RSVP Events Reviews

59 Reviews for RSVP Events

1 User photo

RSVP Events 1

Rebekah · Married on 07/28/2018

Hiring Adrien and RSVP Events was the best decision we made in planning our daughter's wedding. My daughter and I are both detail-oriented people, and we had a fair amount of planning finished when we met Adrien, so we weren't sure if we really "needed" a wedding planner. I'm so glad we did! Adrien had excellent suggestions along the way on a few of the vendors that we didn't know much about, and her ideas when we worked with the florist resulted in THE MOST beautiful decor--beyond what we could've imagined. Best of all was that the day of the wedding I could just be "in the moment" and totally enjoy every aspect of that beautiful day, not worrying about a thing. Adrien and her team ensured that everything ran flawlessly--it really was a perfect day. On top of all that, Adrien is just a lovely person to meet with and work with; she is a good listener, efficient, responsive, creative, dependable, and cheerful. We loved working with her!

• Analise

Analise · Married on 06/16/2018

Adrien was amazing to work with as my day of coordinator. She gave me ideas and suggestions along the planning process, but the week and day of she worked so hard to make sure I didn't have to stress about the small details. She was very professional, but also super sweet! She's been in the business for awhile so I knew I could trust her to take care of everything and she did!

Ally · Married on 06/09/2018

Adrien was absolutely amazing!! She was with me every step of the way throughout the planning process and the entire wedding weekend. An absolute dream to work with and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She was in contact with all of our wedding vendors and made sure everything was setup according to plan and according to my vision. She was very detail oriented which really was important to me when looking for a planner. Everything went better than I could have ever dreamed of and it was because of Adrien and her team!! THE BEST IN GRAND RAPIDS!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband Shawn and I absolutely loved working with Adrien & RSVP Events!! We can't say enough good things about how awesome the experience was for us and our guests. In all transparency the wedding planning process seemed very overwhelming to me at the beginning, but that all changed when I met Adrien. She made the process simple and fun by creating priority and deadlines for decisions and creating creative solutions! Not only was the planning process a breeze, but our wedding day was magical and it could not have happened without the RSVP Events team. They took care of everything made sure everything went off without a hitch. Shawn and I were able to spend the entire day celebrating and spending time with family & friends instead of worrying. Thank you to Adrien and her team for helping us accomplish the perfect wedding day we will never forget!!

RSVP Events 2

Sofie · Married on 03/17/2018

Working with Adrien for my wedding was a wonderful experience! From helping me streamline the wedding day schedule to leading the rehearsal, having her on board allowed me to simply enjoy the best day of my life. I would definitely recommend RSVP Events!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't say enough good things about RSVP!! Adrien did an amazing job and made everything so easy the day of our wedding!

Anna · Married on 08/25/2017

My husband and I hired Adrien to do "Day Of" coordination for our August wedding at Camp Blodgett. I cannot say enough good things about Adrien. About a month before the wedding, she met with me to work out details and began drafting a timeline; a week ahead of time she emailed me a schedule complete with vendor information, arrival times, and instructions for the family and wedding party. On the day of, she hung all the decorations, arranged all the tables, kept everyone on schedule and worked with the vendors. At the end of the night, she took down all the decorations (cost a bit more for those who are interested in this service) and loaded everything into our vehicles. It was such a relief for us to just enjoy the day and not worry about the mechanics. I say without exaggeration: hiring Adrien was the very best decision I made for my wedding day.

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired RSVP Events over a year prior to my wedding date. At the time, Nancy was the owner of RSVP and Lori was my day-of coordinator. I met with Lori a couple of times and had great interactions with her. Then, to my surprise, Adrien became the new owner of RSVP Events only a couple of months prior to my wedding date. I was a little worried with the change, only because I had a great relationship already with Lori, but went with the flow. After my first meeting with Adrien, I knew I had nothing to worry about. She was already updated on all of our needs for our special day and didn't miss a beat. We also had a traditional Korean ceremony to incorporate into our day, including additional set-up, tear-down during the reception. Adrien was on top of it and the entire day flowed smoothly. She's very professional, calm, organized, and experienced. Our day was perfect and RSVP had a big part in pulling it off!

leah · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot say enough thank you's to Adrien. She was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I had a destination wedding and then we planned a small get-together for when we got home. However, this small celebration turned into 200+ people.

