Rev. Kamrin Carver Reviews

201 Reviews for Rev. Kamrin Carver

• Cameron

Cameron Foster · Married on 12/04/2019

Kamrin is incredible!!!

Three years ago Kamrin married my best friend's oldest son, by far the best wedding I've ever attended, and I knew that if I ever married again he needed to officiate. And here we are. Kamrin's brings his genuine love, humor and candor to your ceremony and makes it an experience for not just the newlyweds, but for everyone in attendance. He was absolutely incredible. Great vibe, great ideas, great delivery, I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thank you Cameron, meeting you and your family was such a delight. Your 8 children were even more wonderful than I had imagined and the perfect line up of ages (& even TWINS) was truly a wonder to behold. I sincerely appreciated your kind remarks during dinner (along with the invitation to stay and dine with your guests!) May you and your family continue in your happiness and peace!

Jessica McDonald · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful, professional ceremony!

Kamrin was fantastic to work with! We didn't book our officiant until about a month before the wedding, and Karmin worked graciously with our tight timeline! We loved how seamless he made the process for us, and that we were able to review drafts of (and propose any changes to) exactly what the ceremony language would be before the wedding day. His words and delivery were beautiful and added so much to our wedding day. We had multiple guests ask us how we connected with Kamrin and comment on what a great job he did and how beautiful the ceremony was (even commenting on simple details like how smoothly he was able to transition the rings / vow cards -- things you don't usually notice unless they're done clumsily haha). One of the best wedding planning decisions we made was to find and work with Kamrin. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

It was such a joy to work with you and Reid Jessica. Your event was a beautiful moment which brought out the love of everyone present. Thank you for sharing this with me and the world. Your words have touched me deeply and mean so very much! I know you two have the best yet to come!
  • Courtney

Courtney Isaac · Married on 09/10/2019

The Best Officiant We Could Have Asked For!

Kamrin completely changed our wedding experience! My husband and I both have a HUGE fear of being in front of a big group of people, so needless to say, we were scared of the ceremony. After our initial meeting with Kamrin, we left completely feeling at ease. But that’s just where it started, from beginning to end, he made himself completely open to us, we could call him anytime we needed anything and he was always there to reassure us and fit the ceremony to our specific wants and needs. He genuinely cared about us, as I’m sure he does with everyone he works with. And the ceremony he put together was absolutely amazing! We have had so many people tell us how wonderful and unique our ceremony was, as well as how much they all enjoyed him as an officiant. He has a way of putting people at ease and making them feel comfortable and happy. We absolutely adore him and I cannot express enough how much we recommend him. He will make your ceremony magical and unforgettable! Thank you, Kamrin!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Reading your words brings back so many memories of all of the wonderful times we were able to share together. You have such a radiant spirit as a couple that everyone can feel when they are with you. Thank you for your gratitude, your kindness, and the time you spent putting these eloquent words together! I am so fortunate to have known you!
  • Sadie

Sadie Jefferies · Married on 09/07/2019

Kamrin is AMAZING!!!

We had the opposite of a “traditional” wedding… So, I was a bit nervous about how he could incorporate our ideas into our ceremony. All those nerves were quickly put to ease as he made it completely unique to fit our needs.
    Our ceremony was perfect & completely unforgettable.
    He has a very organized system to help you make/create your ceremony selections.
    He is very easy going and fun to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review, and the photos! What cherished memories these will be for me as well. I have never seen a processional quite like yours before, the love in your family it’s such a gift! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day and including me in your circle of friendship.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Ceremony

Rev. Kamrin Carver was amazing! He was personable and responsive right from the get go. I really enjoyed how detail oriented he was in the planning process and receptive to any changes I wanted done for the ceremony. I had overlooked one detail the day of my wedding and I only realized it when he came to check in. It was about a minute before we were supposed to stage for the processional but he was calm and reassured me that it was fine. And we got it worked out! :) He did an awesome job with the ceremony and throughout the night all of my guests were telling me how much they enjoyed it. It was interactive, funny, and heartfelt. Rev. Kamrin Carver really helped make my special day personal and memorable.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Wow Megan...that is such a sweet assessment of the time we were able to spend together. I am humbled by your perspective and sincerely enjoyed watching you and Drew interact throughout the ceremony! Thank you for taking the time to share it with the world :D
  • Jade

