Dawn Marie Photography Reviews

View more information

• Emily
    Emily F. Married on 06/18/2021

The Most Amazing Photographer Ever

Dawn is one of the most wonderful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and working with! I work as a florist in the wedding industry, so I meet a lot of photographers! Dawn is punctual, professional, but also a lot of fun. Her pictures are absolutely stunning. I love my wedding photos and I will treasure them forever. She made being in front of the camera so easy and natural - no awkward/run of the mill poses here! On our wedding day, she kept us calm, made us laugh, and gave us the best gift overall that we received - the most gorgeous photos of us, our loved ones, and our day. You need to book her for your wedding, engagement, anniversary, everything!!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/17/2021

Thank you for everything, Dawn!

I can’t say enough good things about Dawn as a photographer. My entire experience with her was excellent! For busy brides, Dawn is excellent at keeping things on track and making sure she has your timeline down and all the pictures you want well in advance. The portal she uses is super helpful, there’s one spot for all payments and documents and it’s easy to access. On the day of the wedding, Dawn was a calming presence and her great sense of humor kept me calm and feeling positive. I was beyond thrilled with how the pictures came out - they are so light and elegant. Dawn, my photos are probably my favorite thing from our wedding and I will cherish them forever. Thank you so much for doing our wedding photos and an amazing experience!
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 09/19/2020

Dawn is so great!

Dawn is incredible! We got into a sticky situation with our COVID wedding and Dawn 100% came through. She was professional, kind, and super talented. She made my whole family feel comfortable in front of the camera and made our yard/house look like a legit venue- which is a challenge! I can’t wait to frame so many shots and little moments she captured. She is dependable and a wonderful photographer & person to work with! Highly recommend!
    Amanda S. Married on 03/21/2020

Book Dawn as your photographer!

Before I start my review, I want to say that Dawn has been our favorite vendor throughout this entire process. From the start, she got back to all of our questions immediately, and was extremely organized with our wedding timeline.
    During our engagement shoot, we felt like we were just hanging out and taking pictures with a friend. She made us feel at ease. She's incredibly talented and we will treasure our photos forever.
    My husband and I were married on March 21st, just as the COVID-19 pandemic closures were in full swing. Dawn worked tirelessly the week before the wedding to ensure that our day would be photographed beautifully. She brought us so much joy during that week. We will never forget her kindness and compassion, and consider her a forever friend.
    Juliana Married on 12/12/2015