up video conferences to check in. They are so knowledgeable about all the different vendors, the multiple resorts and each resort’s quirks, and the ins and outs of planning a destination wedding. I have recommended them to countless friends who are thinking of a destination wedding, and we would use their services again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Milan and Shree and the entire Shaadi Destinations team for everything you did and continue to do for destination couples!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Sanam · Married on 12/06/2019

Simply the best

When we first set off to plan a destination wedding, Google was our best friend. First up, Shaadi Destinations. I reached out, had a couple of questions...but ultimately I thought, why do I need a travel agent? Can’t I just call the resort myself? I travel all the time and book my own travel—surely, this can’t be THAT different, right? WRONG.

Their wealth of knowledge, speed of responses, and above and beyond level of service made us SO happy that we chose to let them handle the travel and transportation portion of our wedding. The perks they have compare to none other. Everything was smooth, service was unbelievable and all of the uncles and aunties are still talking about how great they were at answering all of their questions. Non travel questions? They have that covered too. You’re stressed the week before or day of? They’re there for you. Milan and Shree are truly people that we would want to be friends with. We can not recommend them enough, and are looking forward to working with them to plan our return to paradise for our anniversary with all of our friends!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Sagar

Sagar Patel · Married on 12/05/2019

Top 1 Travel Agency

Milan and Shree have been great to work with. From the start, they have been super valuable in helping us plan and pick the perfect location/resort for us. They were able to break down everything for us and provide pictures and videos of any resort we wanted to see. Anytime I had a dumb question, they were not only able to answer super quick but also provide lot of detail in their answer. You can tell they are very passionate about helping you and it shows in their work! I highly recommend Shaadi Destinations if you’re planning a future destination wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Poornima

Poornima Ramadas · Married on 11/14/2019

#NimAdesh2019

Wedding planning is not easy and wow, what a commitment -- not just choosing your partner for life haha.. but choosing your venue, photographers, who to invite?.. the list can go on. My husband and I were both medical residents, which means we work up to 80 hours a week, at least 12 hour shifts, barely see each other... So, making the commitment of who can help us plan a wedding while completing residency was a decision we took a leap of faith in choosing shaadidestinations at first glance.

How did we make the decision? In short, there website seemed pretty legit! In the beginning, we had a convo with Milan and Shree (ShaadiDestinations)- who were also a young couple that had their wedding in Mexico. That was important as we had never been to Mexico. ShaadiDestinations had similar interests and background as us and it made the choice much easier to choose this company to outline our plans for the next year.

Wedding planning is tough, it takes effort on both sides- both the couple and the planner. Sometimes things may seem never ending and stressful for anyone involved. Sometimes things also don't go as originally planned because of the uncertainty of life circumstances. ShaadiDestinations made the process easier, reassured us when we had doubts, gave us outlines and goals to have, were just overall easy to talk to, and they adjusted to our vision. In the end, the long process of planning was over before we knew it and the wedding celebration went by too fast- everything was as perfect as it could have been and wouldn't change a thing! Working together with a company that wants to work with you truly takes off some of the burden of the overall process. Thanks Milan and Shree - you guys are doing a great thing!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Kinnari

Kinnari Patel · Married on 11/05/2019

The best planners!

Kaumil and I owe a huge thanks to Milan and Shree. Had it not been for them and their endless efforts, our wedding would not have been so perfect. They really are the perfect partners for weddings in Paradise. When we decided that we wanted to go for a destination wedding, we had no idea where to begin! We came across Shaadi Destinations and decided to work with them. Truly the best decision we made! With help from Milan and Shree, we were able to choose our resort in Jamaica. They answered our endless number of questions with much detail and were very prompt.

They simplified the planning process so much that it never felt like we had any work to do for the wedding. Thanks to them and their hard work we enjoyed the whole planning process and the events itself without feeling any stress at all. They were always on top of things and making sure we were as prepared as we could be for our special day without any hiccups. There was never an instance where they said we cannot help you this. No matter what I asked for, they were ready to help without any hesitation, even if it wasn’t a part of their services. They truly go above and beyond to make sure you get the wedding of your dreams. Our destination wedding dream would not have come true if Shree and Milan weren’t there for us.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Richa

Richa Shukla · Married on 10/18/2019

Shaadi Destinations - YOU NEED THEM

If you are looking to have your wedding in Mexico, and you don’t live there, there’s no question about hiring Shaadi Destinations.

