Salvatore's Hospitality Reviews

Salvatore's Hospitality 5
  • Lissette

Lissette · Married on 10/19/2019

Dreaming wedding

My fiancé and I were scrambling to find a venue because our destination wedding ended up being a bust. We came across Salvatore’s and worked with Janet and it was the best experience ever. In 3 months she helped make our wedding our dream wedding in every way possible. All of our guests have been raving about the wedding since.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew & Kelsey · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding Reception

I have nothing but good to say about Salvatore's and their staff. We recently had our wedding reception with Salvatore's and worked with Janet. She was always so responsive and helpful. If we had any changes they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend this location!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Robert McKenzie · Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible!

Janet and her team were incredible, food was amazing, service and attention to detail were more than we expected. People are still talking about how nice the reception was and how great the food was. We couldn’t be happier with Salvatore’s. If your thinking about having your reception here, DO IT! Ask for Janet she was the best, and she was there every step of the way.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2019

Exceeded our expectations

I can not say enough wonderful thing s about the Salvatore's team! Especially our coordinator Christina! She went above and beyond to make ever detail perfect for our special day! The space was decorated exactly how I pictured in my mind with the help of the very talented Paula Salvatore! The food was fresh and hot, the room was clean and well balanced, the staff was engaging and fun! You won’t find service like this anywhere else!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of excellent

When we first looked at venues to book, Slavatore's was the most prepared for us. Their staff did an incredible job walking us through what to expect and what the day-of timeline would look like.

We also had our ceremony in the Garden Place Hotel. It was gorgeous, and we had a separate coordinator from Salvatore's just to walk us through the ceremony.

Christina, our event coordinator, was incredible. We live in NYC, and she went above and beyond to make sure our day went as seamlessly as possible, since we couldn't meet in person very frequently to go over details. She emailed us multiple times a week in the months leading up to our wedding, and through the bumps in the road, she made sure we stayed on track. My wife and I cannot say enough about how awesome she was and how much effort she put in for us. You will be in good hands with her.

They also have a florist on site! Paula is lovely. My wife had a few conversations with her for our vision and she did a fantastic job bring it to reality. Our theme was peacock but we didn't want it to be too in your face. She really did an amazing job subtly adding in peacock feathers to the flowers and centerpieces. We trusted her completely and she did not disappoint.

Another reason we chose this venue was the layout. There's a DJ company called CJ sound, and their speakers are in the ceiling of the reception halls. This makes the DJ cheaper, easier to set up, and helps prevent your guests sitting near the front from going deaf by the end of the night.

The food was great, the service staff was very accommodating for and attentive to our guests with dietary restrictions, and we had a blast.

We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Marie Gabalski · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful venue, amazing people, awesome night!

Thank you so much Janet and to the whole Salvatore's team that made our day so very special. Everyone felt immediately at home. The venue was gorgeous, spacious high ceilings and columns, with character in every nook. All the staff were exceptionally courteous and responsive.
    We hope to return soon!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Dylan K · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best Experience Ever

Picking Salvatore's was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process. They take care of everything you ask them to. Every single thing we wanted we got. I would recommend going to there tasting event when they send you the email so you can try all the popular things on the menu. This made picking the food so much easier. The process couldn't have been this easy without our coordinator Kate. She is 1st class and if you have the ability to request her you should. We spent 2 years in contact with her to make our night special and flawless. The food, lighting, space, tables, servers, bartenders were all top notch. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!!! ~Dawn & Dylan

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Chapman · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing venu

I can’t say enough positive things about Salvatore’s for my reception. They were so accommodating to me, we were also in constant contact. I had to make many last minute changes and last minute things came up, and they didn’t think twice about finding a way to help me. I would 100% recommend this venu to anyone thinking about it!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Joelle

Joelle · Married on 09/14/2019

The wedding of my dreams

Having our wedding reception at Salvatore's was one of the best choices we could have made. Being an out-of-state bride, I felt at ease since I knew the team was on top of every detail. Kate Tolley was wonderful to work with and answered all of our questions thoroughly and promptly. Our reception was perfect in every way, and our guests loved everything about it as well. Having access to The Delavan and Garden Place Hotels for our guests was very convenient too. I would recommend Salvatore's for any engaged couple looking for a elegant, classic, and renowned venue.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Joelle,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, and for working with me on bringing your weeding dreams to life. Your attention to detail was incredible , and really made everything perfect. I wish you both continued years of love, happiness, and health.

