Salvatore's Hospitality Reviews

117 Reviews for Salvatore's Hospitality

117 Salvatore's Hospitality Reviews

Katherine Tsakkos Bundt · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Review

Entire experience was excellent. They helped our wedding happen without any problems & were very responsive with all the questions we had. Everything was handled with utmost professionalism.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Katherine, Thank you so much for the kind words, you were wonderful to work with! Cheers, Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality!

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

We recently had our wedding at Salvatore’s and it was wonderful. Krystle & Kate we so easy to work with and made sure to accommodate any request we had. They were easy to contact and replied right away. On the day of Katw made sure everything was set up the way i envisioned, I have to say everything was perfect. Food was great and all the guests walked away with great things to say! Couldn’t be more perfect❤️

Sent on 10/01/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Natalie, Thank you so much! You and your mother were so wonderful to work with. We thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day. Thank you, Salvatore's & Kate Tolley

Gabriella · Married on 09/22/2018

Janet,
    Ahh where do I begin! The last two years you’ve been helping me plan our dream wedding, and I am so grateful for you and your guidance. From day one to the day of, you were there helping me. Even throughout the months leading up you would email me and check on how planning was going. I could never thank you enough for how much you helped us. Mr. Salvatore’s came in the day before my wedding and even introduced himself! Which was such an honor. Megan the caption of the night you were absolutely incredible boxing up a meal and cake for my husband and I to eat since we were to busy and everything else you did to help us make the night perfect, I thank you so much. Overall I recommend Salvatore’s and would 1000% do it all over again. Plus the food was amazing! And the venue...STUNNING!
    Thank you all to the entire staff and especially you Janet!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 2

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Gabriella, Thank you for the kind words. You knew exactly what you wanted, as if you had planned it your whole life. You looked INCREDIBLE, and I am so honored that I got the chance to work with you, Thank you for allowing us to host your big day. Cheers, Janet!

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

Our daughter’s wedding was wonderful! The room was beautiful. Our Room Captain was very attentive and the bartenders were fabulous! We received many compliments about the entire evening. We truly appreciate your assistance in our planning process. Please thank your team, once again, for us!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Cathy, We had such a great time working with you and Amanda on her wedding. Your attention to detail really made your event one like no other. We look forward to seeing photos from the wedding night. Amanda's vision with the gold detail and flower wall gave us all chills when we walked into her room. Wishing you and your family all the best!

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

Salvatores helped us have our dream wedding!! It was beyond perfect !

Sent on 09/20/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Alexis, You were so organized, and knew EXACTLY what you wanted. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of this day!
  • Yukari

Yukari · Married on 08/25/2018

We had such a great time! Everything turned out what I envisioned. I was so pleased with all the decors and how everything came together. Paula Salvatore and Krystle Hansen did such a great job coordinating with us. They were very flexible and helpful with everything. Thank you for our great experience that would last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 3
    Salvatore's Hospitality 4
    Salvatore's Hospitality 5

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Yuki & Joe- we are so pleased to hear you had a fabulous reception. You really went above and beyond for your guests with special menu items, specialty wine and even down to their names at each place setting. You guys are the dream team! We had such a blast putting your event together from start to finish. Thank you for sharing some photos and taking the time out leave a review we hope to see you in the near future. Best, Krystle & Paula

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I were recently married and had our reception in the Amore Room at Salvatore's. I truly can't say enough about the positive experience we had throughout our entire planning process. Kate, our wedding planner, was an absolute dream to work with! She always promptly answered all my of questions, and was so incredibly helpful and accommodating in the months leading up to our wedding. She was so thorough and made sure to cover every detail. She really brought our vision of a perfect wedding to life. Paula also helped bring our vision to life, and created the most beautiful sweetheart table and decorations for my husband and I. The night of our wedding was everything we hoped and dreamed it would be. The room and decorations all came together and created a beautiful atmosphere for us and our guests. The staff were very attentive to all of our guests as well and the food was hot and delicious. We got so many compliments about how beautiful and wonderful our wedding was. There is a reason Salvatore's has been in business for as long as they have and continue to grow and expand!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Ashley, You were a dream to work with. I can thank you enough for allowing me to help plan on of the best days of your life! You and your mother had a vision, and it was beyond that. You looked magical! We wish you years of happiness, and health! Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality

Bethany · Married on 08/25/2018

Salvatore’s was the perfect wedding location for my husband and I. They are so attentive and make sure every single detail of our big day was the best it could be!!
    The food was excellent, the drinks were amazing, and the service was great!!
    The venue itself is also so gorgeous, it’s truthful breathtaking.
    Paula Salvatore did or decorations and they couldn’t have been more beautiful! The flowers and center pieces took my breath away!
    The decor made for perfect photos, and looked very high class.
    I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect place to have my wedding, and I’m so happy we chose Salvatore’s.
    I definitely would suggest Salvatore’s, there was not one thing wrong on our special day! Everything was above and beyond!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 6
    Salvatore's Hospitality 7
    Salvatore's Hospitality 8

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Bethany, Thank you for all the kind words. We LOVED your dress with the lace sleeves, and thought your blush over plays on your tables were GORG. Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your day. Thank you again!