My husband was hesitant to hire a planner because it would be extra money and he thought we (which means mainly I ;]) could plan and organize it ourselves. I, on the other hand, did not want that stress.

We met with Adrien in a coffee shop so she could explain to my husband what she could help us with. He did not realize what all goes into an event like this and he agreed we needed to hire her. It was the best decision we could have made.

She was awesome with communication and she did an excellent job finding deals and options for the budget of decorations/flowers/etc. she is so kind and amazing to work with. I'm just so happy to have met such a great and caring person. I hope we get to work with her again in the future!

Adele · Married on 10/08/2016

Started with ordering the invites for my daughter's wedding and it took off from there. She lives about 2 hours away so needed to make decision the day she came into town. As soon as she described what she liked they knew where to start looking. She then worked with Nancy on her color scheme and decorations. Since the venue was 2 hours away Nancy took the time to travel with me to see it in person and talk to the venue owners. Made planning a lot easier. She had brought a few samples of table decorations and we went from there. She handled the ordering and delivery of linens, chair covers, etc. Had many compliments of how beautiful everything looked. Highly recommend hiring RSVP to take stresses of wedding planning away so you can enjoy the process.

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are considering a wedding planner, RSVP events, including Adrien and her team, come with my highest recommendation. I only wish I would have hired them sooner! Adrien's assistance for my wedding 8/5/17 was above and beyond my expectations. She helped me bring all of my ideas and dreams together for a spectacular event. The knowledge, expertise, and vision for our big day was spot on! We received countless notes and compliments from friends, family, and other vendors about the attention to detail, clear communication, concise timeline, and perfect flow throughout the day. I cannot thank Adrien and her team enough for dealing with everything that came up throughout the day so that I did not even know about it! She allowed my mother to finally get some sleep before the wedding (which was priceless!). Cannot say enough good things! You should book with RSVP Events!

Mary · Married on 07/30/2016

Nancy Dobry of RSVP Events was wonderful to work with for my daughters' wedding. She had wonderfully creative ideas and very receptive to all my daughters' wishes. We highly recommend her. Easy to work with, pleasant manner and very reassuring. You can't go wrong when choosing RSVP Events.

Natalie · Married on 07/16/2016

We worked with Lori Bloodworth for our wedding coordination and could not have been more happy with our experience! She kept a binder with all of our contracts, contact information for vendors and email correspondences. Every time I brought up something I would do, she volunteered to take care of it. This was what I was hoping for when initially hiring a wedding coordinator. Lori had some really great ideas when it came to thinking up ways to display food options on our escort cards and recommended a calligrapher that was perfect!! She contacted all of the vendors and set up delivery and set up times and worked with the JW Marriott to help bring everything together. The day of the wedding, things could not have gone more smoothly. If anything did not go according to plan, we had NO idea. She took care of all kinds of little details, made sure we were in the right place at the right time, and helped us execute a few surprises too, including helping myself and the bridesmaids do a surprise dance for my husband! At the end of the night when we were all dancing, she and an intern helped move all of our wedding gifts to our suite so that our family and friends didn’t need to worry about anything. They helped clean up our suite from getting ready earlier in the day and displayed the gifts beautifully in the room --even leaving a few surprises for us to find when we arrived back to the room from the reception! She was so professional and fun to work with. I looked forward to all of our meetings and she took so much off of my plate leading up to the big day. I am so used to being the organized one and on the wedding day, I checked in a few times to make sure that “x” was done and every time she reassured me that it was already taken care of. What a relief to not have to worry about anything! I would highly recommend working with her!

I simply cannot say enough good things about RSVP Events! Nancy Dobry and her fabulous staff made my wedding a dream come true! From the beautiful invitations to the gorgeous decorations (chair covers, table linens, candelabras), everything was perfect. Nancy helped me immensely with planning the day of the wedding as well- with a 1pm ceremony at the church and a cocktail hour starting at 5pm at the country club, on top of 18 people in the wedding party, it was no easy feat! Yet everything went smoothly and there were no hiccups! I could truly relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew Nancy had thought of every detail and was there making sure everything went according to plan! I didn't think I needed a wedding planner being such a perfectionist and organized person, but I was so wrong! Nancy and her team thought of things I never would have and I'm so glad I worked with them! Thank you for everything!!!