Kate Tolley & Salvatore's
  • I

Isabella · Married on 09/10/2019

Wedding Venue

The location of the venue was close to the Buffalo International Airport and the NYS Thruway. Shuttle service was available for the convenience of our guests. The coordinator made our wedding reception a fairy tale experience.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Isabella,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, as they do not go unnoticed.
    We wish you years of health & happiness.

Tara · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing from start to finish

My wedding was on 9/7/19, everything was perfection! From the planning to the day of to the pick up. My day was incredible and everything went so smoothly. I had so many people come up to me and tell me my wedding was the best the have ever been to and not to mention the food was amazing. Kate Tolley was my wedding coordinator she was incredible, from the planning to helping me bring my dress to my hotel room. She went above and beyond for me for everything , so responsive and so good at what she does. Paula Salvatore did my flowers and decor, she did an amazing job creating my vision. It seriously was like it was from a movie, I couldn't of done any of this without them or dreamed a better reception. My wedding day was the best day of my life and alot of it was thanks to salvatores.

Salvatore's Hospitality 6
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Tara,
    You were one of the kindest, calm, wonderful brides that we have had the pleasure to work with. You were open to all our ideas, yet still knew what you wanted. It was our pleasure to be able to host your wedding, and better yet that out of anywhere that you could have gone you chose here.

Thank you again for all the kind words. I will miss working with you but I wish you years of health & happiness!

Cheers
    -Kate & Salvatore's
  • Lalita

Lalita Boyd · Married on 08/24/2019

A gorgeous venue. The employees were professional, and a pleasure to work with.

I had an experience of a lifetime. Choosing Salvatore's was the best decision that my husband and I made to make our dreams come true. Kate, you're sooo.. Awesome and professional. Thanks for making it a smooth process for me.. You're the best!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lalita,
    Thank you for allowing me to be apart of one of the best days of your life. You were so kind, and easy going.
    I will miss talking to you.
    I wish you nothing but years of health and happiness.

Julia · Married on 08/23/2019

Julia Cibella

Salvatore’s and all of their staff played such a huge role in making our day a success. Janet was our wedding coordinator and she was there every step of the way from our first tour to the day of to make sure everything went as planned. She was very responsive and was always available via email and phone for any questions I had, especially the week of. Paula helped with the ceremony and reception essentials. She was amazing with so many ideas to help create the perfect ceremony space and to set up the reception decor. Paula and the staff decorated the ceremony space beautifully and set up all of my decor for the reception as well. They also put everything back into their boxes to be picked up the next day, stress free! The food was amazing from the appetizers to the late night pizza and wings from Salvatore’s. The white truffle tortellini was a huge favorite! Salvatore’s staff was nice enough to package up some appetizers and our left over meals for us to enjoy later in the night. The perfect end an amazing night was getting back to our hotel room at the Delavan to find pizza and wings ( that were still hot) and a sandwich platter for us. Salvatore’s staff went above and beyond to ensure we had the most amazing stress free wedding day!

Salvatore's Hospitality 7
    Salvatore's Hospitality 8
    Salvatore's Hospitality 9
    Salvatore's Hospitality 10
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Julia,
    Your attention to detail made your day so spectacular!
    We can thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of the planning , and the day of. Your day was so special, and you looked so beautiful.

Thank you again for allowing me to be with you this day.

Janet & Salvatore's

Maria Fabrizio · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!

