Salvatore's Hospitality Reviews

169 Reviews for Salvatore's Hospitality

• Amy

Amy M. · Married on 12/09/2020

Covid Wedding..Still Perfect!

When our wedding venue fell through 30 days before our wedding, Salvatore's came through for us. They were so accommodating and wonderful in every way. The food was delicious and the service was perfect. Janet was amazing to work with, checking in on us on a regular basis. They even helped us with pricing because of the Covid restrictions. James helped us with the ceremony and it couldn't have been any better. The flexibility of everyone was appreciated! Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Luis

Luis S. · Married on 12/09/2020

Awesome Night

We had our wedding reception/private dinner at Salvatores. The actual venue is within The Delevan Hotel. Due to COVID-19 we decided to scale down our originally high number of guests to a small banquet of 24. Our event coordinator gave us some options that would be more accommodating to us and we were very impressed and pleased with how the night turned out. Our family and friends who attended were highly pleased as well. We were blown away with how supportive and high spirited the staff was the night of our event. Very pleased. My wife's grandmother enjoyed it so much that she is planning a birthday celebration for herself there next year.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Krissy K. · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful Catered Wedding

Working with Salvatore’s team was seamless! I received quick responses and felt connected to Christina who helped me plan for about a year !
    The day of our wedding the food and service was great :) The team On site the day of the wedding helped set up, tear down and were very attention to detail ! I would recommend 10/10

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen A. · Married on 09/19/2020

A Night To Remember

So thankful that Salvatore’s was able to accommodate us for our September wedding. Due to COVID, we made the last minute decision to change our venue and lower our guest list from 220+ to 50 people. A big shout out to Christina who helped pull it all together, wonderfully. By phone or email, she was an absolute angel, and was always quick to answer my (many) questions and concerns.

We definitely recommend spending the night or weekend at the Delavan Hotel. It was so convenient for ourselves, as well as our guests to have rooms right there! My bridesmaids also got ready in the morning with me in our Harriet Suite. Additionally, we used the gorgeous outdoor ceremony space for our first look prior to our ceremony. And the Bella ballroom was a beautiful room for our reception. Our guests raved about the food, and particularly loved the champagne parade prior to dinner.

Thank you, again, to everyone that helped make our day so special. And we cannot wait to be able to spend future anniversaries with Salvatore’s!

Photos by Megan Ann Photography

Sent on 10/11/2020

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2020

Simply amazing!

I can’t even begin to express how incredible Salvatore’s is. They truly went well above and beyond anything I could have hoped for our wedding. Everyone that we worked with was so accommodating, anticipated our needs in advance, incredibly friendly, and overall exemplified amazing customer service. In particular, Janet and James were such a joy to work with, made sure that every detail was perfect, and ensured our wedding was so enjoyable and stress free. Just one example of how great Salvatore’s is (although I could talk of so many instances)- the strap on my dress broke and completely unprompted, a server brought me a little sewing kit to help fix my dress. I didn’t tell anyone that my strap was broken and they went out of their way to help me. Salvatore’s made our wedding a great experience. On top of the unparalleled service, the venue is so beautiful and well decorated. The food was amazing as well! I am so glad that we had our wedding at Salvatore’s. I have heard many wonderful comments from our guests about our wedding. I could go on about how great Salvatore’s is but they have an excellent reputation for a reason- they truly are the best! I highly recommend them to everyone I know and will definitely use Salvatore’s for any events we have in the future.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Jenna M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing, such a fairytale, amazing food, service

My experience with Salvatore’s was absolutely amazing. They took care of us so much. They were always in connect and always made sure everything was good. Our wedding coordinator Janet was amazing. She went above and beyond to make our wedding as special as it could be. It was all fairly take.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Alicia E. · Married on 01/18/2020

Extraordinary

Salvatore’s was extremely helpful with all of our wedding planning questions. They continuously gave extraordinary service before, during and after our wedding. They were helpful, insightful and accommodating. Our wedding was remarkable and the entire day went according to plan despite the feet of snow that hit Buffalo. I couldn’t be more grateful for all of their service. Our wedding coordinator Christina was the best! She truly helped make sure everything leading up to our day was planned and ready to go. The banquet staff who worked our wedding was so much fun and every guest had the time of their life. The food was delicious & the drinks were perfect. Mrs. Salvatore helped plan and create extra decor to match our 1920’s themed wedding and ceremony. I highly recommend Salvatore’s as their years of experience truly shined and helped create the BEST day of our lives.