Marybeth · Married on 06/11/2016

Definitely worth booking at RSVP! Quality, top notch, and attention to every tiny detail!!! Worried how everything would have gone if we hadn't used RSVP! As the MOB there was no worry that every single detail had been thought of and addressed. Nancy and her team did a outstanding job! Kudos to RSVP!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2016

I would highly recommend working with Lori from RSVP! She made sure that we got exactly what we wanted at our wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2016

I would highly suggest this vendor to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. The service I received was more than I could have imagined. Kelly (my planner) knew I was overwhelmed easily with too many options, so she sorted through everything before each of our meetings and provided me with 3 different possibilities to go along with the theme for our wedding. Not only did she go out of her way to make our day more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed of, she worked with my busy schedule, my husband's busy schedule, and my mother who lives out of state. Everyone talks about how painful the wedding planning process is and how stressful it becomes, and I couldn't have found that to be any further from the truth in my experience. Kelly made my entire wedding planning process completely enjoyable and stress free. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Lauren · Married on 10/23/2015

We got our invitations,specialty linens, chair covers, programs, candle,and amazing ideas from RSVP. Everyone we worked with was absolutely amazing and very knowledgeable in their specific area. RSVP exceeded our expectations in every way possible.

cheri · Married on 10/10/2015

If you want the Perfect Event, look no further!! Experience matters!! Nancy Dobry & her staff are the ultimate Pros... Every detail is closely attended to.RSVP takes the ordinary Event and makes it Extraordinary!!!

Stephen · Married on 09/19/2015

Quite literally, one of the best experiences I have ever had with ANY type of vendor or planner.

Kelly really took the reins for our event while asking prompting questions to help push my fiancee and I to make necessary decisions for our reception and ceremony. Kelly just "got it" - put quite simply. She had great vision and input, was a pleasure to work with - coordinated other vendors and made our event truly memorable and exactly as we had envisioned.

I fully endorse the services offered for wedding planning and day-of coordination, and with every fiber of my being recommend Kelly as an incredible partner to work with.

Megan · Married on 08/29/2015

We worked with Kelly Rex from RSVP events for our August 2015 Michigan wedding and she was by far the best addition to our wedding.

For a little background, we were planning our wedding in a small(er) beach town in Michigan where I used to spend my summers as a kid. My now-husband and I were living and working in Chicago at the time. I though I could handle planning a wedding on my own, but it was my mom that suggested RSVP events. Kelly and her team were well worth every penny!

Kelly was fantastic in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. She went above and beyond in every way. Kelly would help facilitate communication with vendors (many of whom did not prefer emails - unlike myself), answering many detail questions that I had had difficultly doing myself during normal business hours. Kelly was always willing to talk or email at any time of the day (early mornings before work or late evenings after work) to accommodate my work schedule. She had great ideas and suggestions that, even as a self-proclamed organized person, I hadn't thought about yet. Her attention to detail, willingness to help (with anything!), and kind nature made her an absolute gem to work with.

On the actual wedding day, both myself and my husband, as well as our family and friends, could just relax and enjoy knowing that Kelly and her team were around and able to complete the vision for our wedding. We cannot sing her praises enough to do justice.

Thank you Kelly and the RSVP events team for all of your efforts and support and making our wedding truly the best day!

Deborah · Married on 08/29/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held in August at the Amway Grand Plaza. We knew we needed help in making this an event to remember. After interviewing several vendors we chose RSVP Events. Kelly was truly amazing! She provided a vision and was conscious of our budget throughout the entire process. She was so easy to work with and took the stress out of planning and following up on any last minute details. From choosing the invitations, selecting the linens and flowers, her creativity and expertise turned this into a night to remember! Many of our guests said this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Kelly and her staff went far above and beyond our expectations!

I would highly recommend RSVP Events for any of your party needs no matter how large or how small.

Sandi · Married on 08/15/2015

RSVP made planning a large wedding personal and stress free. I especially appreciated the help with transportation to and from sites. The added suggestions were tasteful and fun. The wedding planner I landed with was quick to respond to any email.

So my family / husband's family worked with Lindsay Salay at RSVP Events as our wedding planner for our destination wedding. if you need any sort of our help with your wedding she is the person to go to! She really went above and beyond all of our expectations and really helped to serve our needs as we had much difficulty with our venue. She would communicate regularly with us and the venue, make trips with us up to our venue (1.5 hours away), and was really just another part of our wedding and a good friend / person.

I have nothing but good things to say! If you need any help RSVP Events is the place to go! Lindsay is who helped us and she was an amazing and most definite worthy addition to make our dream wedding come true.

- Winsors