I always dreamed of having my big Indian wedding in Cancun, and when I got engaged that dream suddenly became kind of a nightmare when I realized I knew nothing about wedding planning and NOTHING about Cancun. After a quick google search of “Indian weddings in Cancun” I came across Shaadi Destination’s website and thought it was too good to be true to have found a vendor that specializes in Indian weddings in Cancun and is run by an actual Indian couple that got married there. Within 5 minutes, I received a response from my request form I sent for a consultation and Milan/Shree were on FaceTime with me and my fiancé a few hours later.

From that moment on, they became instrumental to my wedding planning and execution and helped me find my DREAM venue (literally called Dreams) and introduced me to their amazing partner in Cancun Jc Castillo who is the best wedding planner EVER. Shaadi Destinations made the process of getting a room block and having our guests reserve rooms through our group so easy with the customized booking link they created for us. They were constantly in touch with us and helped us through any issue we had with the resort/rooms and always made sure that the process was as smooth and stress free as possible.
    Our guests had a very easy time booking rooms, checking in and getting their airport transfers all through Shaadi Destinations.

Shaadi Destinations- I love you guys and still can't believe/wish it wasn't over!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Anushi Trivedi · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly our Partners in Paradise

Milan and Shree have been amazing throughout our entire wedding process. When we decided to work with them to plan our destination wedding, we had little to no clue what planning something like this entailed, however, they walked us through the entire process, provided us options for resorts based on what we were looking for, negotiated room rates, set us up with incredible perks, and managed all of our guests' booking, along with so much more. They were so responsive, and didn't hesitate to offer their opinion, share advice, or answer even the most annoying [for lack of a better term] questions with professionalism and kindness. Working with them did not feel like a business relationship, but rather as if we were chatting and planning with friends. We highly recommend them, and will continue to refer them to our friends and family.

• Neeraj

Neeraj Tiwari · Married on 09/11/2019

The must have partner in paradise

We both wanted to get married in paradise, but all the logistics seemed to hard to bear. That was up until we came across Milan and the rest of the Shaadi Destination team. We had an initial introductory call and were immediately equipped with options catered to our budget. The Shaadi Destination team will provide extensive research on various location and resort options. We felt comfortable enough to book a wedding venue within three weeks of our initial call.

The team didn’t disappear after we put down our deposit. They went all out to provide suggestions along the way. Shaadi Destinations has key vendor partnerships on site that make the wedding experience smooth and unique. This is definitely the team to work with if you’re interested in pulling off an epic destination wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Monica Jethva · Married on 08/16/2019

Like Family!

Shree and Milan are the dynamic duo that helped my husband and I plan our dream destination wedding! My husband is a DJ and was hired by one of their former couples who got married in Cancun; that's how we discovered Shaadi Destinations. They were super sweet and we're kind enough to meet us and answered any and all the questions we had, making it one of the easiest things to plan when we finally decided to go with the destination option for our wedding! Not many couples can say that planning a wedding is easy, but my husband and I had so much fun planning and also getting to know the Raj's. They were always available to answer our questions, gave us great suggestions and put us in contact with the amazing crew at our resort. They have a great onsite and day of team that worked with us before and even after our events to get everything situated for us. We are so glad we chose Shaadi Destinations for our wedding and would so it again in a heartbeat! Love you guys, truly appreciate everything you did!

• Seema

Seema Anand · Married on 07/12/2019

The Best Experience!

Shaadi Destinations is BY FAR the best decision we made for our wedding. From helping us decide on a venue that would make sense for our budget & guests to ensuring that each of our guests had a flawless experience at both the airport & resort, they really are there for you. They are responsive, have great relationships with so many resorts, and a joy to work with. I would 100% recommend their services. You can trust that they'll do what is right for you. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Chirag

Chirag and Krupa Patel · Married on 07/09/2019

An Absolute Pleasure to Work With!