Excellent service, beautiful venue, great food.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. you were great to work with!
    Cheers to many years of happiness and love.

Salvatore's!
  • Futuremrsk

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Wedding!

We had our wedding reception at Salvatores on 8/9/19. We couldnt have asked for a more professional, and wonderful.venue and staff to work with on our wedding day. Kate was amazing through the whole process. She walked us through everything leading right up to the day to make sure it was perfect. She always answered our emails promptly and made sure we were clear about everything! The staff the night of were amazing, and made sure all of our guests with dietary needs were well taken care of. Our vegan and gluten free guests said the meals provided were the best they had ever had at a wedding! You definitely get your money's worth of food with Salvatores. Plus they include everything right down to the tablecloths and napkins in the price! Even a month later, we are still getting compliments from our guests about how wonderful everything was and how much fun they had! Thank you to everyone at Salvatores for such an amazing night we will never forget!

Jamie and Wayne K.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jamie,
    Thank you for the kind words. You were so kind, and wonderful to work with. I love how much you wanted to focus on your love for each other, and how important certain things were to you!
    We can thank you enough for choosing Salvatore's to host one of the best days of your life!

Cheers to many years of health & happiness,
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Flawless Wedding

We never thought we would have the perfect wedding... but we truly loved every single thing about this place. We worked with Janet Ciminelli and she was super helpful working with us throughout the planning process. Whenever we had questions, Janet was very prompt and thorough in her replies.

The food tasting was in February, and although the did not have everything available for tasting (about 75% of the items you could choose from were there), everything on the menu is of high quality, and it is impossible to be disappointed. I highly recommend the Italian Wedding soup and the candied carrots. My favorite food was the Beef on Weck Crustini appetizer- seriously, it was delicious. We also LOVED our late night soft pretzel bar... I could not stop eating them!! The different cheese dips were AMAZING. Salvatore's also lets you choose and name your speciality drink (can be from their list or make your own) which is a nice personal touch for the evening (ours was a "Rogers on the Rocks"- rum, coke, and grenadine).

They recently refinished the carpets in the Bella/Amore ballrooms, and it is absolutely stunning. We had about 205 people attend our wedding, and spatially, there was plenty of room to sit/dance/mingle. What is also nice is having the bar area in the room but contained within its own area.

We dropped off everything (decor, cake topper, card box, etc.) the day before the wedding, and Janet gave us the option to let them place our items, or let us place things exactly where we wanted them (to which we arranged much of our items and left the place cards and a few small things for their workers to handle). This was great for us because it allowed us to make sure everything looked the way we wanted.

Brides: bathrooms are huge; my dress was a tough one to use the restroom in, so I could only go by taking off my entire dress... and I had a giant stall for two of my bridesmaids and I to work with lol. So, no matter what you'll be good if you gotta go!

Overall, I highly recommend this venue!!! Our reception was full of joy, and it ran so smoothly. This place is classy, gorgeous, and highly professional. I never once felt stressed... everything was truly perfect, and we are so happy we had our wedding here!!

PS sometimes they have deals when you place your deposit- we got a free couple's massage, as well as a free room for the night of our wedding at the Delevan (the hotel is also BEAUTIFUL, and it is attached to the venue-another giant perk of having your wedding here!!)

Salvatore's Hospitality 11
    Salvatore's Hospitality 12
    Sent on 08/14/2019

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for the kind, and thoughtful words!
    Your attention to detail made your day so beautiful. We can thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of one of the best days of your life.
    We wish you nothing but happiness, and health for years to come.

Janet & Salvatore's

Linda Sanfilippo · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding reception experience

Staff was always available to answer any questions we had prior to the event and even that night. The Banquet room was absolutely beautiful and the food was outstanding.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

We can't thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of such a beautiful day. We wish you years of love & happiness!

