Savoir Faire Weddings Reviews

Savoir Faire Weddings 5
Savoir Faire Weddings 6
Savoir Faire Weddings 7

casie · Married on 09/26/2010

I have to say that Stephanie is great at what she does. She just made my life so much easier. She contacted everyone for me and gave me so many great ideas. When planning a destination wedding it can get overwhelming, but with Stephanies help everything went so smoothly. She also returns every call and every email in a timely manner.

On the day of the wedding it was raining so hard and I had no back up plan for my beach wedding what so ever...Stephanie called me several times to make me feel at ease about everything and to let me know my options. The day cleared up and my wedding was beautiful.

I would highly recommend anyone planning a destination wedding to get a planner and Stephanie Tate is the only way to go:)

Sent on 01/26/2011

Anna · Married on 09/25/2010

Planning a destination wedding is not the easiest task, but with Stephanie's help, she made it a seamless process! She recommended the best vendors in the area and everyone I talked to reinforced how lucky I was to have her as my planner - I could not have agreed more! Throughout the entire planning process, she always helped answer my questions right away and gave me the best advice. On the day of, she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect and went according to plan, down to the smallest detail of making sure the restrooms were equipped with decorative paper towels! I do not know how I would have managed without her that day and I will be forever grateful to her and all the work she did for our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2010

sheva · Married on 05/15/2010

I am so fortunate to have retained Stephanie at Savoir Faire Weddings for my wedding! She is worth EVERY penny of her cost! Knowing that we were worried about the budget, she was able to save us money where we could, but not once did we sacrifice anything that was important to us. She went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was exactly as envisioned...down to the details of the kids' table and fire pit.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Jamie · Married on 03/20/2010

Finding Stephanie was a true miracle! Planning a destination wedding is no easy task but with Stephanie’s help our vision of a dream wedding became reality! Her impeccable attention to detail, passion for her work, and boundless energy were directly reflected in our beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. From the services she provides, to her overall responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility, Stephanie is nothing short of amazing!

Jamie and Mike Littrel

Sent on 03/26/2010

A · Married on 02/06/2010

Stephanie was great. She was an incredible resource for me as I planned my wedding from 3000 miles away. She responds to emails and phone calls very quickly and always makes you feel like a priority. She was great when we came into town for a planning weekend a few months before the wedding and brought our entire family, she didn't ever seem frazzled by the meriad of ideas being thrown at her (none of which were relevant). She made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch and I can't thank her enough. During the process of planning she makes you feel like a friend and it was so awesome to work with such a wonderful person during a time that can be rather stressful at times.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Chelsea · Married on 10/03/2009

Stephanie went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day would be flawless. She did such a wonderful job and was on top of everything the entire day! I can honestly say I don't know what we would have done without her!!! The communication in the months leading up to the wedding was great. She would answer her phone any time of day and respond to emails incredibly fast. You made our wedding perfect :) What a blessing you were, Stephanie. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2009

I loved working with Savoir Faire Weddings planning my big day - Stephanie helped me with "day of" services, but she went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was just as I wanted and that I didn't get stressed the week before! She is fabulous!

Sent on 10/30/2009

Natasha · Married on 08/07/2009

We rented benches through Stephanie at Savoir Faire Weddings and everything was perfect with their service. Quick quote, ease of payment and the benches were there as expected and they looked like new.

Sent on 09/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2009

During the planning process we hired Bella Flora Flowers Everywhere, Carillon Beach, for our flowers and planning in July 2008 for our wedding in May 2009. I would not recommend using them for anything. They were unresponsive and extremely disorganized. Once we finally did get in touch with them in January, we found out we no longer had a planner. Having paid for this service already, we began searching for a new planner. Stephanie came highly recommended and we see why. Hiring her was the best and most important decision we made. She is extremely organized and did more work for us in the three months in hiring her than the seven months of working with Bella Flora. Stephane responded to all emails and phone calls immediately. She is knowledgeable and willing to offer advice and suggestions during the process. She and her assistant worked so hard the day of our wedding to carry out every detail. Several of our guests commented on how organized the wedding and reception were. Thanks to Stephanie, it all come together with ease. We appreciate her work for us and highly recommend her services. It was well worth the cost, the best investment we made.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Tara · Married on 05/08/2009

Stephanie's husband Bill Tate was our officiant. He was on time, friendly, accommodating, and overall good guy. They allowed us to write our whole ceremony script and provided ideas of how to best do it. I didn't use Stephanie for the wedding planning, but I have been told by my other vendors that she is amazing. Really great prices too. I would highly recommend that you use Bill as your officiant.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Lori · Married on 10/28/2006

Stephanie was a wonderful planner and I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Gloria · Married on 05/22/2010

The only reason Stephanie did not get a perfect score is that she was not present when the vendors started arriving at the reception site to set up and this caused us some problems. However, that being said, the wedding would never have been the wonderful event it was without Stephanie's contacts, ideas, listening skills, insight, and professionalism.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Georgia Davis · Married on 02/09/2019

Alys Beach Wedding

Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She paid attention to detail and was very organized. She really helped us stay on top of things. I would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Savoir Faire Weddings's reply:

Thanks Georgia! I enjoyed working with y'all and I know that you will have a very long, happy life together!

Kahmahreeah · Married on 04/27/2013

After moving clear across the country to Seattle, planning a wedding back in Florida would've been a nightmare without Savoir Faire. Stephanie did a wonderful job up front, helping me create my vision and bringing that vision into fruition. She represented me well in all the vendor meetings, made extra effort to help me stay in my budget (with cost saving ideas), kept me abreast of everything going on, and was very patient with my numerous emails and texts! She definitely went above and beyond! For the rehearsal and day or coordination, Jordan did an awesome job rallying the troops and bringing it on home! Now, I'm only getting married once, but I'll pay it forward and make sure other brides know about this awesome service!
    :-)