We had the pleasure of working with Shaadi Destinations and Maricarmen to help us plan our wedding this past September 2019 in Cancun, Generations and El Dorado Riviera Maya. With less than a 90 day timeline to plan our 4 day/5 event wedding week, we were looking for guidance and assistance from a group that would not only help us get started but also execute quickly given the tight time crunch. During our initial conversation with Milan (Shaadi Destinations), he was able to summarize the process on a quick call and answer any questions that we had. He was genuine, helpful, experienced and made us excited to start planning our destination wedding. Based on our feedback, he delivered us a list of venue recommendations quickly and helped us nail down our final venue and begin the travel/booking process fairly soon after. Throughout the process, Shaadi Destinations (Milan and Shree) were quick to respond to guests and answer any questions/requests that we also had along the way.

As we were seeking a wedding coordinator to assist us with vendor coordination, event planning, and same day support during each of our events, we were introduced to Maricarmen through Shaadi Destinations. During our initial call, we quickly realized her determined, fast paced, and organized personality was exactly what we both desired and needed to aid us in the process. She’s had experience with coordinating previously, is fully fluent in English and Spanish, and has a huge knowledge base for Indian weddings- all which made us that much more comfortable. She proved to be attentive to detail, provided completely honest and unfiltered feedback, and executed with quick turnaround time on all responses and action items. She was extremely easy to communicate with, share our questions/concerns with, and she definitely went an extra mile each step of the way to make sure we were content.

It was also easy to see that each of our individual vendors loved her and had their own special connection with her. This worked to our advantage as she was able to effectively serve as the liaison and expedite communication, timelines, contracts, and payments. During our wedding, she made the process fun, as stress free as possible, kept us focused and kept everything moving at exactly the right pace. She was always able to gauge any situation and figure out the best way to remedy it and execute next steps. We felt at ease knowing that things were being taken care of behind the scenes to help fulfill our timelines.

We communicated frequently via conference call, email, text, and were able to also meet on-site before the wedding. For the on-site visit, Maricarmen was quickly able to create a useful agenda for us which lined up all of our vendors and trials with minimal advanced notice. She coordinated perfectly and was able to overcome any type of obstacle that came our way, keeping us calm and worry free the entire time. She earned our trust and went beyond expectations in many aspects. To sum it up, she is AMAZING and we highly recommend her to any couples that are looking for a coordinator that will put in their 100% and do it all with a smile on their face the entire time. We LOVED working with her and throughout the 3 months she truly became an integral part of our wedding. Coordinating is her passion and she executed perfectly. Shaadi Destinations/Maricarmen, we can’t thank you enough for everything!! You helped us make our wedding absolutely memorable.

• Darshana

Darshana · Married on 06/15/2019

TL;DR If you’re considering working with Shaadi Destinations, stop right there. Just do it. It will be one of the best decisions you make during your

When my now husband and I initially decided on Cancun, it was because we wanted all our guests to be in a resort environment together for a few days, not because we knew the first thing about destination weddings. Fortunately for us, we stumbled upon Milan and Shree.

They are professional, efficient, and above all, fun to work with. They got into this space because they planned their own destination wedding and wanted to help other couples. Wedding planning can be a stressful process but they alleviate so many stress factors. They went above and beyond their mandate, answering questions about everything from our guests’ travel to vendor recommendations and being my last minute gut check that we had addressed everything. They will be your partners from beginning to end.

A destination wedding can be tricky because you don’t have the same ability to check things “on the ground” like you would back home and because there are a number of nuances of organizing something abroad. Milan and Shree have thought through this so thoroughly and have so much experience at this point, that they will help you seamlessly navigate the tricky waters that is wedding planning. Beyond being well-connected in these destinations and extremely knowledgeable, you’ll very quickly realize that EVERYONE loves them. Ask around and you’ll hear the same thing over and over again – “They’re AWESOME.”

I could go on and on, but the most important thing for you to know is that having Milan and Shree as part of your wedding journey is undeniably the right decision.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Joopa

Joopa Alabend · Married on 06/04/2019

Amazing destination wedding planners!

