Selah-Vié Reviews

4 | Nashville, TN

4 Reviews for Selah-Vié

Ellen · Married on 07/02/2019

Above and beyond!

I can't say enough positive things about Sarah Jane! She went above and beyond to make our day so special and amazing! Plus, she was just the kindest and sweetest person to have by my side on my wedding day. Book her immediately!!! She truly is the best in the business!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Selah-Vié's reply:

Ellen, you are the absolute sweetest! Hope you and Matt are doing wonderfully and had the best honeymoon! Have a cappuccino for me at Devocion for me soon! All the best!!

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Experience!!

I didn’t think I would need a day-of wedding planner, but I am 100% happy I found Selah-vie!! She proactively thought of every detail and helped me through any stressful times. If I could do it over, I would choose her again every time.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Marie · Married on 07/28/2018

Sara Jane was amazing! She was very attentive and had such an incredible eye for detail. It was such a relief to know the day of the wedding all I had to do was relax and enjoy. Her communication and organization with all the different vendors took center stage the days before our wedding. I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2018

Seriously the most amazing experience ever! She thought of everything we could have possibly needed, and 5 out of 5 stars is not enough to describe how wonderful she is! Sara-Jane is willing to go above and beyond for her clients, and it was so relieving to feel comfortable and not frazzled on my wedding day! She handled everything we threw at her with grace and expertise, and we honestly couldn't have done it without her. I'm telling you - the only 3 people you NEED on your big day - your significant other, your officiant, and Sara-Jane!

Sent on 08/20/2018