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/06/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

We could not have been happier with having our wedding at Salvatore’s! We worked with Christina and she made the entire process so easy and fun! The staff is amazing and it is such a beautiful venue. They truly made our vision come to life and we received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our wedding was!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Emily,
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the kind words. It was my pleasure being able to help you plan you BIG DAY that was so beautiful.
    We wish you nothing but health and happiness for the future.
    Christina
  • Lissette

Lissette · Married on 10/19/2019

Dreaming wedding

My fiancé and I were scrambling to find a venue because our destination wedding ended up being a bust. We came across Salvatore’s and worked with Janet and it was the best experience ever. In 3 months she helped make our wedding our dream wedding in every way possible. All of our guests have been raving about the wedding since.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Lissette,
    It was my pleasure being able to help your vision come true. I wish you nothing but health & happiness for the future.
    Janet
  • Andrew

Andrew K. · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding Reception

I have nothing but good to say about Salvatore's and their staff. We recently had our wedding reception with Salvatore's and worked with Janet. She was always so responsive and helpful. If we had any changes they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend this location!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    I am so honored that I got the chance to work with you. Thank you for allowing Salvatore's to host the best day of your life.

Robert M. · Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible!

Janet and her team were incredible, food was amazing, service and attention to detail were more than we expected. People are still talking about how nice the reception was and how great the food was. We couldn’t be happier with Salvatore’s. If your thinking about having your reception here, DO IT! Ask for Janet she was the best, and she was there every step of the way.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    We LOVED your weeding vision, and how it all came together so well! you were both wonderful to works with, adn I wish you nothing but health & happiness!
    -Janet & The Salvatore's Team

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2019

Exceeded our expectations

I can not say enough wonderful thing s about the Salvatore's team! Especially our coordinator Christina! She went above and beyond to make ever detail perfect for our special day! The space was decorated exactly how I pictured in my mind with the help of the very talented Paula Salvatore! The food was fresh and hot, the room was clean and well balanced, the staff was engaging and fun! You won’t find service like this anywhere else!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words, and allowing us to help you with all things Salvatore's from the planning, to the reception ballroom, to the decor!
    We cant help but be so honored you selected us.
    We wish you years of health & happiness
    -Christina
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of excellent

When we first looked at venues to book, Slavatore's was the most prepared for us. Their staff did an incredible job walking us through what to expect and what the day-of timeline would look like.

We also had our ceremony in the Garden Place Hotel. It was gorgeous, and we had a separate coordinator from Salvatore's just to walk us through the ceremony.

Christina, our event coordinator, was incredible. We live in NYC, and she went above and beyond to make sure our day went as seamlessly as possible, since we couldn't meet in person very frequently to go over details. She emailed us multiple times a week in the months leading up to our wedding, and through the bumps in the road, she made sure we stayed on track. My wife and I cannot say enough about how awesome she was and how much effort she put in for us. You will be in good hands with her.

They also have a florist on site! Paula is lovely. My wife had a few conversations with her for our vision and she did a fantastic job bring it to reality. Our theme was peacock but we didn't want it to be too in your face. She really did an amazing job subtly adding in peacock feathers to the flowers and centerpieces. We trusted her completely and she did not disappoint.

Another reason we chose this venue was the layout. There's a DJ company called CJ sound, and their speakers are in the ceiling of the reception halls. This makes the DJ cheaper, easier to set up, and helps prevent your guests sitting near the front from going deaf by the end of the night.

The food was great, the service staff was very accommodating for and attentive to our guests with dietary restrictions, and we had a blast.

We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Cheers!!!!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I am so honored my the kind words. I cant start to tell you how much fun I had helping you plan your big day.

Marie G. · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful venue, amazing people, awesome night!

