Sensational Experiences Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Mercy
    Mercy L. Married on 07/01/2021

Excellent and Very Satisfied with Decor

We used Sensational Experiences for my daughter's Quince celebration. We wanted a simple yet elegant background decor. We presented our idea to Carmen in which we had seen her work previously at the venue. Carmen gave us excellent suggestions and never pushed for any additional ideas (which I loved). Everything went very smoothly on the day of the event.

Hi Mercy:

It was a pleasure working with you. We work to serve our clients and make their events as special as they envision. We are delighted you and your daughter enjoyed our services. Look forward to serving you again soon.
    Angela A. Married on 03/27/2021

The service ever!!

Sensational Experiences Provided exactly what I dreamed of. The prefect dance floor, flower wall, love seat and linens. All for an affordable prices. I highly recommend!!!

Hi Angela:
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time for your generous review. It was a pleasure working with you.
  • Beatriz
    Beatriz Married on 03/20/2021

Knowledge and Experience

They are professional and knowledgeable in their craft. They helped me create an amazing ceremony decor and put together an amazing backdrop for our reception. I have worked with them for over 10 years and recommend them to all of my clients.

Sensational Experiences's reply:

Thank you Beatriz for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and we are honored to be part of your special day.
    We are very happy we were able to create what you had envisioned. We wish you the best .
  • Beatriz
    Beatriz Married on 03/20/2021

Knowledge and Experience

Professional and knowledgeable in their craft. The helped create a beautiful floral wreath for my ceremony, chairs set up on the beach, and an amazing back drop at my reception. I have been working with them for more than 10 years and I recommend them to all of my clients
    Juan Q. Married on 02/03/2021

We love WeddingWire!

The Fort Lauderdale Marriott North has the privilege of having WeddingWire as a supporting channel to our business. We're grateful for the exposure and most of all for how they continue to modernize and create content to help couples get to that amazing day where they finally connect forever!
  • Carlos
    Carlos S. Married on 08/01/2019

The best in the business.

As a professional successful DJ in south Florida for over 25 I have seen many come and many go.Sensational Experiences is the best that I have seen.Professional service.reliable.They will give you great service.Look no further and call Sensational Experiences.

Sensational Experiences's reply:

Thank you Carlos for your review and placing your faith in us. Always a pleasure working with you and your team!!
  • Fabiola
    Fabiola Z. Married on 07/23/2019

Great customer service!!

Carmen is amazing, very friendly, great customer service !
    Tiffany Married on 06/30/2019

Wedding Decor and Flowers

Carmen and her team created such a breathtakingly beautiful ballroom that I started to cry. She captured every detail of my vision for a sophisticated, Tiffany themed wedding on June 30th in Miami, FL. The flower arrangements were spectacular - my guests and hotel staff talked about the flowers for days after the wedding. The flowered arch, the Capri table cloths, even the pearl napkin brooches - absolutely stunning! Carmen was one of my favorite vendors - sincerely sweet, detailed oriented, highly professional, and a creative genius with her guidance and helpful suggestions. She is a hard worker who went above and beyond for me as an out of state bride. I HIGHLY recommend Carmen and Sensational Experiences.

Sensational Experiences's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. My team and I are so happy we were able to make your wedding day so memorable. We wish you all the best.
  • Rina
    Rina S. Married on 05/14/2019

Amazing Experience!

