32 Reviews for Salon International

31 Salon International Reviews

There's not much to say. The ladies here have done a bunch of weddings and clearly know what they are doing. My hair and makeup looked great and so did my wedding party's. I gave them a few pictures from Pinterest and they made my hair and makeup look even better. I was very pleased with this salon. The price was also very good.

Profile Picture User5231347, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon international did all of my Mothers hair, flower girl and my grandmother. I was blown away by their perfect hair styles and classy look that they were able to provide. I would book them again in a heart beat. They are also very nice, punctual and great team!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Carol did our daughter's hair and makeup for her wedding day. She did a beautiful job on both. Carol was very easy to work with and flexible. Our daughter has very long, thick hair which Carol was able to put up in the glamours style our daughter chose. The salon is a friendly, upscale business which I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita was AMAZING!!!!! My fiancé and I eloped and the salon was closed the day of my appointment so Anita and I were alone in the salon together the morning of my wedding. It was like spending the morning with a close friend. She is so friendly and sweet.

My hair and makeup turned out beautiful. Anita really listened to what I wanted and provided exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 1/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am from Kansas and I did a destination wedding in Naples, FL, so I had to do all of my research from afar. When I initially contacted Salon International, I was put through to Anita Greenwald. She was wonderful and answered all of my questions regarding services and prices! The day of my wedding my bridal party and I met at Salon International. The ladies at the Salon were very sweet and nice. After meeting Anita in person for the first time, she made us all feel welcomed and comfortable. Her team did amazing work on my bridesmaids hair! They even provided mimosas and wine for us to sip on! :) My hair is thick and can sometimes be difficult to manage but Anita (who worked on both my hair and make-up) did great!!! She made sure that she did my hair the way I had wanted it and did beyond awesome. After my hair was done, she did my make-up. She made sure that she stayed true to my style of how I wear make-up. She did a beautiful smokey-eye and made my make-up look flawless! After all was said and done, my bridgesmaids and I were very satisfied with the whole experience!!! The girls at the Salon were tons of fun and made the whole "getting ready" process easy and stress-free! I would DEFINITELY recommend Salon International to anyone needing their hair or make-up done for their wedding!!! Anita and the ladies at Salon International do a wonderful job!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't thank Anita at Salon International for making my wedding day so perfect. She did both my hair and makeup and I couldn't have been any happier. The entire staff was so sweet and went above and beyond to make everyone in my bridal party happy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was not the bride lol but I was treated like one. After flight delays in Atlanta made me 2 hours late this Salon still waited on me and was extremely kind while doing so. Anita did an incredible job on my makeup and my eyes really popped!!!!! Will use them anytime I am in that area!

Profile Picture Ranee', 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can honestly say with all my heart that "all" the ladies were so involved, helpful, generous, kind and even more words could not express how great they were. I can say that from the time of my engagement to the day before the wedding was the most fun I have had and they really treated me, my friends and family like their own. When I go back to Naples again - they will be my first stop. Thanks again to all of you and you really understand the definition behind the words "serving others".

Crystal Brewer

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Such an amazing team! Myself, my mother, my two step daughters and 6 brides maids were soooooo amazed with the professionalism, courtesy and talent everyone from this salon expressed on my special day. Well done ladies and more business from my family is to come…everyone was very pleased.. Thank you...

Profile Picture Erida, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best hair and make-up ever!!!!! They are such a pleasure to work with.....lovely ladies. We wish they would have stayed for the wedding and reception, they were such fun to be with, and did an incredible job with ages 2-42. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/2/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita Greewald did a fantastic up do for our daughter's wedding. The ceremony is on the Naples Princess so I really needed a glamorous style that would hold up in the humidity, wind and even rain and Anita accomplished all if that perfectly! Michelle Everett

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Salon International is absolutely amazing!!! I had my wedding at the Ritz-Carlton in Naples and the whole team came to me onsite. Anita, Carol, Ginny, Connie, and Vily did absolutely stunning hair and makeup!
They are professional, friendly and extremely talented. My guests were amazed by my bridesmaids' beautiful low side buns and formal makeup, while Anita went above and beyond to make me look the best I have ever looked! My eyelash extensions (thanks to Ginny), nails (thanks to Vily) and hair extensions/makeup (thanks to Anita) were more than I could have ever hoped for!
NOT ONLY did Anita do an incredible job before the wedding, but she actually stayed after the ceremony to touch up my hair and then after the cocktail hour to touch me up AGAIN before entering our reception!! That is unheard of! She is so thoughtful and made my entire night!
Beside the wedding, since I have gone to Anita for blonde highlights, my hair has been thicker, longer, healthier and much more natural looking. My friends now all understand why I drive all the way from Miami to Naples just to have Anita do my hair!! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture User3071600, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita was a pleasure to work with at my consultation... She had a great understanding of my style and I look forward to her services at my wedding this fall!

