90 Reviews for Salvatore's Hospitality

Liquor License (2)
Indian (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Specialty Beer (1)

With the help of Kate I was able to put together a wedding dinner for my son in one weeks time without panicking. Everything was wonderful and the staff was so accommodating. Everything was yes we can do that. We have had other functions at Salvatore's and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. They take care of everything.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful Staff!...We couldn’t be more happier how they helped us coordinate a Very Special Memorable Day!..Can’t Thank them enough!..❤️

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding at Salvatore's was a dream come true! Krystle helped us make selections and guided us through the entire process in a professional way, and everything came together flawlessly on our special day. We received so many compliments on the Bella Ballroom including the decorations and the way it was set up to accommodate both our wedding service and the reception. The food was delicious and the service top notch. Kudos to your chefs, bartenders and servers. Paula Salvatore made the flower arrangements and bouquets stunningly beautiful and was a joy to work with. The two words which keep coming to mind regarding Salvatore's are elegant and flawless! We are so grateful that we chose to have our wedding with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
-Cindy & Bruce B.

Profile Picture Cindy , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day experience. From the moment we went for the first tour to see the venue, we fell in love with Salvatore's. Once we booked our wedding reception there, we were guided along the way and were able to work with Krystle on making every detail just the way we wanted. Krystle was able to answer any question we had and responded in a prompt and professional manner. The day of our wedding was flawless and every detail from the decor to the outstanding service to the unbelievably delicious food was absolutely perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding and the staff made the day run smoothly. After our wedding, our guests have told us how our wedding was one of the best they've been to and how Salvatore's was the perfect venue and how amazing the food and service was there. We would recommend this venue to every couple for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melissa & Eric, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much salvatores you made our wedding reception amazing !

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

They know what they are doing for sure! Kate my wedding coordinator was amazing! I called and emailed her with so many things and she fixed them or made it work every time! She saw my vision for sure!
With every single detail they we're on point, I did alot myself and they worked with me and made it happen..
Brides to be... Choose Salvatore's!! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere and overall experience. Kate and Josette did a phenomenal job in helping me plan and the rest of the staff on the reception day were nothing but helpful in the run up and during the event, we couldn't praise them enough.

As a wedding venue we couldn't fault anything. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on the quality of food and the sweet table.

The venue played a huge part in the success of our event and we got lot of compliments about the venue and set-up. It is testament to that.

Profile Picture Vasu, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatore's was wonderful and made our reception perfect. Amore room was beautifully set up, with flowers and linens by Paula Salvatore (definitely work with her!). Krystal was our wedding coordinator and helped us make sure we had all details set. Everyone was great to work with. Servers during dinner (especially Jennifer) were fantastic and catered to our every need. The evening surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Salvatore’s made everything perfect for our children’s wedding. Krystal was a true professional to work with. Her knowledge of planning and coordinating the event was impeccable! If you want perfection, it’s Salvatore’s!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This place was everything and more! The people the food was amazing!!! The staff was perfect and helpful with everything!!!! It was my princess wedding! Kate who was there for everything and more! She was the best!!! The hotel room was beautiful!!!! We will def be having our babyshower there and any other special events there!!!!! If I could do it again i would! The price was perfect.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Well we already know the food turned out exceptional!! I added the filet station which I recommended! Everyone really enjoyed it and the taste was to die for! Ther whole staff was amazing ti work with and they really cater to us and our guest , anything we needed they found or searched for just so we could be happy , i was amazed ! Im talking i meeded deodorant.. they went n grabbed some! Kate was really amazing answering all my questions and accommodated everything i wanted and she really made u feel comfortable on a friend level , not just a client. Paula designed all my flower arrangements for not only my dinner but also at my ceremony and went above and beyond with decorating and even helped calm me when needed lol , shes so sweet and comforting i just loved her! All in all everyone at salvatores made my day super special and perfect!

Profile Picture Leean, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Bartender(s), Open Bar

I am extremely happy with Salvatore's. They are responsive and even if your rep is not in, someone is able to step in. Kate is who I worked with and she is extremely knowledgeable, and doesn't rush you off the phone or anything. Also the price is what it is. That was one of the best parts that got me to sign in the beginning. Another tidbit for brides. If you have the budget for it, look into your options for an event planner to be there the day of your wedding. They will make sure the event is going smoothly and you can keep mingling with your guests or doing what the dj or photographer says. Salvatore's even in a smaller room the size is wonderful. Also they rock at decorations. I didn't do chair covers and my room was so beautiful. My husband absolutely loved Salvatore's. Thanks everyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American

Salvatores truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. We needed a big room that was wheelchair accessible and beautiful with delicious food...Salvatores delivered!

The food was incredible, the room was breathtaking, and the service was second to none. I can't say enough about Kate, the woman we worked with. She did everything we asked and more, she saw our vision and made it come true. She was such a pleasure to work with!

I highly recommend Salvatores to anyone getting married in WNY!