Amazing , Fast service experience !!! highly recommend this company to all event planners and clients. Great quality product, punctual team !
    Anna Married on 06/02/2018
    Amazing workmanship, very professional, flexible, but most of all kind and patient. EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL AND WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you Carmen, without you simply would have never been the same.
    Jessica Married on 04/06/2018
    Sensational experience made my vision come true. Carmen and her team are absolutely amazing. Thank you for making me the happiest BRIDE in the world.
    Shaun Married on 03/17/2018
    Wow Wow Wow! My wife and I cannot thank Carmen and her staff enough. Our wedding reception was amazing and it looked so great! Carmen was available and willing to work with us on last minute changes and catered to all of our needs. I would definitely recommend Sensational Experiences for any wedding or reception decor. They are the best! A1, Shereka & Erika Perkins
    Natalya Married on 12/17/2017
    My experience with Sensational Experiences was outstanding! In real life Baloons looked even better than in the picture! The people were professional, very nice and on TIME. I would definitely recommend Carmen to work with — she always answers the phone, return calls and DOES what she says. I will use this company again !
    Tawanda Married on 12/09/2017
    Sensational Experiences Event is one of the top designers in South Florida. Their creativity, professionalism and integrating unique design concepts is second to none. I have worked with Sensational Experiences Events on multiple occasions on weddings, private events, social events fundraisers and galas and have experienced first hand what true professionals they are. If you are looking for an organized, creative and fun professional to handle your wedding or event day designs, Sensational Experience Event should be at the top of your list.
    Regly Married on 11/23/2017
    Carmen thank you for all your help,support, I couldn't do it without your expertise you are amazing at what you do, everything came so beautiful and professional, be proud of the work you do, the person you are and the difference you make, see you next event. You are the best !!! God Bless
    Lina Married on 10/28/2017
    As a planner this is the second time I rent from Sensational Experiences. Carmen is honest, professional, responsive plus a sweetheart! They are on time work quickly and all is always perfect and always looks clean and like new. Just love them! I highly recommend this company to other vendors. They are top notch! Thank you from UME Miami Events.
    Linda Married on 09/26/2017
    I highly recommend Carmen at Sensational Experiences! She decorated the venue, Grand Salon Reception Hall, where we celebrated my daughters Sweet 16 and our 30th Wedding Anniversary. Carmen transformed it into a beautiful lounge for the kids with white banquettes and ottomans, decorator pillows, up-lighting and draping; the stage was beautifully draped, decorated with crystal chandeliers, a gorgeous white tufted antique sofa, rose gold sequin throw pillows, up-lights, and softly lit opaque, LED square end tables on either side of the sofa; She created a fantastic Chocolate Station/Bar that was truly a Chocolate Lovers dream, full of high quality chocolates, decorated chocolate dipped cookies and pretzels, color coordinated and displayed/served in elegant, footed glass urns; She created a Photo Booth with Rose Gold Sequin backdrop and matching sequin table topper; She connected me to an excellent MC for my party, and a fabulous Floral decorator. She was a pleasure to work with! She listened to what I was interested in, showed me many of her previous creations for ideas, offered great suggestions, gave me multiple estimates on different stage and room configurations; was patient when I changed my mind, or added things; and was a total perfectionist when she set up the room, leaving it nothing less than Stunning! She even reminded the venue that it needed to remove some items from it's floor, because she knew I didn't want them there during the party. Carmen definitely goes above and beyond. She is a Master Decorator, with exceptional use of design, custom draping, coloring, and lighting. She is dedicated to her craft and customer, professional, and easy to work with. I am so lucky I found Carmen, and can't wait to have another party so I can work with her again and enjoy her beautiful decorations. If you're planning a party, Wedding, Quince, Sweet 16, or an event that requires a professional decorator...go to Carmen and KNOW that she will deliver excellence!
  • Y
    Yanet Married on 09/09/2017
    I hired this vendor to do my small wedding ceremony decorations and it was perfect. They replied to all my questions quickly and provided everything that I wanted for a reasonable price. All the decorations were done beautifully and every single detail was amazing. I am super happy with the results and I recommend them 100%. They made my wedding ceremony just like I dreamed.
    Paulmarie Married on 07/29/2017
    Carmen was great! The floral arrangements she provided were beautiful and everything looked amazing. We hired Carmen to do the wedding decor in July 2017 for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We loved how our sweetheart table looked and she worked tirelessly to bring our vision to life. Patient, accommodating, friendly and honest are just some of the words that describe Carmen. We enjoyed our experience with her and would not hesitate to use her again in the future.
  • O
    Octavya Married on 04/01/2017
    Carmen is beyond wonderful.... her samples were pretty but the actual space was anything beyond my wildest imagination....... my wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Carmen and her staff did an amazing job. She was professional and I can not say enough about the finish product... I would highly recommend and if you go to anyone else you are truly cheating out on yourself.... Thank You Carmen!!!!! IT was truly a SENSATIONAL EXPERIENCE... #BarleyFarmerwedding
    Kathy Married on 03/11/2017
    I was recommended Sensational Experiences for my son's wedding in March by a co-worker and looked at reviews on Wedding Wire to confirm what she had told me. Great reviews for a good reason. Carmen was very easy to deal with and was able to work within our budget. My new daughter-in-law was extremely happy with the bouquets and the centerpieces were just spectacular! They were so much fuller and more beautiful than we expected for the price we paid!!! Definitely go with the varying height candles as well. We had three per table and they were gorgeous and added so much to the ambiance. We did up-lighting and that looked terrific as well. EVERYONE was saying how stunning all the flowers were and the ballroom was just perfect. Big bang for your buck with this vendor!
    Maralyn Married on 11/05/2016
    Thank you for making my niece's 15th BD dream come true. Everyone loved the stage decorations. Carmen was very professional from the beginning...she took the time with my niece to get the design she wanted. The crew arrived on time at the Palmetto Bay Village Center/Palm Room and did a great job. I will definitely hire this company for my next event. Carmen worked around our budget and made sure we were satisfied with every detail. Thanks to Carmen and her crew for a job well done!
  • User3406823 2+ years ago
    We had a great experience with Sensational Experiences. Carmen was wonderful to work with. They provided chiavari chairs and up lightings for a wedding. They were punctual and professional. I would definitely recommend this company.
  • User2162263 Event on: 05/02/2015
    I've already recommended this company to friends- exceptional prices, kind staff, beautiful products, and above all: reliable!!!
    Aylin Event on: 02/07/2015
    Sensational Experiences - the life savers. It's hard to describe the experience with Sensational Experiences, I feel the word AMAZING it's just not enough. The decor was more than I ever expected, the flowers were beautiful and fresh, and their service was A+. They are creative and availabe at all times, even with last minute ideas we had and emergencies. They have everything you need for your event.

Sensational Experiences's reply:

Thank you Aylin for choosing us for your daughter's special day! We loved working with you and the creative theme you had chosen! Your kind words are more important to us than we can express. We look forward to hearing from you again and hopefully getting a chance at being part of your celebrations once again!