We just wanted to reach out and say thank you to Shaadi Destinations. Our dream wedding began with your help in laying down the stepping stones for a beautiful resort to host our guests. Even being late to the planning process, you were so meticulous in gathering information and giving us the best options to ensure our needs were met. We can’t thank you enough for constantly being present and going beyond by setting up meetings for our visit, booking rooms and being readily available via phone or email to answer any questions, offer vendors, or suggestions. This made the process tremendously easier!

You two have taken destination weddings/customer service to the next level and truly make your clients feel like their event is important even while you probably are juggling many other things. Leading up to the wedding weekend we appreciated how attentive and responsive you were to any issues that arose. Without you guys this wedding could have never been as successful as it was. Thank you for being part of our special weekend. If planning a destination wedding, Shaadi Destinations is who you want on your side in planning!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 03/31/2019

So Much More Than a Wedding Planner

My wife and I owe a heartfelt thanks to Milan and Shree. Had it not been for them—their compassion, organization, near-constant availability, dogged insistence on perfection, and willingness to always advocate for our vision—our wedding would not have been possible. We consider Shaadi destinations the premiere Caribbean destination wedding planners because their experience, breadth of knowledge, relationships, and willingness to focus on the minutiae exceeded our wildest expectations. One would be hard-pressed to find any company that could rival their expertise in creating such a modern, fun beach wedding. For a company that bills itself as “an award-winning Indian destination wedding agency,” they are so much more than that. They brought our interfaith (Hind-Jewish) wedding to life in EXACTLY the way we wanted. There’s no better attribute for a wedding planner than somebody who is willing to make grown vendors cry in order to make our vision a reality. Milan and Shree did exactly that, and our wedding was PERFECT.

Frankly, planning a destination wedding takes guts. We chose our Mexican resort sight unseen, our décor arose out of a hodgepodge of social media photos, and we didn’t taste any of the food or drinks until just days before our events. As we discovered, a great destination wedding takes a wedding planner you can trust. Shree and Milan are those people. They guided us to make thoughtful, budget-friendly choices. Their Wolf of Wall Street negotiating tactics got us amazing perk after amazing perk. And most importantly, their flawless execution the day of the wedding proved they were worth every penny. Hiring Shaadi destinations as our wedding planners took an immense leap of faith. Overall, what Shaadi destinations brings to the table is a service that simplifies the planning process, reducing it to manageable, bite-sized tasks for those who want to not only enjoy their wedding, but also the process as well.

Now that does not belie the immense amount of work that goes into planning a destination wedding in absentia—the innumerable back-and-forth emails, the Pinterest boards for days, the near-daily budget tinkering, among other things. It’s A LOT of work. Yet Milan and Shree take on this immense task with professionalism, grace, and poise. They sympathize with the frustrations of bringing a destination wedding to life and expertly helped us navigate the logistics of bringing hordes of guests across international borders. Our wedding NEVER would have happened without their help. If a destination wedding is for you, then Shaadi destinations is a no-brainer choice.

From negotiating jaw-droppingly low room rates at a top-tier resort to providing on-site logistics the day of our events, Milan and Shree are a force to be reckoned with. The beauty of our wedding events (ceremony and reception in particular) was only possible because we trusted in their sound judgment. Our jaws dropped when we saw what our Pinterest boards had become—a wedding experience my wife and I (to say nothing of our guests) will ever forget.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Tana Jaan · Married on 03/11/2019

Top quality grade a service

Weddings are the most stressful thing - my wedding planner in Riviera Maya - Xanath Banuelos introduced us to ShaadiDestination - it was literally the best thing ever. The entire team was so caring, so responsive and just so wonderful to work with! They made the process such a breeze and joy to work with! So grateful I was blessed to work with them. We had about 150 guests from all over the world and ShaadiDestinations accommodated them all with open arms and smiles and grade A TOP SERVICE - shuttle services, room bookings, etc. They were the absolute best. I would recommend them a million times!! A special shout out to Milan!! We love you guys!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Nalini · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent, on time, on budget, very organized