Profile Picture jacqueline, 5/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Such a great salon! Visited here for a wedding while we were out of town and it was amazing. Friendly staff and quality work!

Profile Picture Bridget, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Visiting Naples from out of town and came to get out hair done for a wedding. Awesome experience and great job by the hair stylists on all of our hair!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We went to Salon International for our hair and makeup on my wedding day. All I can say is these ladies did an absolutely amazing job. My make up looked great in all of the pictures and my hair was exactly what I hoped it to be. The rest of the bridal party felt the same :) Thank you to all the ladies at Salon International!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great staff and great service. Did all the bridal party hair and make up for my wedding and came to my wedding venue in order to do it. Everyone looked beautiful and their hair and makeup were perfect. They were great with achieving each individuals preferences. Did everything from up do's, down hair, half up and half down hair, dramatic make up and natural make up.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When I went to Naples Bay Resort for my taste testing the event planner brought me to Salon International and recommended them. They showed there portfolio of the work they have done and I was so impressed I knew I wanted them to my make up and hair.

On my recommendation my Mom, my flower girl and 4 of my bridesmaids got there make up and or hair done at the salon. The day before the wedding I went there and advised when I needed everyone ready. Pictures started earlier then they thought so they rescheduled all the appointments so we could be done earlier then expected. Then day of the wedding I had to make another appointment for my Aunt and they were able to accommodate me.

They did such a fantastic job! It was just amazing. They were able to work with so many types of hair...Asian, half Asian, Asian/Indian and Caucasian hair. My Matron of Honor was just getting her make up done and not her hair but since she had short straight hair...They took the time and straight ironed her hair so she didn't need to do it. Even though it took only a couple minutes it was something they did not need to do and I was so grateful that they did.

They advised that if we need a touchup just come back to the salon and they would be happy to do any touchups needed. One of my bridesmaid took advantage and went over there and had her hair touched up. When the ceremony was over and we were leaving to the beach I felt someone playing with my hair and it was Anita doing touch ups and then Carol was there with some lipstick and was touching that up. They even touched up the flower girls hair. They had hairspray and was spraying our hair so we would have great beach photos. I felt like a movie star!

I guess if I had to complain about something would be they did such a fantastic job that I did not look like myself I looked like a princess. I don't live in Naples but my in-laws do and I will definitely go back there again when I am in town.

Profile Picture Miki, 10/18/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I went to Salon International to have my nails, hair, and make-up done for my destination wedding. I was going on the recommendation of the event planner at the hotel, and was a little apprehensive since I have not worked with them before. Two days prior to the wedding I went and had my trial done as well as a mani/pedi. Ginny did my nails and it is now two and half weeks later and they still look fabulous! Anita did my hair. I showed her some pictures and she was able to replicate the style on me. Carol did my make-up, and I couldn't have been more pleased. My cousin and aunts were so thrilled with how my trial went, they also scheduled to have their hair done on the day of the wedding. Come Saturday afternoon, it was as if we were having a family party in the salon prior to the church with old friends. They opened up a bottle of champagne for us and helped us celebrate all while making us our most beautiful! My hair and make-up turned out even better than at the trial. My only regret is that I don't live closer to have them be my regular salon.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita Greenwald is not only professional but very personable too….
You can tell she is very knowledgeable and passionate about her profession.
Anita made every effort to make sure I was happy with my hair.
She did the color, which I LOVE, the cut and style too.
Besides a bridal party, anyone would definitely benefit by making her your permanent stylist!
She is now mine! And I'm VERY picky.

Profile Picture Maureen, 9/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita did my hair for my wedding, and she was absolutely fabulous! She did a great job, was fun & professional. I would recommend her to other brides and bridal parties!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Anita did my hair for my brother's wedding and it was great, I got so many compliments. I loved it and will be back!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When we decided to have our wedding in Naples, FL our event planner recommended Salon International. They showed their portfolio of the work they have done and I was so impressed I knew I wanted them to do my hair and make-up.
All of my bridesmaids and flower girls had their hair and make-up done at the Salon on the day of the wedding. Things could not have gone better, and everryine was ready for the photographer.
Our ceremony tookk place on the beach, and once it was over Anita and Carol were right there providing touch ups for all of the girls.
My spouse and I have since moved to Naples, and Salon International has become the salon I use in a regular basis.

Profile Picture User3767684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding at Naples Bay Resort. Salon International was conveniently located right at the resort and when I stopped in to check it out they gave me a book of their work to look through. It was exactly what I had envisioned for my hair. They asked for me to email them pictures of the styles that everyone wanted done for the wedding and when we arrived they had the pictures already printed out and assigned to a stylist. It was a very comfortable atmosphere and the hair and makeup turned out great. They even offered to do any touch ups we might need later, but all of the styles held up really well.

Profile Picture leah, 9/14/13, 8 Reviews