Thank you so much Janet and to the whole Salvatore's team that made our day so very special. Everyone felt immediately at home. The venue was gorgeous, spacious high ceilings and columns, with character in every nook. All the staff were exceptionally courteous and responsive.
    We hope to return soon!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Dawn · Married on 09/27/2019

Best Wedding Ever

I would recommend Salvatore's to anyone, overall we got everything that we wanted and our wedding was perfect. We spent 2 years planning this with Kate and she made the whole process easy. She created the best wedding for us and did everything we asked for. The food and service was amazing as well. We wouldn't have changed anything. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Dawn,
    I cant thank you enough for these kind words. You and Dylan were both so easy to work with and really were so much fun as well.
    Thank you for choosing Salvatore's to host your big day!

Salvatores
  • Jenna

Jenna C. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing venu

I can’t say enough positive things about Salvatore’s for my reception. They were so accommodating to me, we were also in constant contact. I had to make many last minute changes and last minute things came up, and they didn’t think twice about finding a way to help me. I would 100% recommend this venu to anyone thinking about it!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Jenna,
    thank yous so much for allowing us to help plan one of the best days of your life.
    Salvatores Events Team!
  • Joelle

Joelle · Married on 09/14/2019

The wedding of my dreams

Having our wedding reception at Salvatore's was one of the best choices we could have made. Being an out-of-state bride, I felt at ease since I knew the team was on top of every detail. Kate Tolley was wonderful to work with and answered all of our questions thoroughly and promptly. Our reception was perfect in every way, and our guests loved everything about it as well. Having access to The Delavan and Garden Place Hotels for our guests was very convenient too. I would recommend Salvatore's for any engaged couple looking for a elegant, classic, and renowned venue.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Joelle,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, and for working with me on bringing your weeding dreams to life. Your attention to detail was incredible , and really made everything perfect. I wish you both continued years of love, happiness, and health.

Kate Tolley & Salvatore's
  • I

Isabella · Married on 09/10/2019

Wedding Venue

The location of the venue was close to the Buffalo International Airport and the NYS Thruway. Shuttle service was available for the convenience of our guests. The coordinator made our wedding reception a fairy tale experience.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Isabella,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, as they do not go unnoticed.
    We wish you years of health & happiness.

Salvatore's

Tara · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing from start to finish

My wedding was on 9/7/19, everything was perfection! From the planning to the day of to the pick up. My day was incredible and everything went so smoothly. I had so many people come up to me and tell me my wedding was the best the have ever been to and not to mention the food was amazing. Kate Tolley was my wedding coordinator she was incredible, from the planning to helping me bring my dress to my hotel room. She went above and beyond for me for everything , so responsive and so good at what she does. Paula Salvatore did my flowers and decor, she did an amazing job creating my vision. It seriously was like it was from a movie, I couldn't of done any of this without them or dreamed a better reception. My wedding day was the best day of my life and alot of it was thanks to salvatores.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Tara,
    You were one of the kindest, calm, wonderful brides that we have had the pleasure to work with. You were open to all our ideas, yet still knew what you wanted. It was our pleasure to be able to host your wedding, and better yet that out of anywhere that you could have gone you chose here.

Thank you again for all the kind words. I will miss working with you but I wish you years of health & happiness!

Cheers
    -Kate & Salvatore's
  • Lalita

Lalita B. · Married on 08/24/2019

A gorgeous venue. The employees were professional, and a pleasure to work with.

I had an experience of a lifetime. Choosing Salvatore's was the best decision that my husband and I made to make our dreams come true. Kate, you're sooo.. Awesome and professional. Thanks for making it a smooth process for me.. You're the best!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lalita,
    Thank you for allowing me to be apart of one of the best days of your life. You were so kind, and easy going.
    I will miss talking to you.
    I wish you nothing but years of health and happiness.

Kate & Salvatore's

Julia · Married on 08/23/2019

Julia Cibella

Salvatore’s and all of their staff played such a huge role in making our day a success. Janet was our wedding coordinator and she was there every step of the way from our first tour to the day of to make sure everything went as planned. She was very responsive and was always available via email and phone for any questions I had, especially the week of. Paula helped with the ceremony and reception essentials. She was amazing with so many ideas to help create the perfect ceremony space and to set up the reception decor. Paula and the staff decorated the ceremony space beautifully and set up all of my decor for the reception as well. They also put everything back into their boxes to be picked up the next day, stress free! The food was amazing from the appetizers to the late night pizza and wings from Salvatore’s. The white truffle tortellini was a huge favorite! Salvatore’s staff was nice enough to package up some appetizers and our left over meals for us to enjoy later in the night. The perfect end an amazing night was getting back to our hotel room at the Delavan to find pizza and wings ( that were still hot) and a sandwich platter for us. Salvatore’s staff went above and beyond to ensure we had the most amazing stress free wedding day!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Julia,
    Your attention to detail made your day so spectacular!
    We can thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of the planning , and the day of. Your day was so special, and you looked so beautiful.