Marlo · Married on 08/24/2018

I have always loved Salvatore’s even as a child. My fiancé proposed to me here and a year later we decided to set up a meeting with Janet to see if this was the place we wanted to get married. We committed that very same day. The day was perfect. Janet made everything so easy from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, dinner to the pizza party. Everything went smooth. If you want a beautiful venue, great food, no worries at all I highly recommend Salvatore’s.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 13
    Salvatore's Hospitality 14
    Salvatore's Hospitality 15

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Marlo, Thank you for the kind words. Your night was so incredible, as was your dress. We look forward to seeing all your photos. We wish you years of happiness, and health! Janet & the Salvatore's Team!

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Choosing Salvatore's was hands down the best decision we've made when it came to our wedding decisions. From the moment we put our deposit down to the day of our wedding, Salvatore’s staff with us every step making sure we had the dream wedding we had planned. We worked closely with Kate for the reception details and she did a fantastic job and was always available making sure everything went smoothly (She took away any wedding stress we had). The food and the waitstaff, at the reception were beyond fantastic – We received multiple compliments on our dinner choices! (So worth every penny).

Their house DJ is CJ Sound. Another vender we highly recommend (5 Stars for them). The combo of CJ Sound and Salvatore's simply makes an amazing wedding.

The Ceremony space was beautiful and perfect – Thank you Matt! (and everyone at the Garden Place). We cannot thank Kate, Matt, and the entire Salvatore’s Staff enough for everything. We have nothing but the up-most respect for everyone there. I highly recommend this venue for any future weddings. We were sincerely blown away from their hospitality! I wish we had more stars to give them for their overall rating.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Hannah & Nicole, You were calm, cool, and collected the entire time, and were on the same wave length the entire time! We are so honored to have hosted one of the best days of your life. We loved your Bill/ Patriots touches you added to the wedding (Go Bills!) We thank you for all the kind words and wish you all the happiness in the world! Cheers, Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

I am so happy I had my wedding at Salvatore's. Everything was amazing!!!! The service and food was outstanding. The staff at Salvatore's was wonderful to work with and so helpful with everything. I would highly recommend Salvatore's, they made our wedding day amazing.

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was this past Saturday, July 21, 2018. Everything was amazing. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They approached me multiple times throughout the night asking if I needed anything and taking my drink orders and bringing me food. The decor was placed properly in every part of the room and exactly how I asked them to be. The staff cleaned up everything and boxed it for us so we didn’t have to do a thing. Kate was our coordinator throughout the entire planning process and she made sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is getting married there. The venue was beautiful and was perfect for all of our photography wishes. Last but not least, the food was OUTSTANDING. Salvatore’s is one of the only places in the Buffalo area that you can get that much quality food for an affordable price. We would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 23
    Salvatore's Hospitality 24
    Salvatore's Hospitality 25

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Kristen, Your wedding was a fairy-tale LITERALLY! You were so wonderful to work with, and really knew exactly what you wanted. it was my pleasure being able to work with you, and call you one of my brides. Cheers to many years of love, and happiness! Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2018

We are beyond happy with how our wedding turned out! We had the pleasure of working with Paula Salvatore for all our flowers and ceremony & reception decorations. She did a beautiful job, we got so many compliments. She was so pleasant to work with and you can tell she takes pride in the work she does and will not disappoint-and she certainly did not!! We had our ceremony outside and it was beyond beautiful! It was so nice to have everything all in one place. Janet was our coordinator from start to finish. She was wonderful to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process. Everyone we worked with at Salvatore's was always so nice and willing to help. We had the buffet option for dinner and we had so many of our guests compliment us on the food being one of the best they had ever had at a wedding. The late night snack was a big hit! We were on a very tight budget and I didn't think we'd be able to afford everything we did at Salvatore's but they are very reasonable!!! We are so happy we ended up having our wedding at Salvatore's, it's truly a one stop shop.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Rebecca, It was a pleasure to work with you in planning your wedding. You had a vision of how you wanted everything, and were so pleased to hear we went above, and beyond that. Thank you for the kind words, and we wish you nothing but happiness. Janet

Vidalys · Married on 07/20/2018

When we started looking at venues we knew that we were looking for a space that would allow us to have an intimate wedding day with our closest family and friends. My Husband and I really enjoyed having our wedding at Salvatores. Krystal was very helpful in the planning and execution of our special day. Paula executed the decor without a flaw. The Bella Banquet room is aesthetically elegant as well as the Delevan Hotel. Our suite was very spacious with luxurious amenities; and the food was fantastic and very flavorful. Our guests cant stop talking about the food and the high energy of the staff. Salvatore's offered an abundance of options that suited our taste. I highly recommend their services for any special occasion.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 26

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Vidalys! We are so excited for you guys! I know how much hard work you put into every little detail of your wedding from your centerpieces to your signature drink sign and I can truly say I think Bella Ballroom was the perfect fit for your wedding. Paula and I had such a great time working with you and we are so happy everyone enjoyed themselves. We look forward to seeing more photos. -Wishing you all the best, Krystle, Paula & The Salvatore Family

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

Salvatore’s staff was awesome to work with throughout our entire planning process. They made sure everything ran smoothly and went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, you were a pleasure to work with! Salvatore's Hospitality!

