Samantha Searles Photography Reviews

12 | Ridgecrest, CA

12 Reviews for Samantha Searles Photography

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2019

A very personal and stylized experience

Worked so well with the craziness of the day. The photos were beautiful and I got them back pretty quick! She was so sweet and I really felt like this was unique. She captured the visions I had and my theme perfectly!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Napier · Married on 07/29/2019

Stunning Engagement/Wedding Photographer!

Samantha was the photographer for my best friends wedding ~2 years ago and it was then that I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding someday! I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid, so I have had my fair share of experiences with photographers and Samantha was by far the easiest, most professional, and kindest photographer I had ever met! So last summer when I got engaged I immediately reached out to Samantha about doing our engagement photos/wedding photos!

She replied to our emails and texts promptly and was very flexible with meeting times/places as we lived in Hampton. She was even willing to come to Hampton to do our engagement photos at a local park and was so easy to work with! My fiancé isn’t a fan of taking photos, but she made taking our photos painless and fun- and her excitement and creativity with each shot she takes makes you feel so comfortable and special! We absolutely love our engagement photos and will cherish them forever, but the real magic arrived to us just this week when we received our wedding
    photos from Samantha! Not only did Samantha arrive an hour early the day of our wedding to take detail photos, but she also went above and beyond by staying past her hours in order to capture our send off! Wow-wee! Our family and guests couldn’t compliment her enough throughout the day- and during the reception she had a “preview” of our wedding photos on a slideshow playing on an iPad which she placed on our dessert table for guests to see/enjoy! She’s truly amazing- I still to this day don’t know how she had time to post such professional photos and make a slideshow all while taking photos during the reception! She is a true joy to work with and the photos she captured are truly magical!!! If you are looking for an affordable, reliable, professional, and passionate photographer, Samantha is your girl!! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 07/25/2019

Annie · Married on 10/20/2018

Engagement/Wedding Photographer

It was a pleasure working with Samantha!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Prathyusha · Married on 05/26/2018

So felxible, friendly, fun, attentive! Cares about her clients and is excited and passionate about her work and personalizes each couple!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Brian · Married on 05/05/2018

Samantha was an absolute wonder to work with! She did both our engagement shoot and the wedding and I could NOT have asked for a better experience! She was professional, enjoyable, flexible and really worked well with all of the family and friends. If you've got a bunch of silly boys given her a hard time, she'll herd the cats and get the best pictures you can imagine. Thank you so much Samantha!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Star · Married on 03/03/2018

Samantha always delivers high-quality photos at an affordable price. Working with her is easy and fun. She instinctively knows how to capture the perfect moments on film. Will definitely be working with her again!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Kelli · Married on 03/03/2018

We are so in love with the stunning photos Samantha captured of our newborn baby girl. She was so patient with Nora and let us take the time to feed and swaddle her when she got a little fussy, and never mentioned that we were taking too much time. As a mom of a 1 week old I was worried about how I would look in these photos, and I love how they all turned out. These photos are a true treasure!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Gweneth · Married on 09/09/2017

Samantha Searles Photography provided an absolutely unparalleled experience for me that demonstrated a level of skill and passion for her work that supersedes any other photography service I have ever used. She possesses an uncanny ability to make me and my guests feel like we had known her all our lives while working with her, and she produced an artisticly genius package of photos that has no comparison. I cherish her gifted work and am thankful to have these beautiful photos for the rest of my life!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Cameron · Married on 08/19/2017

Samantha was the best photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I are very laid back people who do not like to be in front of the camera, however, she made every picture fun and exciting! She went above and beyond to make sure that our photos exceeded our expectations and let me tell you....they are GORGEOUS! We will definitely be using her again : )

Sent on 02/02/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2017

I would highly recommend Sam Searles as your next photographer with any professional pictures you would want! Not only was Sam my wedding photographer, she also shot our engagement photos, grandma's 90th Birthday party, and our Christmas pictures. Needless to stay we would use Sam again, and again and everytime be very happy with the quality and style of pictures, along with her professionalism and bubbly personality.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Haleigh · Married on 02/06/2016

Kind and Professional

Sammi was so nice to work with and helped my husband and I feel comfortable in-front of the camera! She was able to tell us some great locations to choose from for out photoshoot and was super professional, as well as quick to get our photos back! Her work is so pretty and we loved all of the photos too!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

I have absolutely LOVED working with Samantha, who has now taken my baby shower photos, maternity photos, newborn baby photos, and family photos! She is so talented in capturing the moments you want to remember and relive in the years to come. She is easy to communicate with, personable, and incredibly friendly, which have made every photoshoot we’ve done with her so fun!

Sent on 05/20/2018