Riverbend Chapel Reviews

67 | Washington, MO

67 Reviews for Riverbend Chapel

Chelci · Married on 06/20/2014

Toni Backs was the absolute best person I could have asked for to work with. She took in myself, my father, and my maid of honor as part of her family and worked with us every step of the way, even when we had stupid questions! The venue was absolutely beautiful; we couldn't have asked for better place. The cottage was darling and everything went wonderfully smoothly. I have recommended it to multiple people even since the event.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Chelci,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I loved working with you AND your family! You were all just the best! You were a beautiful bride and we at Riverbend were honored to be such a big part of your special day. We wish you and Matt every happiness in your new life together!

All the best,

Toni

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

Riverbend was wonderful to work with! They went beyond my expectations during our wedding and provided excellent service to myself, my husband and our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests that the venue was beautiful and that they had very good service while being served the meal and cake. The staff at Riverbend were not only professional and efficient but was also very sweet and nice!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2014

I had Terri for my wedding planner she was wonderful very helpful and so nice, she knew what she was doing and helped coordinate everyone on our wedding day. The staff was very professional, Our DJ Stew from Allegro was awesome and kept everyone dancing the entire night. The Riverbend Chapel was so beautiful for our wedding it really is the most gorgeous place I'm Washington to get married at!.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Janice · Married on 04/19/2014

We could not asked for a better venue for both our ceremony and our reception. Both Toni and Tonya made the wedding process so easy and carefree. Even the day of was stress free for both myself and my groom. We had nothing to worry about and if something went wrong no one told us and we it sure didn't show! Everything was included in our package - the cake, DJ, etc. I also highly recommend their preferred Photographer PVI. John is amazing and takes wonderful photos! We have nothing but great things to say about the Riverbend staff. All of our guest say they had a great time. I even had one guest tell me it was the best wedding he had been to in 20 years!

We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

My day was absolutely wonderful. Even though everything didn't go as planned they were able to handle the changes with ease. They were very helpful during the planning process and were able to answer my questions quickly and easily. The ceremony space was beautiful and having the inside option as a back up in case of bad weather took away any worries I would have had about planning for outdoors. The reception space was beautiful and it was nice at the end of the night to have everything packed up for us by the staff. The food was excellent and we received many compliments from our guests. Overall a wonderful wedding experience.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Juliann · Married on 03/29/2014

I would absolutely recommend Yhe Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel to everyone planning an event. The staff is wonderful. The food was amazing. And it made the most beautiful backdrop for our wedding. If I could do it all again I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Joyce · Married on 03/29/2014

We loved everything about The Vineyard at Riverbend Chapel. Toni and Terri were incredibly helpful. Always willing to answer questions and provide information. The location is beautiful. The ability to have the ceremony and reception at one location was so convenient. All of our guests commented on the venue, food and overall experience. We used the recommended cake shop and florist and they were great. The catering provided was delicious and we appreciated that the dinner is served, not a buffet. I would highly recommend that you check this out if you are planning a wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2014

You have such a beautiful venue and great staff. Terry was wonderful to work with. Wish we could do it again!

As a planner myself, chicken is always a tricky entree and moisture from preparation to table is always a concern. Please relay to your caterer that they did a wonderful job in keeping the chicken moist. The vegan meal was much appreciated and we really appreciate you making sure Josh, the groom, didn't have mushrooms on his entree.

My recommendation on your preferred florist would be that you offer more than one recommendation. Upon meeting with them, I don't feel they were prepared for the consult or had appropriate photos to share with clients. As a professional, I would expect them to have visual options and not ask the client to share what they are looking for, but instead provide visuals from which to then build from.

We were disappointed that the honeymoon suite had water damage, and appreciate you providing transportation to the bed and breakfast we decided to stay at.

I will definitely recommend your facility to others, and really like that you donate any additional monies above the cost of operation and upkeep to Christian organizations. This made the event even more special knowing this!

I hope to send photos your way very soon. If you would like to visit my photographers website let me know and I will forward the link.

Warm Regards, Jennifer and Josh Cain

Sent on 02/23/2014

Jennifer and Josh,

What a beautiful couple and beautiful day at Riverbend!! You and your families were wonderful to work with as well. We would like to do it all over again, too!!

