Revel and Bloom Reviews

41 Reviews for Revel and Bloom

Revel and Bloom 1
Revel and Bloom 2

Gina · Married on 07/03/2011

Hiring Dana Dunphy and Revel & Bloom, was the best money spent on our wedding! As our day-of coordinator, Dana met with us ahead of time to make sure everything was set and offered great advice when needed. The day of our wedding, Dana took care of everything, which allowed us to relax and have the best time! From setting up decorations, keeping us on schedule, taking care of an issue with a shuttle driver to even handing us drinks on the dance floor, so that we didn't have to go to the bar, Dana did an amazing job. Her assistant was also wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend Dana to anyone needing wedding planing services. WE LOVE YOU, DANA!

Sent on 07/30/2011

Carletta · Married on 05/28/2011

We hired Dana as our day of coordinator for our tented wedding with about 180 guests. We definitely could not have pulled off the day without her and her assistant! She kept the schedule flowing, checked in with us as needed but did not bother us with things we did not need to know, and helped out with a couple of "emergencies" (for example, I was tripping over my dress so she helped pin it and I realized right before the garter toss that I forgot to put it on so she improvised by finding a ribbon to tie on). She was also very helpful and available before the wedding even though we only hired her for day of. She helped us do our tent and table layout and always responded to my questions promptly with helpful advice. I would definitely recommend Dana! She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/18/2011

A · Married on 10/03/2010

If you're even thinking about hiring a coordinator, just call Dana. I guarantee you'll sleep better every night afterward. I know I did. My husband and I hired Dana for day-of coordination even though we were on a tight budget. I just didn't understand how I was going to enjoy being a bride and also make sure that everything ran smoothly. And I was right—I would not have enjoyed the wedding without Dana. And without Dana, all of our friends and family would not have raved that it was "the best wedding" they'd ever attended.

In the days leading up to the wedding, Dana responded to emails and phone-calls about everything from the price of flowers, to the merits of certain linens, to advice about how to deal with mother-in-law melt-downs. She was unerringly patient and professional.

On the day of the wedding, the rental company accidentally delivered bright burgundy linens instead of the white ones we'd ordered. The ceremony was set to begin in an hour, so I resigned myself to a burgundy and green wedding (I mean, I like Christmas, but that wasn't really what we were going for). But somehow Dana managed to get the right linens delivered, on time, and on a Sunday. Not only did she get the right linens, she used them to turn our budget space into something that literally took my breath away.

She's awesome. She'll make the difference between a wedding and an amazing wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Kerrie · Married on 08/29/2010

I can not say enough great things about Dana and Revel and Bloom. We hired Dana to help us with planning every aspect of our wedding and day of coordination. Dana far exceeded our expectations. Dana took time to get to know us and made sure that our wedding remained all about us. She even surprised us with pictures of mine and my husbands life together at the wedding. Dana took my very small vision and created a wedding masterpiece. Her attention to detail and her ability to create beauty can not be matched. She made all of our paper products and even hand glued rhinestones on them for us. Dana was great with helping to keep us on budget and still have everything we wanted. Dana dealt with everything that came up, which made the wedding process stress free for us! Dana's personality was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. She was fun, professional, artistic, calming, and an overall joy to be around and work with. I could not have asked for anything more in a Wedding Planner. If we had to do it all over again, we would do it exactly the same way. Thanks Dana and Revel and Bloom!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Alice · Married on 08/22/2010

After my fiancé (now husband!) asked me to marry him, I knew I was going to need some help on my wedding day, or face a possible mental breakdown! I hired Dana Dunphy as my DOC last year after an initial meeting because I was so impressed by her professionalism. I just knew that I could trust her to bring together all the vendors that I had hired and the elements that I had DIYed, but she and her assistant went completely above and beyond our expectations! Our venue looked so amazing and everything went smoothly despite Fate’s best efforts to throw a monkey wrench in the works (our limo driver getting lost, a shuttle bus breaking down, etc…). I really appreciated how she kept me updated throughout the evening without ever making me feel panicky about time. She also took the initiative to add several small touches (ex. placing extra flowers on the window sill, moving our pomanders from our outdoor ceremony indoors to decorate the dining room, making a lovely sign for the head table) that really made the day special. Dana’s skills, sense of style, and understanding of what we wanted helped make our wedding day something that we’ll always remember and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/28/2010

sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

I wasn't looking foward to planning my destination wedding while busy working and taking care of my children. I searched for a wedding planner to help guide me through the process and offer great decor ideas. However, once I met her, I hired Dana to help me plan the whole wedding. I am so glad I did! Everything went smoothly and looked beautiful. She also helped me hire other great vendors and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 08/31/2010

sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

Sent on 08/31/2010

Kristin · Married on 07/23/2010

We hired Dana for day of coordination. At first, my mother thought it was a frivolous expense, but I knew that on the day of my wedding, I wanted to relax, get ready, and not worry about what was happening at the event facility. Dana went above and beyond just "day of coordination", jumping in to make phone calls and helping to keep me from panicking when our DJ canceled a few weeks prior to the wedding. She was prompt in responding to all my emails, contacted all my vendors to make sure everyone new exactly when to show up, and organized the timeline for the event. She saved me a lot of work in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and I was grateful, as there was enough to do as it was!

With Dana organizing the day, everything went perfectly, and I don't know how we could have done it with out her. By the end, my mother agreed that she was worth every penny, and then some!! I would HIGHLY recommend her services.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Mary · Married on 08/15/2009

Dana is amazing! From the begining she went above and beyond what we could have asked for. Dana was full of DIY ideas and was more than happy to help complete them. She came with us to every meeting, from the smallest details to handling our crazy family. We can't express how grateful we are for having Dana be with us every step of the way. You can not go wrong having her as your coordinator!

