108 Reviews for Salvatore's Hospitality

Lactose Free (2)
Cash Bar (2)
Specialty Beer (2)
Indian (1)

Our daughter’s wedding was wonderful! The room was beautiful. Our Room Captain was very attentive and the bartenders were fabulous! We received many compliments about the entire evening. We truly appreciate your assistance in our planning process. Please thank your team, once again, for us!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Salvatores helped us have our dream wedding!! It was beyond perfect !

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great staff. Super accommodating. No issues. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture hammad, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had such a great time! Everything turned out what I envisioned. I was so pleased with all the decors and how everything came together. Paula Salvatore and Krystle Hansen did such a great job coordinating with us. They were very flexible and helpful with everything. Thank you for our great experience that would last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Yukari, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have always loved Salvatore’s even as a child. My fiancé proposed to me here and a year later we decided to set up a meeting with Janet to see if this was the place we wanted to get married. We committed that very same day. The day was perfect. Janet made everything so easy from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, dinner to the pizza party. Everything went smooth. If you want a beautiful venue, great food, no worries at all I highly recommend Salvatore’s.

Photo
Profile Picture Marlo, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Choosing Salvatore's was hands down the best decision we've made when it came to our wedding decisions. From the moment we put our deposit down to the day of our wedding, Salvatore’s staff with us every step making sure we had the dream wedding we had planned. We worked closely with Kate for the reception details and she did a fantastic job and was always available making sure everything went smoothly (She took away any wedding stress we had). The food and the waitstaff, at the reception were beyond fantastic – We received multiple compliments on our dinner choices! (So worth every penny).

Their house DJ is CJ Sound. Another vender we highly recommend (5 Stars for them). The combo of CJ Sound and Salvatore's simply makes an amazing wedding.

The Ceremony space was beautiful and perfect – Thank you Matt! (and everyone at the Garden Place). We cannot thank Kate, Matt, and the entire Salvatore’s Staff enough for everything. We have nothing but the up-most respect for everyone there. I highly recommend this venue for any future weddings. We were sincerely blown away from their hospitality! I wish we had more stars to give them for their overall rating.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
4.3

I hosted my son and new daughter-in-law's beautiful wedding this past Sunday at Salvatore's. Everything was fantastic. The venue itself is grand and luxurious adding an extra level of elegance to the evening. Our guest raved about cocktail hour and the grand dinner buffet. The decor was placed properly exactly how we had spoken about and were very accommodating to the last minute changes. The staff cleaned up everything and boxed it for us so we didn’t have to do a thing, except come back the next morning and grab the boxes. Which was incredibly convenient. The staff during the reception were amazing, extremely friendly and accommodating, especially the head Hostess, Amber. She went above and beyond to make sure all needs were met and continued to check through the evening. She's AMAZING!
Thank you to all the staff that worked hard to make this a perfect day for my son and our family

Profile Picture sandy, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy I had my wedding at Salvatore's. Everything was amazing!!!! The service and food was outstanding. The staff at Salvatore's was wonderful to work with and so helpful with everything. I would highly recommend Salvatore's, they made our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Our wedding was this past Saturday, July 21, 2018. Everything was amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They approached me multiple times throughout the night asking if I needed anything and taking my drink orders and bringing me food. The decor was placed properly in every part of the room and exactly how I asked them to be. The staff cleaned up everything and boxed it for us so we didn’t have to do a thing. Kate was our coordinator throughout the entire planning process and she made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married there. The venue was beautiful and was perfect for all of our photography wishes. Last but not least, the food was OUTSTANDING. Salvatore’s is one of the only places in the Buffalo area that you can get that much quality food for an affordable price. We would do it all over again!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

Salvatore's was wonderful! The food, drinks, atmosphere were truly the best! Kate our wedding coordinator was very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend choosing Salvatore's as your place for your reception!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American

When we started looking at venues we knew that we were looking for a space that would allow us to have an intimate wedding day with our closest family and friends. My Husband and I really enjoyed having our wedding at Salvatores. Krystal was very helpful in the planning and execution of our special day. Paula executed the decor without a flaw. The Bella Banquet room is aesthetically elegant as well as the Delevan Hotel. Our suite was very spacious with luxurious amenities; and the food was fantastic and very flavorful. Our guests cant stop talking about the food and the high energy of the staff. Salvatore's offered an abundance of options that suited our taste. I highly recommend their services for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Vidalys, 7/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are beyond happy with how our wedding turned out! We had the pleasure of working with Paula Salvatore for all our flowers and ceremony & reception decorations. She did a beautiful job, we got so many compliments. She was so pleasant to work with and you can tell she takes pride in the work she does and will not disappoint-and she certainly did not!! We had our ceremony outside and it was beyond beautiful! It was so nice to have everything all in one place. Janet was our coordinator from start to finish. She was wonderful to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process. Everyone we worked with at Salvatore's was always so nice and willing to help. We had the buffet option for dinner and we had so many of our guests compliment us on the food being one of the best they had ever had at a wedding. The late night snack was a big hit! We were on a very tight budget and I didn't think we'd be able to afford everything we did at Salvatore's but they are very reasonable!!! We are so happy we ended up having our wedding at Salvatore's, it's truly a one stop shop.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Salvatore’s staff was awesome to work with throughout our entire planning process. They made sure everything ran smoothly and went above and beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s)

