Salvatore's Hospitality Reviews

Salvatore's Hospitality 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/08/2019

Pure Fairytale!

I cannot praise Salvatore's enough. The entire evening was absolutely magical! Our Coordinator, Janet, was there for us every step of the way, and everything was literally perfect. Our Captain, Jennifer was fantastic! Everyone who attended says it was literally the best wedding they've ever been to!

Salvatore's Hospitality 8

Danielle · Married on 02/02/2019

Salvatores was out of this world helpful and accommodating.

My Husband and I got married on 2/2/19 in the Amore ballroom. We had the time of our lives. The food was phenomenal, the service outstanding, and the process of making our day perfect was easy. Janet, who was our wedding coordinator was so understanding and helpful. She went out of her way to make sure our day went flawless. All of our guests were floored at how wonderful everything was and how it all came together perfect. Paula Salvatore did our cake table and she couldn't have done a better job. I was thrilled. All in all they made our special day unforgettable.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Danielle,
    Thank you for allowing us to host one of the best days of your life, and for allowing us to be apart of your day.
    Your kind words do not go unnoticed, and we wish you all the happiness in the world.
    Cheers to love!

Maria · Married on 01/04/2019

It was everything I expected from Salvatore's--they handled all my needs and incorporated all my wishes. They had plenty of referrals to services I needed.

Maureen West · Married on 11/23/2018

Made my Wedding Dreams Come True

Salvatore's went above and beyond for absolutely every single detail of the wedding.
    For example, one of the photos I dropped off for our memory table cranked in the box. They cleaned it up, removed the broken glass, and still found a way to display the photo that was gorgeous.
    The food was incredible, as was the service. One guest left her purse at the reception and our wedding coordinator personally returned it to her at breakfast the next morning.
    I cannot think of enough wonderful things to say. I would highly recommend Salvatores in every way possible.

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic, Stress-free, and attentive

Salvatore’s made the wedding planning easy and enjoyable. The coordinators are so helpful and really want to make your day special. They set up the room and made the day of the wedding streess free. The food was delicious and the bar never had a line. The room was gorgeous. Our guest were impressed with the service and the entire wedding. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Andrea,
    Thank you so much your words do not go unnoticed.
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your BIG DAY!
    you were so clam, cool, and collected the entire time.
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day.

Salvatore's

Katherine Tsakkos Bundt · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Review

Entire experience was excellent. They helped our wedding happen without any problems & were very responsive with all the questions we had. Everything was handled with utmost professionalism.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katherine,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, you were wonderful to work with!

Cheers,
    Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

We recently had our wedding at Salvatore’s and it was wonderful. Krystle & Kate we so easy to work with and made sure to accommodate any request we had. They were easy to contact and replied right away. On the day of Katw made sure everything was set up the way i envisioned, I have to say everything was perfect. Food was great and all the guests walked away with great things to say! Couldn’t be more perfect❤️

Sent on 10/01/2018

Natalie,
    Thank you so much!
    You and your mother were so wonderful to work with.
    We thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day.

Salvatore's & Kate Tolley

Gabriella · Married on 09/22/2018

Janet,
    Ahh where do I begin! The last two years you’ve been helping me plan our dream wedding, and I am so grateful for you and your guidance. From day one to the day of, you were there helping me. Even throughout the months leading up you would email me and check on how planning was going. I could never thank you enough for how much you helped us. Mr. Salvatore’s came in the day before my wedding and even introduced himself! Which was such an honor. Megan the caption of the night you were absolutely incredible boxing up a meal and cake for my husband and I to eat since we were to busy and everything else you did to help us make the night perfect, I thank you so much. Overall I recommend Salvatore’s and would 1000% do it all over again. Plus the food was amazing! And the venue...STUNNING!
    Thank you all to the entire staff and especially you Janet!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 9

Gabriella,
    Thank you for the kind words. You knew exactly what you wanted, as if you had planned it your whole life. You looked INCREDIBLE, and I am so honored that I got the chance to work with you,
    Thank you for allowing us to host your big day.

Janet!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

Our daughter’s wedding was wonderful! The room was beautiful. Our Room Captain was very attentive and the bartenders were fabulous! We received many compliments about the entire evening. We truly appreciate your assistance in our planning process. Please thank your team, once again, for us!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cathy,
    We had such a great time working with you and Amanda on her wedding. Your attention to detail really made your event one like no other. We look forward to seeing photos from the wedding night. Amanda's vision with the gold detail and flower wall gave us all chills when we walked into her room.
    Wishing you and your family all the best!

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

Salvatores helped us have our dream wedding!! It was beyond perfect !