Profile Picture Claire, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatore's was our first pick when we were looking at venues for our wedding. The food and service alone is 1st class. Our event coordinator Kate was excellent to work with! She helped my vision come alive in the Venetian ballroom and knew exactly what I was looking for. I could not have asked for a better person to work with! The wait staff provided our 200 guest with hot meals all at the same time with the perfect amount of time between courses. Trish and James were excellent! The champagne parade was fun entertainment for our guest who really seemed to enjoy the performance. We worked with Paula on renting the flower wall - it was the most beautiful backdrop to our sweetheart table! She was so great to work with. Salvatore's really is the whole package, I could not have asked for a more perfect reception!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatore’s was an amazing venue and the people really went above and beyond and listened to our wants and needs! They were always there to answer whatever questions we had! We stayed at their delevan hotel and they put chocolate covered strawberries and a platter of subs and wraps for us in the mini fridge for us- which were delicious! Everything was beautiful! The food was delicious! My guests and I were extremely pleased!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s)

This was the perfect venue for our party! We had our reception in the Bella room on 10-28-17 and everything was absolutely perfect. The staff paid a lot of attention to detail and everything that we planned was perfect, right down to the placement of our 80s-themed objects on the tables for our guests. Everything was served flawlessly and the food was delicious. We have received many compliments from family and friends about the venue. We worked with Krystle and Josette and they were both amazing--very well organized and supportive. They both also returned email inquiries VERY quickly, which is appreciated! We can't wait to celebrate our 1 year anniversary at Salvatore's! We made the best memories there that night. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

We searched a lot of vendors of all different types when trying to pick the perfect location for our wedding and I am so happy we chose Salvatore's and would do it again in a heartbeat. We knew Salvatore's very well from attending past events and other family members that have gotten married there in the past. First I must say that Salvatore's has a reputation for being pricey---it is NOT, compared to other vendors in the Buffalo area. Everything we could think of was included and we did not feel 'nickel and dimed.' The grounds along with the Delavan Hotel and Garden Place Hotel are absolutely stunning, and fit our fall wedding very well. From our first meeting, we felt comfortable with them hosting our big day. We worked with Kate Tolley and Krystle Hanson and they were both very helpful both in person, via email and over the phone. They kept detailed records of all of our meetings, changes and updates, and made sure we knew exactly what we needed to do every step of the way. I was very happy with their response time, their willingness to work with us (even through last minute adjustments) and their overall compassion for event planning. On our big day, everything went perfectly. Our room was set up exactly as planned, the food came out hot, delicious and promptly. There was the perfect amount of time between courses--and everyone complimented the food--Trisha and her team did amazing! Our guests loved the Champagne Parade, and they even packed up everything at the end of the night for us!! We went with Paula Salvatore for our centerpieces and floral and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Her pieces made the room look amazing and the flowers were so fresh and beautiful that day. Paula was amazing to work with throughout the entire process and treats you as though you are her only client. She was not the cheapest quote we received but I am so happy that we went with her for our flowers and decor. Overall I would recommend Salvatore's again and again!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Italian, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We had our wedding in the Bella room on October 27th, 2017 and it was beautiful! The Bella room was a perfect size for about our 100 guest, with 9 tables of no more than 10 people at each, no one was uncomfortable. Salvatore's even accommodated me with a kids table in front of my head table for the kids in my wedding during dinner and then moved it when it was time to dance. We ended up paying for Paula to decorate our head table and it was worth every penny! I definitely recommend getting uplighting in this room, it just makes your pictures look even better! As far as food and the bar our guests absolutely loved both! People have told us our wedding was the best wedding they have been to and keep telling us how beautiful it was. You really won't regret having your wedding here. Even after a few day of issues, that Salvatore's fixed without any of our guest noticing, I still wouldn't change anything even if I could!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such an amazing time. The Salvatore's staff was very easy to get ahold of during the planning process. Which made things less stressful for me. The tasting we did a few months before was wonderful and so helpful to have the planners walking around taking down your choices and ideas while they were fresh in your head. The wedding itself was great. They set up my room perfectly (we had a lot of our own decorations) and they did it just how we asked them. The staff was wonderful. Also was smiling and happy to get you what you needed going above and behind. The food was delicious!! One of the best wedding meals I've ever had. People couldn’t stop talking about it. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were extremely pleased with every aspect of our wedding at Salvatores. Kate helped us with our planning and made sure nothing was missed. We were able to thoroughly enjoy our day with no worries! We would use Salvatores again!

Profile Picture Gwen, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I checked almost every possible venue in the Buffalo area for my daughter's wedding but couldn't find anything we really felt comfortable with. My friend recommended Salvatore's Italian Gardens to me. I hadn't considered it because I assumed it would be too expensive. I was pleasantly surprised. The prices were in line with other places and even less expensive than some. We couldn't have been more pleased with our choice to hold the wedding and reception at Salvatore's. We were able to get beautiful photos on the stairway. The wedding was held in the Victorian ballroom. It was beautiful and was perfect for the ceremony. We then went right around the corner to the Venetian Ballroom for the reception. It was so convenient and we loved how everything flowed so well. Susan and Gayle were so helpful in planning our event. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. There is nothing we would have changed. The evening was perfect. The success of the evening had a lot to do with our choice of venue. We would definitely recommend Salvatore's. We have one more daughter and can't imagine any other place we would want to hold her future wedding than at Salvatore's.

Profile Picture User2471251, Recently Married, 6 Reviews

One word: Amazing!
My brother held his wedding at Salvatore's 6 years ago, and because of how truly amazing everything was, I knew we had to have our wedding there as well. It has only gotten better! If you want the best of the best (food, service, decor) choose Salvatore's!

Profile Picture Marisa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
1.4

The wait staff was rude and sarcastic they refused to accommodate myself and my guests they would not turn the air conditioning up since everyone was sweating at dinner also they refused to turn the lights down when asked and left them extremely bright all night they were also sarcastic to everyone Paula and josette were wonderful also the bartender was very nice an the food was great but the reception itself was ruined by the wait staff that was assigned to my room VERY DISSAPPOINTING

Profile Picture Jodie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatores was amazing to work with, they took care of so many things I would not have thought of. We loved working with Kate she was a great asset to our wedding planning!! Our room was gorgeous and the wait staff for dinner was extremely friendly. The prices were amazing as well! Thanks again Salvatores!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Cash Bar, Open Bar