Relish Design Company Reviews

57 Reviews for Relish Design Company

1 User photo

Relish Design Company 1

Rachel · Married on 07/09/2011

I had an incredible experience having Melissa as my wedding planner. She was the best decision about my wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2013

joann · Married on 07/09/2011

My daughter asked that I be with her and fully present for her wedding.She did not want me to be distracted by taking care of people and details Having Melissa made that possible!! Our daughter sid her wedding was the best day of her life and that it was above and beyond what she hoped for!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Melissa and Blair were just wonderful! They were everywhere on the day of the wedding, seeing to every detail. My only regret is that we didn't consult them earlier in the process. They were so helpful!!!

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • User2197065 · 2+ years ago

Melissa was my life saver. I gave her 3 months to plan a wedding and she did a great job. It poured on the wedding day but she kept it all together and it came out wonderfully. It made it so I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Callie · Married on 04/18/2015

it is important to have a certain special personality present at your event & Melissa embodies that 100%

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2014

3.5

We so appreciated Melissa's flexibility with our schedules since we live out of town. She was a great go-between for us and parents and I felt like she really listened to me as the bride and made sure that I was doing ok during the planning process (I'm not a natural event planner!). It was SO NICE to have her and her helpful assistant orchestrate the wedding day. There are countless things from the flower arrangements to the timing of events that I never had to think about which was an incredible help.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Alice · Married on 12/29/2012

3.5

Melissa is a joy to work with, always positive, encouraging, full of ideas and very attentive to detail. She kept me on track and helped with anything I asked her to. And on the days of the rehearsal and wedding, she worked tirelessly to make sure everything came off just as planned.

Sent on 01/06/2013