Seeded Events & Design Reviews

6 | Charlotte, NC

6 Reviews for Seeded Events & Design

Lexi Walker · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Book her now!

We LOVE working with Jenna! Her eye for design, attention to detail, and creativity make each of her events fabulous. No two weddings of hers look alike - every wedding she does is a perfect representation of the couple. Anytime she brings a client into our showroom, I know it's going to be GOOD. She is so knowledgeable of the industry and always goes the extra mile for her couples. Do yourself a favor and book her now!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Hunter

Hunter Andrews · Married on 07/05/2020

Great Florist & Planner

Seeded Events is amazing!! Their style is different and unique which is what I love. They are extremely organized and on top of the ball. It is also awesome that they can do flowers and planning. ONE STOP SHOP!!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Apiffany

Apiffany Gaither · Married on 11/16/2019

Jenna is an amazing florist

Jenna is responsive and has an amazing eye for florals. She knew exactly what I wanted and made the most amazing florals I’ve seen in my life. She even made puppy collars!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Nick Norton · Married on 11/01/2019

A Perfect Plan

Jenna was a great choice for our wedding planner. When we met Jenna we knew that our day was going to go off without a hitch. Jenna is detail oriented, fun, professional and most of all organized. Jenna made our wedding day run smooth and according to plan. She was great with the wedding party as well as with guests. She was professional and fun and we are so happy that she was a part of our special day. We would recommend Jenna and Seeded Events and hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Gina

Gina Loreno · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome florist/coordinator!

Jenna was both my florist and my day of coordinator for my wedding in October. I can’t speak highly enough of her and her work! She was super responsive and really helped me through the process of planning my wedding. Her vision with florals was exactly what I was looking for and it was so handy having her as my day of coordinator since she was able to set up her own designs! If you’re looking for a florist or coordinator (or both!) I highly recommend at least meeting with Jenna to speak with her - you won’t be sorry!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Miranda Whitley · Married on 10/06/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Jenna and team for a wedding recently and I just can’t even explain how blown away I was! From the beautiful bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the jaw dropping arbor! Her work was simply breathtaking and working with her was like working with a friend I’ve known for years! What an amazing team of people who truly put their hearts into their work. If you need a florist or coordinator, Jenna is definitely your girl! You will not be disappointed! I hope to work with her again soon!

Sent on 10/18/2019