Seaside Strings Reviews

113 Reviews for Seaside Strings

• Allison

Allison Knapp · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful Strings

We hired Seaside Strings to perform strings music for our destination wedding ceremony in Marco Island, Florida and we're so happy we did. Vivian was responsive and attentive with e-mails and a pleasure to work with. I spoke to her about 2 weeks before our wedding to go over the details and she was so kind and understood exactly what I was looking for. The guests raved about the strings and how great they were. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison! It was a pleasure to work with you and what a beautiful wedding it was! We had perfect weather for an evening in south Florida in July!! We appreciated the warm response and compliments we received from your guests and we enjoyed playing all the songs you chose for us. Congratulations and best wishes!

Kirk Weiland · Married on 05/05/2019

Professional music and very discreet

As Father of the Bride, I wanted this event to be flawless for my daughter and now, son-in-law; Seaside Strings was apart of making the music they provided, just that way - Their sound was very melodic and set the tone for the entire celebration as they provide music for guests as they entered the beach ceremony and continued thru the cocktail hour - The music was heard however Seaside Strings blended very well into the "crowd"!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Britta · Married on 04/20/2018

Truly amazing - the cherry on top of a perfect ceremony. One of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Hi Britta,
    Thank you so much for everything! You were absolutely amazing to work with- you were so organized and made the planning so easy! Yours was a beautiful ceremony full of love and laughter and I am so glad the weather was just perfect for you too! All our best to you and Dallas!

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had the most wonderful experience working with Seaside Strings! Vivian was extremely responsive and accommodating from my very first outreach email. She was a dream to coordinate with, and their repertoire is very extensive!! We hired the trio to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and we were so pleased with everything! They were punctual, professional and sounded truly wonderful! Listening to them during the processional instantly put me at ease before walking down the aisle, and I loved hearing their renditions of popular pop songs during our cocktail hour. I would highly recommend them to anyone and hope to work with them again!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Dear Hannah,
    Thank you so much for your comments! They mean a lot to all of us. You were fabulous to work with ( so very organized) and I am so glad you enjoyed our music. I am disappointed I did not get to congratulate you and Jacob in person so I am glad I got to meet you prior to your wedding. Everything was so lovely! My very best wishes to you both!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/19/2017

They did a beautiful job and had a great repertoire to choose from. The Seaside Strings made our ceremony and cocktail hour an event to remember - the guests loved them and it really set the mood we wanted to have on our big day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Katherine · Married on 11/12/2017

We had a destination wedding at The Ritz-Carlton Beach House in Naples FL in November 2017. Seaside strings played beautifully at our ceremony and cocktail hour. Vivian Aiello is very professional, patient and easy to work with, she is organized and was wonderful working with other vendors in the team. We loved her string quartet ensemble, it added so much elegance and romance to my wedding. Seaside strings are extremely talented musicians, they can play an array of music from different genres. Our guests enjoyed it so much and still talk about it today...look no where else...they are the best of the best!!! Thank you Vivian!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Katherine! Your kind words mean so much to me! I am so glad you and your guests enjoyed our music. I enjoyed working with you and we were so honored to be a part of your special day!

David · Married on 11/04/2017

The Seaside Strings preformed at my daughters wedding. We were more than satisfied with their performance. Received comments from all the guest on how much they enjoyed them. It was my wife's idea to have a string quartet and being the father I was trying keep the cost of the wedding down but I really enjoyed them and felt that what they added to the wedding was worth every penny plus more.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Pam · Married on 10/20/2017

Perfect job. Everyone enjoyed the music selections. Service was outstanding. Very elegant! I definitely recommend Seaside Strings

Sent on 10/25/2017

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Pam! It was fun putting a playlist together for you based on your preferences. It was a pleasure to meet you and to be a part of this special day!
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/07/2017

Great communication, such a pleasure to work with. Perfect touch to our ceremony. Very helpful with our song selections.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Dear Jill,
    Thank you so much for your kind words- it was a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations and best wishes to you and David!

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

I was so happy with how beautiful Seaside Strings playing was. It really set the mood for the entire wedding. The communication was awesome, the response time was great as well. Could have ask for better service.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Matt! I really enjoyed working with you and Aly and loved the selections that you chose for us! It was such a lovely morning and we were honored to be a part of this special day. Best wishes always to you and Aly!