Thank you for your kind words and recommendations. We always appreciate feedback!

Again, "Congratulations" to you both from all of us here at Riverbend! We pray blessings on your new life together and many years of happiness!

Sincerely,

Karen · Married on 11/02/2013

I just want to take a minute to thank you again for making our daughters wedding the most beautiful, memorable night we could ever have hoped for. From the very first meeting to packing up our van after the reception, we could not have asked for a more helpful, kind and attentive staff of people. Tonya was never more than a call, email or shout away and she made everything perfect.....I didn't worry about a thing! The venue was stunningly beautiful and I wish I could write down all the compliments we received about your beautiful grounds, chapel, food,etc. God bless you all and again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
    Much love and appreciation,
    Karen and Bernie Wejzgrowicz ( Mother and father of the bride)

Sent on 11/04/2013

Karen and Bernie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We so appreciate you taking your time to let others know about our venue in such a positive way. We are honored to have had Katie and Blaine's wedding here at Riverbend. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful family to work with. All of you were super! Thanks again and we wish Blaine and Katie every happiness in their upcoming years together!

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

everything that we were looking for in a ceremony and reception venue and more

Sent on 10/07/2013

Nicole and David,

You were a wonderful couple to work with! We enjoyed having you at Riverbend. We thank you again for choosing Riverbend and for allowing us to be such a big part of your very special day! We wish all the best and every happiness!

Toni and Staff

My wedding was wonderful. The service and people at Riverbend were amazing. I would tell anyone to hold their event here.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2013

Riverbend was the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding. It's also nice that they have preferred vendors for everything because it took the work out of trying to find companies, and they all did a great job!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Andy A. · Married on 06/07/2013

Toni was absolutely amazing and helpful from the very first email contact I made with her! Andy and I felt 100% welcome to visit the venue at various times to get a feel for the wedding setting months before the actual date. Toni always returned any and every phone call/email promptly. That was a huge blessing because there are so many spontaneous questions to talk thru when planning a wedding.
    The rehearsal was incredibly helpful. All the details...and I mean every single detail..were taken care of by the wedding planner assigned to us (Terry). Every thought we came up with was already considered and taken care of. We truly enjoyed the wedding day to its fullest! We only wish it could have lasted for days! The venue was spectacular...second to none! The food...PHENOMENAL! Seriously, we had compliments on the dinner from countless people. Delicious. Elegant.
    The servers and ALL who worked the day/night of the wedding were incredibly kind, thoughtful, relational, considerate, engaging, SMILING, JOYFUL...WOW! WE loved the professional and genuine service to the entire wedding party and all of our guests. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Erin · Married on 03/16/2013

We recently had our wedding at Riverbend (March 16th) and not only was it beautiful and seamless but completely stress free. Toni outlines every expense and their wedding coordinator works with you to plan every detail. The Riverbend staff executes everything and all you have to do is enjoy the day. We cherish the memories we made on our wedding day and are so thankful for riverbend. I wouldn't change a thing about the day and I highly recommend Riverbend to everyone!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Riverbend Chapel's reply:

Erin & Phil - Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding day was beautiful and we are honored to have been such a big part of it! May you have many cherished memories from your special day here with us and we at Riverbend wish you all the best in the upcoming years of your new life together!

Toni and the Riverbend Staff

Amy · Married on 10/27/2012

I am still amazed at how wonderful of a job Riverbend did on my wedding! They were very flexible and accommodating to make my day just as I had dreamed! Our ring bearer had to back out at the last minute and we had no one else but the dog to stand in and they let us have him in the wedding! They provided a wedding coordinator who helped bring everything together the day of. I brought her my stuff the night of rehearsal and she had everything set up just as I had described and added a few things here and there that really helped make it look even more beautiful. It took all the stress off of me so all I had to focus on was enjoying the day!!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

J. · Married on 09/08/2012

Mother of the Bride comments: Perfect day, beautiful place, nice staff, loved Toni (the manager) and Tonya (our wedding coordinator! We are still receiving compliments from guests several days after the wedding. Everyone LOVED it! We had the chicken marsala w/ green beans and I have heard nothing but good comments on the food. Friendly bartenders, nice DJ, efficient servers.