Jade Medsker · Married on 08/30/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Me and my husband got married in August 2019 and would recommend Rev. Kamrin Carver to anyone who's looking to get married. During the consultation he takes time to get to know you as individuals and as couples, which he then uses the details he learns as part of the ceremony. We had so many of our guests ask us how long we knew our officiator because of all the personal touches he added, they were all shocked to learn that we had just hired him for the wedding! We were able to completely customize our ceremony, which worked out perfect as I wanted something more religious and my husband wanted something contemporary, we were able to work with Rev. Kamrin Carver to find something in the middle. The ceremony wasn't too long, and had lots of guests in tears because of the words and emotions within the ceremony. On top of all of that, he is professional and was prompt the day of. He also tried to move out of the frame for key ceremony pictures, which was appreciated by our photographer. If you are contemplating hiring Rev. Kamrin Carver for your day DO IT NOW. You won't regret spending the money!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Wow Jade, I'm covered in the good chills just reading your review!!! It's so good, I think I'll use it for my marketing descriptions of what to expect when working with me :D I love how much time and attention you gave to every detail and am so blessed to have your testament here inspiring others for years to come! THANK YOU!!! You and your husband are positively delightful, and I wish you both well on your journey!
  • R Elias

R Elias · Married on 08/09/2019

Prepared for anything

Kamrin was professional, entertaining and personable from the first contact to the signing of the marriage licenses. Even though our DJ dropped the ball with the processional music and Kamrin's microphone he handled the situation without missing a beat.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Matt Ledingham · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent choice!

We were so happy with our choice to Have Rev. Kamrin Carver officiate our wedding. He met with us a month before the wedding to learn about us as a couple, and to find out what was important to us in the ceremony. He customized everything and made it very personal. He did an excellent job on the big day, delivering and guiding the ceremony and making us (bride and groom) feel more comfortable. The ceremony had touches of humor to lighten it up a bit and make it fun. It was an enjoyable experience and many guests commented on how perfect everything was. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thanks Matt! I am elated to know of the impact our time together was able to have on this experience for your and your guests! Being a part of your celebration was such a thrill. I loved being a part of your lives and wish only good things for you on your journey :D

Megan · Married on 05/15/2019

More than we could have asked for!

Kamrin is just incredible! My husband and I were looking for an officiant and assumed it would be so tough to get somebody who could make our ceremony feel personal and intimate without even knowing us. Well - maybe it would have been difficult if we didn't find Kamrin, but thank goodness we did! We live out of state, and he took the time to meet with us via Skype, met with us in person when we came to Utah, and listened to everything we wanted to be reflected in our ceremony. He had great ideas when we didn't know what to do, and I think what meant the most to me is that he really took the time to learn our story. By the time of the wedding, it felt like an old friend was up there with us. Couldn't have been more perfect!

Nearly every guest commented on how amazing out officiant was. They kept asking if we knew him before the wedding. We wanted a light-hearted, humorous tone to our ceremony, and Kamrin delivered! All of our guests said it was the best ceremony they'd ever seen. We had some ideas, but most of that was Kamrin! You won't regret inviting him into your most important day.

Kamrin - THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Megan, thank you for delivering such an eloquent review!!! I am so humbled and grateful for you allowing me to relive this moment with you and your husband. I had just as much fun preparing for your big day as I did delivering it! I will remember the love, laughter and joy that was felt among your guests always. Yours was a love that will remain with me always.

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

The Best Ever!!!

We cannot speak highly enough about Rev. Kamrin Carver, he was so great and we could not have asked for a better officiant. When we first reached out to Kamrin he was very responsive. My now husband and I got married at Snowbasin and we were in town only once prior to the wedding. When we reached out to Kamrin, he was super flexible with meeting us. As soon as we met him we knew right away he would be perfect and he certainly was! So many of our guests came up to us and said how wonderful he was. Everyone was asking if he family or how we got connected. Rev. Kamrins delivery of the message was so heartfelt. He also knew exactly when to make us relax and take a breath, as well as when to laugh. Rev. Kamrin was incredibly professional and organized. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thank you Samantha, I too couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Meeting you both was like sitting with old friends; and the added bonus of being able to meet and converse with your parents was a special treat! The soulful words you have left here on my behalf have warmed my heart and brought a rich warmth of memories of our time together. I do so appreciate the time you took to leave this on my behalf and will always cherish the time we had together :D
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 01/12/2019

So easy to get along with making this process as fun as possible.

He made every wish we had come true. He makes every detail of the ceremony centered around us making it unique. By far our favorite vendor. Beautifully represented us as couple. The work and effort that he puts into each ceremony is astonishing. We found/ made a lifelong friend through this process. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

THANK YOU Brittani!!! Being able to officiate your wedding was such a blast! You and your loved ones are an amazing group of people that I will remember fondly...I still smile every time I think about the tears I shed at the presence of your love. You are so very welcome!

julia · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow, we are still in awe by how perfect Rev. Kamrin Carver was to be our officiant and part of our special day! At the beginning of our wedding planning, we did not realize how choosing an officiant would become such an integral part of making our day so special, memorable, and fun for us. From our first conversation with Kamrin, he was making us laugh and made us feel comfortable about this step in all of the overwhelming planning. Although this was an area we had no idea on where to start, Kamrin made it feel easy to customize and create a ceremony that reflected who we are and what is important to us. He answered any questions or concerns we had and supported all of our choices. When the big day arrived, Kamrin blew us away. We felt comfortable, it felt like us, and we had so much fun. All of our guests had glowing compliments about Kamrin and our ceremony and thought we had all been very close friends for a long time! We didn't know it at the beginning of this process, but being able to laugh along our guests throughout the ceremony made our day and we owe that to Kamrin.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