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alexis,
    You were so organized, and knew EXACTLY what you wanted.
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of this day!
  • Yukari

Yukari · Married on 08/25/2018

We had such a great time! Everything turned out what I envisioned. I was so pleased with all the decors and how everything came together. Paula Salvatore and Krystle Hansen did such a great job coordinating with us. They were very flexible and helpful with everything. Thank you for our great experience that would last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 10
    Salvatore's Hospitality 11
    Salvatore's Hospitality 12

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Yuki & Joe- we are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous reception. You really went above and beyond for your guests with special menu items, specialty wine and even down to their names at each place setting. You guys are the dream team! We had such a blast putting your event together from start to finish. Thank you for sharing some photos and taking the time out leave a review we hope to see you in the near future.
    Best,
    Krystle & Paula

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I were recently married and had our reception in the Amore Room at Salvatore's. I truly can't say enough about the positive experience we had throughout our entire planning process. Kate, our wedding planner, was an absolute dream to work with! She always promptly answered all my of questions, and was so incredibly helpful and accommodating in the months leading up to our wedding. She was so thorough and made sure to cover every detail. She really brought our vision of a perfect wedding to life. Paula also helped bring our vision to life, and created the most beautiful sweetheart table and decorations for my husband and I. The night of our wedding was everything we hoped and dreamed it would be. The room and decorations all came together and created a beautiful atmosphere for us and our guests. The staff were very attentive to all of our guests as well and the food was hot and delicious. We got so many compliments about how beautiful and wonderful our wedding was. There is a reason Salvatore's has been in business for as long as they have and continue to grow and expand!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Ashley,
    You were a dream to work with.
    I can thank you enough for allowing me to help plan on of the best days of your life! You and your mother had a vision, and it was beyond that. You looked magical!
    We wish you years of happiness, and health!

Bethany · Married on 08/25/2018

Salvatore’s was the perfect wedding location for my husband and I. They are so attentive and make sure every single detail of our big day was the best it could be!!
    The food was excellent, the drinks were amazing, and the service was great!!
    The venue itself is also so gorgeous, it’s truthful breathtaking.
    Paula Salvatore did or decorations and they couldn’t have been more beautiful! The flowers and center pieces took my breath away!
    The decor made for perfect photos, and looked very high class.
    I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect place to have my wedding, and I’m so happy we chose Salvatore’s.
    I definitely would suggest Salvatore’s, there was not one thing wrong on our special day! Everything was above and beyond!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 13
    Salvatore's Hospitality 14
    Salvatore's Hospitality 15

Bethany,
    Thank you for all the kind words. We LOVED your dress with the lace sleeves, and thought your blush over plays on your tables were GORG.
    Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day.

Thank you again!

Marlo · Married on 08/24/2018

I have always loved Salvatore’s even as a child. My fiancé proposed to me here and a year later we decided to set up a meeting with Janet to see if this was the place we wanted to get married. We committed that very same day. The day was perfect. Janet made everything so easy from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, dinner to the pizza party. Everything went smooth. If you want a beautiful venue, great food, no worries at all I highly recommend Salvatore’s.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 20
    Salvatore's Hospitality 21
    Salvatore's Hospitality 22

Marlo,
    Thank you for the kind words. Your night was so incredible, as was your dress.
    We look forward to seeing all your photos.
    We wish you years of happiness, and health!
    Janet & the Salvatore's Team!

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Choosing Salvatore's was hands down the best decision we've made when it came to our wedding decisions. From the moment we put our deposit down to the day of our wedding, Salvatore’s staff with us every step making sure we had the dream wedding we had planned. We worked closely with Kate for the reception details and she did a fantastic job and was always available making sure everything went smoothly (She took away any wedding stress we had). The food and the waitstaff, at the reception were beyond fantastic – We received multiple compliments on our dinner choices! (So worth every penny).

Their house DJ is CJ Sound. Another vender we highly recommend (5 Stars for them). The combo of CJ Sound and Salvatore's simply makes an amazing wedding.

The Ceremony space was beautiful and perfect – Thank you Matt! (and everyone at the Garden Place). We cannot thank Kate, Matt, and the entire Salvatore’s Staff enough for everything. We have nothing but the up-most respect for everyone there. I highly recommend this venue for any future weddings. We were sincerely blown away from their hospitality! I wish we had more stars to give them for their overall rating.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hannah & Nicole,
    You were calm, cool, and collected the entire time, and were on the same wave length the entire time!
    We are so honored to have hosted one of the best days of your life. We loved your Bill/ Patriots touches you added to the wedding (Go Bills!) We thank you for all the kind words and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

I am so happy I had my wedding at Salvatore's. Everything was amazing!!!! The service and food was outstanding. The staff at Salvatore's was wonderful to work with and so helpful with everything. I would highly recommend Salvatore's, they made our wedding day amazing.