Sent on 10/02/2009

Lindy · Married on 07/25/2009

We hired Dana just three months before our wedding to act as our day-of coordinator, and I can honestly say that it was the best money we spent on the wedding. In the months leading up to the wedding, Dana contacted all of our vendors, confirmed all contracts and arrival times, and put together a very detailed timeline of our wedding day, saving us hours of phone calls and work during a very busy time. She was organized, efficient, supportive, and had great ideas for how to make our wedding day go even more smoothly.

It was so wonderful not to have to be in charge of anything on our wedding day, so that my husband and I could focus on our guests and on each other, and just enjoy the party. There was a lot to deal with the day of the wedding, including an unexpected rainstorm (and an outdoor ceremony!), and Dana kept us beautifully on schedule. She also helped set up the menu cards and other decorations we brought, supervised the cleanup, and drove out to my mom's house four days after the wedding to help us return vases we'd borrowed from our florist! I would recommend Dana, and Revel & Bloom, to any Colorado bride who needs some extra help getting those last details to come together.

Sent on 08/03/2009
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2009

It has now been 11 days since I have been married, and has been well over 3 months since I have been working with Dana on my wedding. When I first met with Dana, I was thinking about getting help with just the wedding day. And during our consultation, I realized how many GREAT ideas she has and how helpful she was in sharing her thoughts to help make my upcoming day be as smooth and beautiful as possible. She was willing to go above and beyond what I was originally wanting, and she ended up helping me plan my wedding, and taking care of the things that a bride really shouldn't have to stress about. I thought that she was great then, but if I only knew! Dana was more then amazing, she was, and IS, FANTASTIC!! I was originally doing everything myself, and was ready to pull my hair out! I had met with Dana once and knew then that I had to have her has my wedding coordinator. Dana was the one to decorate the church, and the reception hall. Before I met Dana, I booked all sites at specific times to use, and once it was closer to the day, I realized I didn't give nearly enough time as I should of for the set up of the reception. But Dana made it happen! When I walked in to both places, everything was just what I had envisioned for my wedding and more! Dana knows what she is doing, and I am so glad that I choose her to plan and coordinate my special day. Dana did so much more for me then just decorating the sites. Dana stayed in connect with the whole time we were working together. It was wonderful! The entire time she was planning my wedding, she was thinking up ideas, and emailing them right to me, and calling me! She is very well organized and on top of everything! She helped keep me sane! She did so much research to find the best prices for everything! She helped me stay well within my tight budget. She organized the rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, picked up my flowers for me day of the wedding. Everything that I wanted and needed from her, she knew almost immediately and had things close on hand. I had a wonderful experience working with Dana, and will absolutely recommend her to anyone! Not just brides plan their own wedding, but to anybody getting married! She is absolutely worth it! :)

Sent on 05/06/2009

Supriya · Married on 03/28/2009

Dana is absolutey fabulous!! She had great ideas and was always willing to go the extra mile. She made sure everything at the wedding was beautiful. She helped make sure there was no stress for me on the day of the wedding. She was also always available - by phone and in person; she would be willing to meet me anywhere and anytime that was convienient for me. Dana made sure our honeymoon suite was decorated and beautiful, made sure everything ran according to schedule, had great ideas, and was a great coordinator. She also was calm and able to handle everything that came her way in dealing with a larger wedding. Our wedding day was beautiful and memorable and Dana played a huge part in that!! I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 06/17/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2008

I can not say enough great things about Priority One Events. We hired Chelle to help us with planning every aspect of our wedding celebration. She far exceeded our expectations. Chelle took time to get to know us and made sure that our wedding remained all about us.

Sent on 08/02/2011

My husband & I started planning our wedding from North Carolina and very soon realized that handling all the details in the months leading up would cause either myself or my parent to have a mental breakdown ;) We needed a “day of” planner. Enter Dana & Chele. They met my parents at their house and right away, they were immediately impressed by their professionalism and enthusiasm. When I say ‘day of’, D&C helped us months ahead of wedding, visiting our reception site for a walk through with my parents months before, responding to literally hundreds of e-mails shot back and forth between myself, my parents, and our vendors….some of which we were less than cooperative. They handled every situation with grace and professionalism. We had a backyard garden sit-down dinner reception, and ‘doing it all yourself’ is no small undertaking. D&C were a godsend in making it all come together. They were sounding boards about what would/wouldn’t work well. They organized a timeline for the entire day to run smoothly and confirmed all of our many vendors. The week leading up I was perfectly relaxed knowing that everything was in their competent hands. And the wedding day went perfectly. It is all so exciting and such a blur and without the I don’t know how we would have kept things on track. It went off without a hitch, and we can’t recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Alexis · Married on 06/19/2011

Our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the very first day of planning to the end of the reception, Priority One Events was involved in making sure that all was in order. They worked with us through the hundreds of details. They have a passion for what they do and we are grateful that they were a part of our big day.

Sent on 08/02/2011

4.2
      3.5

Our overall experience with Revel and Bloom was pretty good. We used them as a Day Of planner and leading up to the wedding we had a wonderful experience. They took care of confirming with all of our vendors, corresponding with the venue, and taking care of last minute ideas/questions/concerns. Although the day of the wedding went smoothly, our planner was just not assertive enough for my mother's taste. I thought everything went relatively smoothly (which is certainly a good sign), but my mom was a bit frustrated at times when she had to ask repeatedly for various things pertaining to guests and the ceremony to be completed. Overall, I say it was a success, but I do feel that our planner may need to find her voice a little bit. Nothing was bad, we were just fortunate that there were no major hiccups!

Sent on 02/08/2015