Ashkey · Married on 07/07/2018

Great venue! Great food! Very good to work with.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/23/2018

When you have your wedding at Salvatore’s you know you will not have to worry about a thing. The food is amazing. There were no hiccups in my wedding when it came to my venue at all, and I didn’t need to think of a thing. They have this all down to a science and there’s something to be said for a place that has done countless numbers of weddings. They are so organized and professional, and any question I had Josette always responded right away and already had an answer to it. The hall is so beautiful and you could not go wrong having your wedding at Salvatore’s.

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2018

With the help of Kate I was able to put together a wedding dinner for my son in one weeks time without panicking. Everything was wonderful and the staff was so accommodating. Everything was yes we can do that. We have had other functions at Salvatore's and I wouldn't hesitate to go back. They take care of everything.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you! your patio wedding was beautiful, and thank goodness the rain went away :) Thank you for the kind words, and choosing to spend such a wonderful day with us! Kate & Salvatore's Hospitality

Lynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely wonderful Staff!...We couldn’t be more happier how they helped us coordinate a Very Special Memorable Day!..Can’t Thank them enough!..❤️

Sent on 07/06/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Hi Lynn, Congratulations again and thank you so much for sharing. We loved planning your event with you and are so happy for you both. Your attention to detail made everything so beautiful. Wishing you all the best. -Kate, Susan and The Salvatore's Family

Cindy · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding at Salvatore's was a dream come true! Krystle helped us make selections and guided us through the entire process in a professional way, and everything came together flawlessly on our special day. We received so many compliments on the Bella Ballroom including the decorations and the way it was set up to accommodate both our wedding service and the reception. The food was delicious and the service top notch. Kudos to your chefs, bartenders and servers. Paula Salvatore made the flower arrangements and bouquets stunningly beautiful and was a joy to work with. The two words which keep coming to mind regarding Salvatore's are elegant and flawless! We are so grateful that we chose to have our wedding with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    -Cindy & Bruce B.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for leaving a review and sharing your photos with us. You looked so happy on you wedding day. We are so pleased to have met you and that you guys have found your happily ever after. All the best, Krystle & The Salvatore's Staff and Family

Melissa & Eric · Married on 06/09/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day experience. From the moment we went for the first tour to see the venue, we fell in love with Salvatore's. Once we booked our wedding reception there, we were guided along the way and were able to work with Krystle on making every detail just the way we wanted. Krystle was able to answer any question we had and responded in a prompt and professional manner. The day of our wedding was flawless and every detail from the decor to the outstanding service to the unbelievably delicious food was absolutely perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding and the staff made the day run smoothly. After our wedding, our guests have told us how our wedding was one of the best they've been to and how Salvatore's was the perfect venue and how amazing the food and service was there. We would recommend this venue to every couple for their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Hi Melissa & Eric, Thank you so much for choosing Salvatore's for your wedding. We are so honored to have working with you. We still can't get over how nice it was that you took time out of your reception to sing happy birthday to your cousin. You are the sweetest couple and we wish you both the very best! Cheers, Krystle, Salvatore Family & Staff

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2018

Salvatore's was wonderful and made our reception perfect. Amore room was beautifully set up, with flowers and linens by Paula Salvatore (definitely work with her!). Krystal was our wedding coordinator and helped us make sure we had all details set. Everyone was great to work with. Servers during dinner (especially Jennifer) were fantastic and catered to our every need. The evening surpassed my expectations. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for choosing Salvatore's for your Wedding and Paula for your floral and decor. The gold crushed table runners were so pretty in the your room. I am so happy that we surpassed your expectations. We wish you guys all the best!

Kathy · Married on 05/19/2018

The staff at Salvatore’s made everything perfect for our children’s wedding. Krystal was a true professional to work with. Her knowledge of planning and coordinating the event was impeccable! If you want perfection, it’s Salvatore’s!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Salvatore's Hospitality 27
    Salvatore's Hospitality 28
    Salvatore's Hospitality 29
    Salvatore's Hospitality 30
    Salvatore's Hospitality 31

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Kathy, Thank you for choosing and trusting Salvatore's for your son and new daughter in-laws wedding. We truly enjoyed working with you on creating such an incredible wedding. You guys really know how to throw a party! We cannot wait to see all the amazing photos of the bride and groom. Wishing you and your family all the best! -Krystle

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

This place was everything and more! The people the food was amazing!!! The staff was perfect and helpful with everything!!!! It was my princess wedding! Kate who was there for everything and more! She was the best!!! The hotel room was beautiful!!!! We will def be having our babyshower there and any other special events there!!!!! If I could do it again i would! The price was perfect.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Salvatore's Hospitality's reply:

Katie, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all the kind words. You were wonderful to work with, and your weeding was quite the fairy tale. Thank you for allowing us to host this wonderful day in your lives. -Kate & The Salvatore Family