Christina · Married on 07/27/2019

Fairytale Dream Wedding

Thank you Thank you Thank you to Janet, Paula and the entire Salvatore's wedding team! Our wedding was everything was imagined it to be and it wouldn't have been possible without Janet and Paula's help and hard work. Paula's flowers and decor really made the Amore room look BEAUTIFUL! My husband LOVES lobster and wanted lobster for his meal and Janet made it happen! Thank you again for everything! We will always remember how fabulous Salvatore's was!

-Christina Randazzo

Sent on 08/14/2019

Christina,
    Thank you for your kind words as they do not go unnoticed!
    We wish you years of love & Happiness!

Cheer's,

Lina Farruggio · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely beautiful everyone will be talking about the wedding for years to come !

Everyone at Salvatore’s was great! Listened too everything we wanted for my beautiful day! All my guest talked about to for days after my wedding... thank you all that helped out on my big day!

Salvatore's Hospitality 13
    Salvatore's Hospitality 22
    Salvatore's Hospitality 23
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Lina,
    Thank you for the kind words as they do not go unnoticed.
    You looked like you had so much on your wedding day, and that is exactly what we love to see.
    We wish you years of health & happiness, and thank you for allowing us in on one of the best days of your life!

Maria · Married on 07/20/2019

Such a great experience!

We had such a great experience with Salvatore's Hospitality. We worked heavily with Christina and she was nothing short of phenomenal! From her positive attitude, to her desire to make everything so special, and her responsiveness. She made us feel as though we were the only wedding she was organizing. She started her day at 7 am just like the rest of us at the salon, and made sure everything went smoothly all through the night. We truly wouldn't have had the wedding we did without her expertise.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Maria,
    You knew exactly what you wanted, and made it so easy to be able to make all your visions come true. It was my pleasure to work with you, and watch your beautiful day unfold. We wish you years of love & happiness.
    Christina & Salvatore's
  • Schereina

Schereina Horton · Married on 07/19/2019

Top Notch Royalty

Absolutely, top notch first class experience.

Salvatore's Hospitality 24
    Salvatore's Hospitality 25
    Salvatore's Hospitality 26
    Salvatore's Hospitality 27
    Salvatore's Hospitality 28
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Schereina,

Your wedding was out of a movie, your taste, and vision was sensational. We were so honored at being able to host one of the best days of your life.

We wish you years of health, happiness, and love!

Jack Adly · Married on 07/13/2019

Most amazing

Janet has been super amazing, she helped us with every detail in the banquet. She told me the first time we met” it’s a one stop shop” she was not kidding. If you want to have an elegant and well organized wedding with a stress free event you must contact Janet at Salvatore’s.

Salvatore's Hospitality 29
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you so much fro the kind words. you were so wonderful to work with, and we wish you all the happiness the world can give!
  • Nicole

Nicole Palmer · Married on 07/06/2019

Fabulous and Amazing Venue

The ceremony space & reception were amazing!

Salvatore's Hospitality 30
    Salvatore's Hospitality 42
    Salvatore's Hospitality 43
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We cant thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of one of the best days of your life.
    We wish you years oh happiness!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

A Dream Reception

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Salvatore's in preparation for our wedding reception. Our questions and concerns were answered quickly, which put our anxiety to rest. The Amore room was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was very responsive and efficient throughout the evening. We really enjoyed this location, because our out-of-town guests could stay at the Delevan and Garden Hotel. We highly recommend looking into Salvatore's for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Rebecca,
    Thank you so much for the kind words.
    We will miss planning with you!
    We wish you many years of health & happiness!

Cheers!
    Janet

Kati · Married on 06/22/2019

The best day ever!

We were very pleased with our wedding ceremony and reception at Salvatore’s. They were extremely accommodating and not only let us alter some menu items, but nailed these changes the day of. I appreciated the attention to detail. The week leading up to the wedding, our coordinator Janet kept in touch almost daily which really reassured me that everything was going to go off without a hitch! It was perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for allowing us to be apart of your day. We cant thank you enough for allowing us the honor.
    We wish you years of health and happiness!