We did not use their preferred cake baker because I wanted to give someone local the business rather than the cake coming from Florissant. We used Creations by Laura in Union. She's great, no delivery charge, very professional and friendly, beautiful cakes. I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Also, we used Darin Hartlieb w/ Dearhart Photography. It wasn't just because his prices were more reasonable; it was because he is so friendly and fun to work with. (Felt a little high-sell pressure from other photographers.) He is from Edwardsville, IL but has been at Riverbend several times. I can't wait to see the photos!

We used Four Seasons Florist, Riverbend's preferred vendor and have no complaints. The flowers were exactly what we ordered and everything was there on time.

A five-star rating for sure!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kathryn · Married on 09/01/2012

I am the mother of the bride. This venue was amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who wants an all inclusive, scenic venue with outdoor/indoor options. The people were wonderful to work with and very accommodating. Everything went like clockwork the day of the wedding. These folks really know how to work out every tiny detail, so the family can just relax and enjoy the day. They made helpful suggestions, and thought of everything. The food was very tasty, bartenders friendly, DJ was great and cake was yummy! It was a dream come true for my daughter.

Sent on 09/03/2012

The Vineyard At Riverbend was amazing! Their staff (especially Toni) was very knowledgeable and our wedding day went so smoothly thanks to The Vineyard's team. They took care of everything! They are able to work with you and they also provide vendors for you to work with if you choose. Everything was held to such a high standard and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful place to start the rest of my life.

Ps the pictures don't do the location just. The venue is truly breathtaking!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Richalle · Married on 11/04/2011

Riverbend was the perfect way to plan our wedding long distance. All the vendors are top notch. The venue is beautiful year round. The wedding planners are professional and responsive. I would recommend Riverbend in a heart beat to prospective couples. They made our wedding day peaceful and easy.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Tonya was our planner & I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the service we received. We also dealt with Toni a little bit who also was awesome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/22/2007

What a hidden treasure! I am so thankful for everything the staff at Caroline Vineyard did for us, not only on our wedding day, but days before and after the BIG day...especially Tonya, our wedding coordinator! We got so much more than we bargained for with this venue. Not only is it a beautiful setting, but the service is beyond what we would of expected. They are the reason I experienced NO stress on that day. Six months later, I am still getting compliments on how it was such a unique and special wedding. You can only plan and organize so much, but it means nothing without someone to execute your plan the day of your wedding! Caroline Vineyard includes so many "extras" into the price, it puts them in a league of their own.

Sent on 01/31/2008

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

Riverbend was absolutely amazing! Toni was so quick to respond to my "crazy bride" emails and was so kind! My day of coordinator Terri was incredible and allowed me to breath easy knowing everything would be taken care of. Riverbend really is an all inclusive wedding venue. The team is on top of everything from the moment you schedule your first visit to the moment you walk down the aisle. Their team of vendors is top notch. The food was great! The D.J. was surprisingly great for only haven spoken on the phone prior to our wedding! Champaign Wishes for the bar was amazing! They worked with us to get the beer we wanted and the prices were phenomenal! You and your family do none of the work! The Riverbend team is there to put up decorations and tear it all down at the end of the night. Riverbend was the best. Hands down.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Riverbend Chapel's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin, for such kind words! You and A.J. were the best! Such a nice couple - it was our pleasure to work with you to put together your special day! We are happy that you have such great memories of your day here with us and we at Riverbend wish you every happiness in your future as husband and wife!
    With much gratitude, Toni & the Riverbend Staff

I LOVED this venue! The food was delicious, all of my guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful it was, and Toni and Terry were an awesome help! We had around 235 people and it was full but not crammed. We also had an ice cream machine and Photobooth.
    We only had one scheduling dilemma, which was due to a last minute wedding that was booked during our rehearsal-pretty much unavoidable with a wedding venue. But overall nothing will get in the way of marrying your best friend! Choose this place!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Riverbend was the perfect venue for our wedding. Toni and Tonya were amazing to work with, and they made the day beautiful, personal, and stress free. They know what they're doing! If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing. Their preferred vendors are excellent as well! We loved our DJ, photographer, and the cake. Riverbend is top of the line and I would absolutely recommend them to others looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Toni and the staff were fabulous! A great venue and wonderful event!

Sent on 07/24/2014