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was this past Saturday, July 21, 2018. Everything was amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They approached me multiple times throughout the night asking if I needed anything and taking my drink orders and bringing me food. The decor was placed properly in every part of the room and exactly how I asked them to be. The staff cleaned up everything and boxed it for us so we didn’t have to do a thing. Kate was our coordinator throughout the entire planning process and she made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married there. The venue was beautiful and was perfect for all of our photography wishes. Last but not least, the food was OUTSTANDING. Salvatore’s is one of the only places in the Buffalo area that you can get that much quality food for an affordable price. We would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 30
    Salvatore's Hospitality 31
    Salvatore's Hospitality 32

Kristen,

Your wedding was a fairy-tale LITERALLY!
    You were so wonderful to work with, and really knew exactly what you wanted.
    it was my pleasure being able to work with you, and call you one of my brides.

Cheers to many years of love, and happiness!

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

We are beyond happy with how our wedding turned out! We had the pleasure of working with Paula Salvatore for all our flowers and ceremony & reception decorations. She did a beautiful job, we got so many compliments. She was so pleasant to work with and you can tell she takes pride in the work she does and will not disappoint-and she certainly did not!! We had our ceremony outside and it was beyond beautiful! It was so nice to have everything all in one place. Janet was our coordinator from start to finish. She was wonderful to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process. Everyone we worked with at Salvatore's was always so nice and willing to help. We had the buffet option for dinner and we had so many of our guests compliment us on the food being one of the best they had ever had at a wedding. The late night snack was a big hit! We were on a very tight budget and I didn't think we'd be able to afford everything we did at Salvatore's but they are very reasonable!!! We are so happy we ended up having our wedding at Salvatore's, it's truly a one stop shop.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Rebecca,
    It was a pleasure to work with you in planning your wedding. You had a vision of how you wanted everything, and were so pleased to hear we went above, and beyond that.

Thank you for the kind words, and we wish you nothing but happiness.
    Janet

Vidalys · Married on 07/20/2018

When we started looking at venues we knew that we were looking for a space that would allow us to have an intimate wedding day with our closest family and friends. My Husband and I really enjoyed having our wedding at Salvatores. Krystal was very helpful in the planning and execution of our special day. Paula executed the decor without a flaw. The Bella Banquet room is aesthetically elegant as well as the Delevan Hotel. Our suite was very spacious with luxurious amenities; and the food was fantastic and very flavorful. Our guests cant stop talking about the food and the high energy of the staff. Salvatore's offered an abundance of options that suited our taste. I highly recommend their services for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 33

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Vidalys! We are so excited for you guys! I know how much hard work you put into every little detail of your wedding from your centerpieces to your signature drink sign and I can truly say I think Bella Ballroom was the perfect fit for your wedding. Paula and I had such a great time working with you and we are so happy everyone enjoyed themselves. We look forward to seeing more photos.
    -Wishing you all the best,
    Krystle, Paula & The Salvatore Family

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Salvatore’s staff was awesome to work with throughout our entire planning process. They made sure everything ran smoothly and went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, you were a pleasure to work with!

Salvatore's Hospitality!

Ashkey · Married on 07/07/2018

Great venue! Great food! Very good to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/23/2018

When you have your wedding at Salvatore’s you know you will not have to worry about a thing. The food is amazing. There were no hiccups in my wedding when it came to my venue at all, and I didn’t need to think of a thing. They have this all down to a science and there’s something to be said for a place that has done countless numbers of weddings. They are so organized and professional, and any question I had Josette always responded right away and already had an answer to it. The hall is so beautiful and you could not go wrong having your wedding at Salvatore’s.

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2018

With the help of Kate I was able to put together a wedding dinner for my son in one weeks time without panicking. Everything was wonderful and the staff was so accommodating. Everything was yes we can do that. We have had other functions at Salvatore's and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. They take care of everything.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
    your patio wedding was beautiful, and thank goodness the rain went away :)

Thank you for the kind words, and choosing to spend such a wonderful day with us!

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful Staff!...We couldn’t be more happier how they helped us coordinate a Very Special Memorable Day!..Can’t Thank them enough!..❤️

Sent on 07/06/2018

Hi Lynn,
    Congratulations again and thank you so much for sharing. We loved planning your event with you and are so happy for you both. Your attention to detail made everything so beautiful. Wishing you all the best.
    -Kate, Susan and The Salvatore's Family