Thank you again for allowing me to be with you this day.

Maria F. · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!

Excellent service, beautiful venue, great food.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. you were great to work with!
    Cheers to many years of happiness and love.

Salvatore's!
  • Futuremrsk

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Wedding!

We had our wedding reception at Salvatores on 8/9/19. We couldnt have asked for a more professional, and wonderful.venue and staff to work with on our wedding day. Kate was amazing through the whole process. She walked us through everything leading right up to the day to make sure it was perfect. She always answered our emails promptly and made sure we were clear about everything! The staff the night of were amazing, and made sure all of our guests with dietary needs were well taken care of. Our vegan and gluten free guests said the meals provided were the best they had ever had at a wedding! You definitely get your money's worth of food with Salvatores. Plus they include everything right down to the tablecloths and napkins in the price! Even a month later, we are still getting compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything was and how much fun they had! Thank you to everyone at Salvatores for such an amazing night we will never forget!

Jamie and Wayne K.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jamie,
    Thank you for the kind words. You were so kind, and wonderful to work with. I love how much you wanted to focus on your love for each other, and how important certain things were to you!
    We can thank you enough for choosing Salvatore's to host one of the best days of your life!

Cheers to many years of health & happiness,
    Kate & Salvatore's
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Flawless Wedding

We never thought we would have the perfect wedding... but we truly loved every single thing about this place. We worked with Janet Ciminelli and she was super helpful working with us throughout the planning process. Whenever we had questions, Janet was very prompt and thorough in her replies.

The food tasting was in February, and although the did not have everything available for tasting (about 75% of the items you could choose from were there), everything on the menu is of high quality, and it is impossible to be disappointed. I highly recommend the Italian Wedding soup and the candied carrots. My favorite food was the Beef on Weck Crustini appetizer- seriously, it was delicious. We also LOVED our late night soft pretzel bar... I could not stop eating them!! The different cheese dips were AMAZING. Salvatore's also lets you choose and name your speciality drink (can be from their list or make your own) which is a nice personal touch for the evening (ours was a "Rogers on the Rocks"- rum, coke, and grenadine).

They recently refinished the carpets in the Bella/Amore ballrooms, and it is absolutely stunning. We had about 205 people attend our wedding, and spatially, there was plenty of room to sit/dance/mingle. What is also nice is having the bar area in the room but contained within its own area.

We dropped off everything (decor, cake topper, card box, etc.) the day before the wedding, and Janet gave us the option to let them place our items, or let us place things exactly where we wanted them (to which we arranged much of our items and left the place cards and a few small things for their workers to handle). This was great for us because it allowed us to make sure everything looked the way we wanted.

Brides: bathrooms are huge; my dress was a tough one to use the restroom in, so I could only go by taking off my entire dress... and I had a giant stall for two of my bridesmaids and I to work with lol. So, no matter what you'll be good if you gotta go!

Overall, I highly recommend this venue!!! Our reception was full of joy, and it ran so smoothly. This place is classy, gorgeous, and highly professional. I never once felt stressed... everything was truly perfect, and we are so happy we had our wedding here!!

PS sometimes they have deals when you place your deposit- we got a free couple's massage, as well as a free room for the night of our wedding at the Delevan (the hotel is also BEAUTIFUL, and it is attached to the venue-another giant perk of having your wedding here!!)

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for the kind, and thoughtful words!
    Your attention to detail made your day so beautiful. We can thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of one of the best days of your life.
    We wish you nothing but happiness, and health for years to come.

Linda S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding reception experience

Staff was always available to answer any questions we had prior to the event and even that night. The Banquet room was absolutely beautiful and the food was outstanding.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of such a beautiful day. We wish you years of love & happiness!

Salvatore's