13 Reviews for River and Root Ceremonies

No Denomination (4)
Rehearsal (3)
Bilingual (1)
12 River and Root Ceremonies Reviews

Hannah was AMAZING. She was absolutely incredible throughout the entire process. We met with her two times before the Wedding Day and she was so pleasant and fun to be around. With just one interaction and answering a brief questionnaire she put together the most amazing Ceremony for us, like she'd known us for years. She also provided valuable feedback to us while writing our own vows. We got such positive feedback from our guests, including many praises for the Ceremony that Hannah led. Our wedding day was perfect, with huge props to Hannah for her style and eloquent speech. Our wedding was bilingual and her Spanish is perfect! I'd recommend her 10 times out of 10!

Profile Picture Christopher, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

We found Hannah through wedding wire as she had excellent reviews. We met her at a coffee shop and she was very welcoming and friendly. Hannah showed us the entire process and gave us tons of information and templates/examples of verbiage we could use for readings, vows, etc.
She helped us with the entire ceremony reading from top to bottom, as we made edits and revisions a few times sending them back to her to incorporate. She always made us feel at ease with our decisions whether it be the unity ceremony, vows, or arrangement of details.
The entire process was smooth and come wedding day, she was on time, professional, and did an excellent job. We would recommend Hannah to anyone that needs an officiant for their wedding day.

Profile Picture Olga, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Hannah performed our wedding ceremony last week and she was amazing. We found her at the last minute and she was able to accommodate us on short notice and made our ceremony better than we ever imagined. She took a couple stories that we gave her and turned them into a personal and moving ceremony. AND she mixed in both Spanish and English so that it flowed beautifully. We absolutely loved it, and we can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had originally booked another officiant who had a family emergency two months before our wedding, but recommended Hannah to us. Initially we were concerned about the switch, but it ended up working so well. Hannah took time to get to know us and helped us craft our ceremony just the way we wanted it under a shortened timeline. She took the job very seriously and was very responsive to changes we would like. We really felt that she provided a series of great options, but then let us direct how the ceremony ultimately turned out. We are so happy we ended up working with her! On our wedding day we received so many compliments that our ceremony felt like "us." I think that is the highest praise for Hannah!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Working with Hannah to create a customized wedding ceremony was the best decision my partner Larry and I made during our planning. She was so easy to communicate with, and given that we were planning from Hawaii that was a huge relief to us. I have been raving about her ever since we first spoke on the phone; she is an excellent listener and an incredibly articulate person who worked hard to make sure that our story and style were seamlessly portrayed. We had a vision, but honestly no experience (like most people getting married for the first time). Hannah made it easy for us to tell her about our relationship and perfectly gave form to what was for us the best, most personal ceremony we could have ever imagined. I am so thankful we found her. We will always remember the ceremony we created with her as the most amazing beginning to this new phase of our lives!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Just talk to Hannah at River and Roots! She offers her guidance, experience, understanding and creativity to fashion the most meaningful ceremony for you. You'll be delighted.

Profile Picture Kit, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hannah created a personal, heartfelt and beautiful ceremony for my husband and me. Her process encouraged real participation from the heart and provoked us to think deeply about our connection. I highly recommend River and Root for a most beautiful wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture User7557071, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This past weekend I officiated the wedding of a very close friend in Bay Village, Ohio. The ceremony went incredibly well and I have Hannah to thank. Hannah provided me with a ton of great ideas and resources, guided me in personalizing my words, and definitely put me at ease with her professionalism, knowledge and general demeanor. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Hannah did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. We wanted to keep things non-religious, but also staying true to the familiar elements that our friends and family knew and expected from a wedding ceremony.
What we ended up with was a beautiful personal tribute to our love story, and to the commitment we were making. Many guests said it was one of nicest weddings they’d ever heard, and that was a tribute to Hannah. She did a really outstanding job.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Hannah did such a great job crafting a ceremony for us! We had originally decided to have a religious ceremony with a different officiant. But nearly last minute made the switch to secular. Deciding to work with Hannah was a no brainier. She immediately makes a strong impact as being someone thorough, funny, caring, and well spoken. Within a couple weeks she had worked with us to write a ceremony which felt very true and meaningful to both of us. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hannah wrote and performed a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. She captured the tone we wanted, was extremely accommodating when we wanted to shift the theme and was patient when we made countless tweaks, cuts and additions. We signed off on every word in the final ceremony and appreciated having that level of control (& working with someone who brought so much beautiful language to the table in the first place). She mailed our paperwork promptly, and we had a copy of the text of our ceremony in our mailbox before we even returned from our honeymoon.

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/10/16, 6 Reviews