Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Rydell Studios

4 Rydell Studios Reviews

My wife and I are very happy with the wedding videos Erika filmed and edited for us! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Eric, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Erika was a pleasure to work with! Leading up to our wedding day, she was thorough in explanining to us what we were getting and worked with us on a payment plan. On the wedding day, she and her assistant were on time and so great to work with! We barely knew they were around! They were so discreet that when we finally viewed the footage we were blown away by not only the quality, but also by the actual footage they got. As we were watching it, my husband and I had a lot of "Oh, there's so-and-so!". Rydell Productions captured our wedding perfectly and now, we can relive our special day by just popping in the DVD. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rydell Studios did an incredible job documenting our perfect wedding day. We are so thankful that we invested in Erika & her team as they created a beautiful keepsake that we will treasure forever. Thank you so much for your hard work and attention to detail. You put together a dvd that perfectly reflects the joy and love that we felt on 10.23.10.

Thank you so much. We are forever grateful for your talents!

Profile Picture angela, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I didn't know how important wedding videography would be to me until I saw our highlight reel. Sure, the photos from our wedding day are great, but there is nothing like seeing it unfold again, right before your eyes. I've must of watched our highlight reel 200-gazillion times and each time I watch it, it takes me right back to that day, just like it was yesterday! Erika captured every moment of our day perfectly! She was super professional through-out the whole process. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for videography. Her style is crisp, clean and modern, just beautiful!

My Mom watches our highlight reel quite often online and each time she'll call me crying and telling me how beautiful our wedding was and how wonderful the videos are. Thank you Erika for capturing such a special day in our lives! You're AWESOME!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/10, 2 Reviews