Kamrin was AMAZING to work with! From the first interview to our wedding day and even after the wedding he was so responsive if I had any questions or concerns. The process of creating our ceremony was so fun and heart felt it was one of my favorite moments while we were planning our wedding. Kamrin asked us questions about our relationship and our love story and we got to recall and tell some of our favorite moments. The best part of this is he then took those special and heart warming stories and moments and incorporated them into our ceremony. The wedding day was more than I could have wished for and kamrin was a huge part of that. The ceremony was beautiful and so perfectly tailored to us and our love story. I am so happy we went with Kamrin he truly made our day so special.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Angela · Married on 08/25/2018

Kamrin was amazing! He did so well, making everyone laugh and cry. Everything flowed perfectly that after the ceremony our guests were asking if we had known him for a long time.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Terry · Married on 07/28/2018

Kamrin was simply amazing as our wedding officiant. From the moment we met with him we knew we had selected the perfect individual to perform our ceremony. After the wedding we had countless guests comment that ours was the BEST ceremony they had EVER attended. Most thought Kamrin was our long time friend that we had asked to marry us. That impression comes from Kamrin's diligence in getting to know the couple as the unique individuals that they are. He took time to learn "our story" and what made us the couple that we are. Kamrin is now considered a life long friend whom we cherish. Thank you Kamrin for making our wedding so special

Sent on 07/31/2018

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

I feel like I've just married a celebrity couple after being a part of this magical day! Having the opportunity to meet 'the first down guy' was a privilege I never thought my life would afford me :D The love and support I felt from your friends and family provided memories that will last a lifetime. I felt like I was really part of a sacred 'inner circle'...thank YOU Terry & Brenda!!! I sincerely look forward to seeing how far our life-long friendship takes us!!!

Makenzie · Married on 07/14/2018

Kamrin was beyond amazing. He let us pick out our ceremony from beginning to end so that we could have it exactly how we wanted it. Everyone at the ceremony loved him and he was so great with keeping the crowd engaged. He used the perfect amount of humor and made our day incredible!! He was on time, organized and very easy to communicate with. 100% recommend him!! -Makenzie & Brandon Brown

Sent on 07/23/2018

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

What a touching tribute Makenzie...THANK YOU!!! The love you both shared was so evident...I loved watching Brandon kiss your hand throughout the ceremony :D You are sure to have a long and happy life together!

Brynne · Married on 06/30/2018

Kamrin is awesome. He was unbelievably kind, patient and allowed us to completely customize our ceremony. The past 183 reviews pretty much say it all – he was exactly what we were looking for: fun, relaxed, well-spoken and professional. We had several comments from family and friends on what a wonderful job he did; many asking where we found him. You can't go wrong. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

What a beautiful tribute! Thank you so much for taking the time to share our experience here. Your wedding was so beautiful and unique, definitely a one in a million. Thank you for letting me join you for such a monumental day!!

Cylie · Married on 06/16/2018

There isn’t enough great things I could say about Kamrin! He took in and used every detail we had to offer. We were able to customize our ceremony and he brought our vision to life! He included our family and friends in the audience, and we had several people telling us it was the best ceremony they’d ever been to! We had a civil union and it was anything but simple! Ceremony’s dont have to be boring! And kamrin was that proof! 12/10 recommend him!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Yours was truly one of the most memorable moments of my career! Your story made it so easy to tell. Your family and friends are so very blessed to have you in their lives. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, if even but for a moment.

Alexa · Married on 04/07/2018

Where do I even start?? Kamrin was absolutely amazing!!! Our first officiant was unable to make it and had to cancel two weeks before our wedding, so of course we panicked. But Kamrin was so flexible, swooped in last minute, worked with our limited remaining wedding budget, and created a beautiful ceremony that was perfect for me and my (now!) husband! I can't believe (and I don't think our guests knew) that we pulled it off in a week! Kamrin was humorous, professional, impressively organized, and very flexible. We couldn't thank him enough for everything he did for us. In the end, it really all worked out for the best! He really knows what he's doing, and is very good at it. If I could give a higher rating I would. Thank you, Kamrin, for helping create our best day ever!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Ryan · Married on 10/21/2017