Gloria · Married on 09/30/2017

Seaside Strings was amazing, my guests loved the strings while entering to the ceremony and I received awesome compliments for their music.
    Vivian was great to talk to, she made sure everything was clear and set for the big day. Their constant communication and feedback was great, I would definitely contact them again.
    They were awesome. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Angela · Married on 06/23/2017

We were so excited to have Seaside Strings play at our wedding ceremony! Vivian and her team did a great job and the music was excellent. They have a great selection of music to choose from and they can even learn a song or two specifically for you. We thoroughly enjoyed having them play for us and they really went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kyle · Married on 06/03/2017

Seaside Strings did our ceremony music on our wedding day and they did better than we could have asked! Vivian and team were great to work with from start to finish!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Jenn/Ted · Married on 05/11/2017

They had a huge music selection to choose from and they made it very easy for me to plan a wedding in Florida from Michigan. They were very prompt in responding to emails and very accommodating when I (the bride) had a couple of last minute changes. They were better than I hoped for!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/06/2017

They were wonderful and their experience definitely helped make the ceremony go smoothly

Sent on 05/10/2017

Caity · Married on 03/11/2017

Vivian and Seaside Strings were absolutely WONDERFUL! Vivian was always just a phone call or email away if I had any questions. She contacted me a few weeks before my wedding to review my song choices but gave me the option to change them if I wanted to even the day of the wedding!!! The ladies played beautifully at the wedding and I had so many compliments from my guests. I would highly recommend Seaside Strings for your wedding or event! They will not disappoint!!! Thank you ladies, you helped make my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Caity! As I wrote in my blog, everything about your wedding was so lovely! People were taking pictures to steal your ideas! I am so glad it was the wedding of your dreams and we were honored to be a part of it. Best wishes always!

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Vivian from seaside Strings was a pleasure to work with. When I initially inquired she was quick to respond and provided us with a competitive price. She also made planning very easy.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Thank you Lauren!
    I will always remember the beautiful atmosphere of your wedding. I really loved the music you chose! Best wishes always!

Adrienne · Married on 01/28/2017

Seaside Strings was amazing!! Vivian was so helpful through the entire process, she helped with music suggestions and even let us pick a couple of songs that were not on the list. Guests commented on the great variety of music that they provided.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Teri · Married on 11/26/2016

Vivian was so nice to work with. My only disappointment was that it got really busy before the ceremony and I only got to hear one prelude song (which was beautiful). So professional: setup and played just as Vivian told me they would!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Helen · Married on 11/25/2016

Thank you Seaside Strings for playing at our wedding ceremony! I loved that you played a mix of traditional and contemporary songs and let us help in choosing those songs. We received so many compliments about how the music set the mood for our outdoor wedding. Thank you very much for making our special day so amazing!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

You can't go wrong with Vivian and Seaside Strings. We used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Vivian was very quick with responding to questions and concerns and very helpful when it came to certain song selections. They have such a large variety of songs to choose from. This was such a beautiful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! You were so wonderful to work with and we enjoyed being a part of this special day! We even got entertained by dolphins on the boat ride back to the resort! We had a terrific time!

Rudi · Married on 05/08/2016

Vivian was easy to deal with. Prompt response and a true professional. On the day her music was second to none. I was delighted to have chosen her for my beach wedding. A lovely lady and a true professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/29/2016
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 04/02/2016

I wanted to leave a review as you were very professional and set the tone for my ceremony. Even when it started raining the moment the ceremony started you played throughout and were not deterred by a little (a lot) of rain. I highly recommend whomever is considering Seaside strings to book them asap! So glad I booked you over a year ago I wouldn't change anything about my wedding even the rain.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Colleen! One of your guests was so kind to hold an umbrella for us.
    It was a beautiful ceremony, the rain made it even more memorable I'm sure! Best wishes to you and Michael!

Caroline · Married on 03/05/2016

I had the most beautiful cocktail reception at the Naples Beach a Hotel and had Vivian and two others play violins during the hour. It was magical. my guests couldn't stop raving about my sunset cocktail hour with classical music. Thank you so much ladies. I had the best day of my life and each and every one of my vendors helped make that happen!

Sent on 03/08/2016