Hello Milan and Shree.
    I would wholeheartedly recommend you because
    1. attention to detail. Loved the shared google docs changed in real time. Timelines were detailed and delivered very promptly
    2. My henna, makeup, hairstyle artists were excellent. Arrived on time. So good my family wanted the services too.
    3. Budget was discussed and kept. Payments were easy. You handled cash on the ground to vendors
    4. Photographers were excellent.
    5. You both were personally attentive to me and I loved it. You arranged an escort during the wedding to wait w me.
    6. Generations was lovely. The facilities were made for our event.
    7. The pundit was knowledgeable and diplomatically handled the intrusions during the ceremony
    Music was cued correctly
    8. Fire dancers were a cut above the norm.
    9 reception music and food was great.
    Thank you for your help and assistance
    Couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Subodh Das · Married on 12/22/2018

Exceeding all Expectaions

Milan and Shree were pleasant, professional , caring , meticulous and transparent from beginning to end. They exceeded all our expectations and then some more. Great value for money and fun and performance

Sent on 12/29/2018

Reena · Married on 11/09/2018

Real deal holy field

I am so delighted to share my review of the Shaadi Destination team!

In short – we LOVED our Indian destination wedding in Mexico and wouldn’t have done it anywhere else. More importantly for you to know, Shaadi Destinations is the REAL DEAL. We couldn’t have done it without them. Let me tell you that our experience with them was nothing but fantastic, I’ll first tell you how it started....

We were looking into Mexico for our destination wedding and we weren’t sure which area to choose or resort/venue and no clue about the market at all except the experience I had attending an American wedding in Cancun last July. From that and realizing more and more Indian weddings were happening in Mexico is when I was convinced the advantages were a perfect fit for us! To me the decision was easy- All my guests were in one place with numerous activities /restaurants, my dream wedding on the beach, a nice vacation for all that traveled and best of all- my most near and dear shared such magical moments with us in paradise!

We started to search for wedding planners/travel agents and came across one but she didn’t give me the attention I needed with the research of the resorts nor information that would help narrow down the 50 plus resorts we had to choose from. She took a month to reply to one email! Ouch!

So my fiancé did a little digging and found Shaadi Destinations! It was meant to be that we found them honestly. I don’t think we could have pulled it off without them.

They noted down what type of wedding and preferences we were looking into. From there they were able to suggest resorts that had the most to offer in experience with our traditions. They knew all the vendors, and gave us options on what would work best for us and our vision. They had every answer and lots of options for us to choose from! They made the indecisiveness a lot easier.

It helps when someone knows the market there to negotiate - so we weren’t going in blind as to what is reasonable to ask for and not. Whether it was with the vendors (like décor) or the resort for a custom Indian menu of food or with the photographer for an extra hour of photography, they negotiated on EVERYTHING (and they wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer from the resort no matter what they tried pushing back on). I honestly felt less stressed as a bride. As you might imagine, the job of a bride is never done and the endless preparations to be made were so much easier with Shaadi Destinations by our side. AND they responded to my every email super fast and detailed!

I think I took them on as my therapist too as they calmed me down when I felt overwhelmed or stressed. Their positivity on everything helped us know that everything would turn out just as we imagined and more.

Close to the wedding date, they kept me on track with all my vendor deadlines and made sure we communicated with them first so they weren’t booked for our weekend. They were very attentive to all my guests’ questions and concerns as well.

Our wedding was PERFECT. All day long, you could see Shaadi Destinations making sure every detail was perfect. 5AM day of wedding? Shaadi Destinations was managing every detail of the mandap – re-arranging chairs and flowers until it literally couldn’t have been any more perfect. They orchestrated all the moving parts perfectly to execute on the most important day of my life, and it was everything and more.

I wish I could give you any down side to even out all the positives but I honestly cannot think of anything that they could be better with. I hope they are a good fit for you as they are with us because I can assure you won’t be disappointed with Shaadi Destinations.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie George · Married on 09/22/2018

Much better than the competition

Milan and shree managed our wedding very well. They were onsite, on time, and took care of anything on demand.

Sent on 12/06/2018