Salvatore’s did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding. We were hesitant to choose Salvatore’s as our venue as it is 3 hours from home but Kate made sure to gather the details to make our wedding day one to remember. Almost everything was spot-on. We only had a couple minor issues, some of which we take responsibility for. The ceremony site (The Garden Place Hotel) and the reception ball room looked beautiful! The food provided was delicious and all of our guests had a great time! We are very satisfied customers and highly recommend Salvatore’s!

Profile Picture Devon, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue! Great food! Very good to work with.

Profile Picture Ashkey, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When you have your wedding at Salvatore’s you know you will not have to worry about a thing. The food is amazing. There were no hiccups in my wedding when it came to my venue at all, and I didn’t need to think of a thing. They have this all down to a science and there’s something to be said for a place that has done countless numbers of weddings. They are so organized and professional, and any question I had Josette always responded right away and already had an answer to it. The hall is so beautiful and you could not go wrong having your wedding at Salvatore’s.

Profile Picture Francesca, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

With the help of Kate I was able to put together a wedding dinner for my son in one weeks time without panicking. Everything was wonderful and the staff was so accommodating. Everything was yes we can do that. We have had other functions at Salvatore's and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. They take care of everything.

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/18/18, 1 Review
3.6

The planning process for my wedding was a little difficult. Being from out of town my MIL had to do a lot of the face to face stuff at Salvatores. It seemed like every time I reached out to the event coordinators, I talked to a different one. I was billed for things that my mother had already paid for and had to keep correcting the spelling of my name on everything (it was almost right on the wedding day.) We booked the hotel rooms at the Delavan for my parents and in laws far in advance but when they got there-neither of them had rooms! My mother booked a room with two beds but they only had a room with one bed left. Kind of messed up her plans.
Also, on the day of, I was surprised to not hear from an event coordinator at all. When you book your wedding with them they say you have your own personal wedding planner but I didn't find that to be the case. I had my ceremony at the Garden Place Hotel and the janitor that was working was the one that helped answer my questions and get things organized. Overall, leading up to the wedding there was a lot of confusion and frustration.
The reception was held at the Delavan. It was wonderful. The food was AMAZING, wait staff were so fast, beautiful place for a reception. I was very happy with how that part went.

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely wonderful Staff!...We couldn’t be more happier how they helped us coordinate a Very Special Memorable Day!..Can’t Thank them enough!..❤️

Profile Picture Lynn, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding at Salvatore's was a dream come true! Krystle helped us make selections and guided us through the entire process in a professional way, and everything came together flawlessly on our special day. We received so many compliments on the Bella Ballroom including the decorations and the way it was set up to accommodate both our wedding service and the reception. The food was delicious and the service top notch. Kudos to your chefs, bartenders and servers. Paula Salvatore made the flower arrangements and bouquets stunningly beautiful and was a joy to work with. The two words which keep coming to mind regarding Salvatore's are elegant and flawless! We are so grateful that we chose to have our wedding with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
-Cindy & Bruce B.

Profile Picture Cindy , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day experience. From the moment we went for the first tour to see the venue, we fell in love with Salvatore's. Once we booked our wedding reception there, we were guided along the way and were able to work with Krystle on making every detail just the way we wanted. Krystle was able to answer any question we had and responded in a prompt and professional manner. The day of our wedding was flawless and every detail from the decor to the outstanding service to the unbelievably delicious food was absolutely perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding and the staff made the day run smoothly. After our wedding, our guests have told us how our wedding was one of the best they've been to and how Salvatore's was the perfect venue and how amazing the food and service was there. We would recommend this venue to every couple for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melissa & Eric, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank you so much salvatores you made our wedding reception amazing !

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Specialty Wine, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

They know what they are doing for sure! Kate my wedding coordinator was amazing! I called and emailed her with so many things and she fixed them or made it work every time! She saw my vision for sure!
With every single detail they we're on point, I did alot myself and they worked with me and made it happen..
Brides to be... Choose Salvatore's!! You won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere and overall experience. Kate and Josette did a phenomenal job in helping me plan and the rest of the staff on the reception day were nothing but helpful in the run up and during the event, we couldn't praise them enough.

As a wedding venue we couldn't fault anything. The food was out of this world and all our guests commented on the quality of food and the sweet table.

The venue played a huge part in the success of our event and we got lot of compliments about the venue and set-up. It is testament to that.

Profile Picture Vasu, 5/26/18, 1 Review