Kamrin was so amazing and easy to work with. Nearly every guest told us verbatim "that was the best ceremony I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of wedding ceremonies!" It was so special- he even included a photo of our cat, who obviously was not able to join us in the ceremony. Every detail that he included was unique to us and really helped to share our story with the people closest to us.
    We felt a little bit confused about the pricing structure. He initially gave us a price range and told us we would discuss it in our interview. After the interview, we realized we hadn't explicitly discussed a price, but we loved Kamrin and wanted to work with him so we paid the $100 deposit. We were a bit surprised when we got the remainder due invoice that we had gotten ourselves into the most expensive package, but it made sense reflecting on our initial ceremony choices during the interview. If we had discussed the price up front more explicitly, we may have scaled back a bit, but honeslty it ended up being worth every cent and was an amazing investment. But definitely more than we originally budgeted.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2017

We could not have picked a better person to officiate our wedding! We got so many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and it was all thanks Rev. Kamrin Carver! He added the perfect mixture of emotion and humor. We, as well as our guests were so impressed with the professionalism. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Thank you Ashlee, your words gave me the good chills :D I sincerely appreciate being welcomed into this beautiful day with you and your loved ones. I wish you all the best in your future adventures.

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2017

We could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding ceremony! Rev. Carver was so easy to work with and made our ceremony better than we could have imagined. He was so wonderful the day of our ceremony and was so calming when our nerves were through the roof! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

Wow Morgan, this was so much fun to read. Thank you for taking the time to let others know what a great time we had! I wish you both the very best this life has to offer!

James · Married on 08/12/2017

Originally our first officiant fell through, it was a bad situation and Whitney and I were struggling to find someone to marry us, one that we love. Then luckily Kamrin crossed our paths, we met with him on short notice and he was by far the best officiant we could have ever asked for. We loved him instantly after meeting with him. Not only was he very professional, but also very fun and spirited. He is an amazing speaker and it wasn't hard for him to engage the crowd. We got many compliments from guests at our wedding, telling us that he made our ceremony truly special. A couple of our family members thought we knew him for a long time because of how personable he was with our lives. Kamrin loves what he does and those 30 minutes he spent for the ceremony, ill never forgot. He made it perfect. Kamrin made it very easy to chose his options and packages. Very simple and easy to work with. Again, we can't say enough about how wonderful Kamrin made our day. Not only did we find an amazing wedding officiant but most important we made a friend, and because of that it was even more special.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

James, your review is such a gift! Each aspect of our time together was highlighted with the deepest of feeling and precision. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to put this out there for me (and those looking for my services). I truly do value the friendship we now share and look forward to watching you grow in your wedded bliss!

Andrew · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Carver deserves MAX STARS for officiating our wedding at Snowbird. Everyone from our venue coordinator to our wedding planner to our photographer recommended him, and he did not disappoint. We had a multi-ceremony affair (one Hindu and one Christian), and Rev. Carver officiated our Christian ceremony. It was so nice to have a minister that was learned in many religions.

Pre-wedding we had a wonderful Skype call so that we could discuss our vision. When we weren't sure, he had great options and recommendations to offer. It was special to craft our ceremony and vows as a couple. On the wedding day, he had great presence. He is upbeat yet calming. He is professional, but knows how to insert the touches of tenderness and/or comic relief as the situation requires. The wedding ceremony was perfect. Afterwards, he made it a breeze to sign and submit the marriage license.

Multiple guests of ours commented on how wonderful Rev. Carver was. We agree, and so will you!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

I am humbled by your words Andrew. You honestly couldn't have given me a greater gift! Your event will forever live on as one of the most beautiful days of my career! The love between you was the magic that made it all possible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Joanie and Amaris · Married on 07/11/2017

Early on in our wedding planning, while meeting with our photographer we shared our vision of what we wanted to create on our special day. Part of that included a story teller who could humorously tell our story and he recommended we reach out to Reverend Carver. Soon after, we met with Kamrin and immediately knew he was the one we wanted to officiate the ceremony!

We met with Kamrin only one time and he meticulously took notes about how we met, what we enjoyed doing together, and funny moments that are part of our love story. We were very particular about certain aspects of the ceremony and he willingly accommodated us. He made things very easy for us to personalize our special day.

During our wedding, Kamrin playfully told our adventure just as we had described it to him. Not only did he have our guests laughing at our crazy romance but he even had us giggling at our own fairy tail, reminding us of events we had forgotten we had shared with him at our initial meeting. Most of our guests told us later that he was the best officiant they had ever witnessed and enjoyed our ceremony more than any other wedding they had attended. We couldn’t agree more.

We went with our gut hiring Kamrin and our wedding was literally perfect. We wish we could recreate that moment over and over again. We are so grateful for Kamrin and genuinely recommend him to anyone who wants an amazing wedding ceremony and some incredible memories.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Rev. Kamrin Carver's reply:

I absolutely loved reading every word of this review! It Brought back for me all the same emotions and connections that we shared on that beautiful and special day. I feel like the love existing between you has followed you through many lifetimes :-) congratulations on finding each other again!