Relish Design Company Reviews

57 Reviews for Relish Design Company

1 User photo

Relish Design Company 1

Katie · Married on 10/24/2014

How can I possibly ever thank Melissa and her amazing team for making all of our wedding dreams come true? Every single want and wish my husband and I dreamed of for our wedding day, Relish Design Company made a reality. They went completely and totally above and beyond - "mobile Anthrologie" is now one of our favorite design phrases because that's exactly what our wedding felt like. Melissa and her team have such creative talent and are such a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Bianca · Married on 09/19/2014

Relish Design Company was an absolutely AMAZING wedding planning agency to work with, especially since my husband and I were planning an out-of-town wedding. Melissa was incredibly flexible which was wonderful given my crazy work schedule, and she never ever EVER allowed me to feel stressed, even for a second, which I really appreciated. Even though we had a tight budget to work with, Melissa's inspiring creativity came into play to make sure we got everything we really wanted while still hitting our money goals. Melissa really helped me make my wedding dreams come true and was the best person to have managing everything day of! If you want to make your dream wedding a reality, hire this woman!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/13/2014

Melissa and Becca helped us out so much with our wedding this past weekend. They were very easy to work with and incredibly accommodating. Thanks Relish for wonderful service!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Relish Design Company went above and beyond my expectations. They helped create a wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and were very supportive throughout the ENTIRE process. People continue to talk about how gorgeous and fun our wedding was! Love love love them!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Relish Design Company was an absolute joy to work with. They made the planning of our wedding so easy. Everything was taken care of and the day went very smoothly. Melissa was very accessible even with a busy schedule and so personable. She made sure that our wedding was our taste and was filled with elements that we wanted. We met as often as we needed to and she made us feel so comfortable throughout the process of planning the wedding. She recommended great vendors which made the process so much shorter. We couldn't have picked a better company to plan our wedding. We would recommend Relish Design Company to anyone. As a matter of fact we already have!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Todd · Married on 06/28/2014

Relish Design Company made my daughters day go smoothly and as planned on time and schedule I would highly recommend her for any type of event needs you may have

Sent on 07/16/2014

Susan · Married on 06/14/2014

Wonderful to work with!! After sitting down with my daughter and I, she understood our vision and nailed it!! Very creative and hard worker! We loved her!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

We hired Blair just 2 weeks before our wedding as a day of coordinator. She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect!

Joy did our bouquets, flowers around the arbor, and all the centerpieces. She listened to my vision and I couldn't have imagined more stunning bouquets and table centerpieces.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2014

Working with Melissa from the beginning of planning my wedding until the night was over was such a pleasure! My mother and I met with her monthly to plan the details of the day. Her brilliant ideas, caring nature and bubbly personality made each step both fun and stress free! She was everything we needed during the rehearsal and the wedding day! I never worried about any detail of the day and knew I could count on her to follow through with all we had planned! And she did! Her intern was also helpful and hard-working. My parents said they both felt like someone was there to take special care of them during the ceremony and reception. My bridal party had nothing but compliments! The floral arrangements and decorations with the help of her florist Joy were exactly what I invisioned! Thank you Relish Design for being everything and more we could have imagined!

Sent on 07/31/2014

We loved working with Relish, it was a pleasure to show up at the wedding and enjoy the entire day without worries! Thanks so much for all of your caring!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Sue · event on: 11/20/2013

Working with Melissa and Relish Design Company is an absolute treat. Melissa's attention to detail, flexibility, friendliness and professionalism is impeccable. I could not possibly have pulled off the event as successfully without her help. Melissa and her team make things happen quickly; they were present and helping throughout the evening with such grace and charm and efficiency that they were nearly unnoticeable, except by me because I didn't have to do a thing! I strongly recommend using Relish Design Company for your events. I know I will continue to use her again and again. My business partner has already talked to her about planning her daughter's wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2013

Melissa was there to do anything and everything we needed from her for day of coordination!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Melissa was an absolute joy to work with.
    From engagement we knew we wanted to work with Relish.
    From there to the day of, she was by our side helping us make the best decisions possible for our special day.
    Relish offers some awesome rentals that topped off the look of our rustic/elegant/vintage themed wedding and helped our dreams come to life.
    We couldn't have done it without her.
    I would recommend Relish Design Co. To anyone and everyone looking to plan a wedding or party!
    All our love,
    The Washams

Sent on 11/23/2013

Rolfe · Married on 10/26/2013

My daughter and I worked so hard on the details and decorations for her wedding, and decided to hire Relish for Day of Coordination. It was the best thing we could have done. We met with Melissa at the venue several weeks before the date, and she confirmed what we were doing well and gave us some great advice and suggestions on several things that helped tremendously. Blair and Becca were the staff members who were at the venue with us for 10 hours. They were fabulous and smiled the whole time! They helped set up and decorate before the wedding and allowed us to just enjoy the day. They also worked well with the venue event coordinator to make a great team so everything went right on schedule, and we never worried something would happen they couldn't handle. By the end of the reception, the gifts were packed in my car, they helped get the decorations down and boxed up for us so we were heading home about 45 minutes after the bride and groom left. Can't thank them enough for helping to make a wonderful day for our family.

Sent on 11/10/2013

carmen · event on: 10/12/2013

Melissa at Relish Design Company did a great job planning and organizing my mom's 70th birthday surprise party. All the suppliers that Melissa worked with (caterer, cake, etc.) were great and I still get compliments on the party. I was so nice to not have to worry about anything and to just be able to enjoy the event. They did everything from set up to tear down so we didn't have to think about anything except getting mom to the party without her figuring it out!

I would definitely recommend Relish Design Company for any type of event.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/21/2013

Melissa is such a special person! Without her, I have no idea how my wedding would have even happened. She helped us so much with selecting vendors and she would always listen to my ideas and help me to figure out a way to make my vision come to life. What a blessing it was to have her coordinate my wedding. I am so happy with the way my wedding turned out. It was the best one I've ever been to, but I guess I may be a little biased! Ha! It was the best day ever, rain and all!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Amy · Married on 09/21/2013

We could not have had the very special wedding my daughter envisioned without combining Melissa's experience and know-how with my daughter's creativity as well. Melissa was just wonderful! We especially cherished the florals she and Joy created-simply stunning! We enjoyed every moment of wedding planning .... And made a good friend along the way!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Holly · Married on 09/14/2013

I wasn't sure if a wedding planner was going to be worth the investment when I first started planning my wedding. When we booked Willow Oaks Plantation in Eden, NC as our venue, Melissa came highly recommended. When we met with Melissa and her intern, Becca, we knew that we could never successfully plan this wedding without them. Melissa and the whole Relish team were absolutely awesome! I know that my wedding day would not have been half as beautiful if it was not for her vision and attention to detail. Everything from the rehearsal to set-up before the ceremony and reception was taken care of. I didn't have to worry about anything except not tripping up the aisle! She truly is the absolute best at what she does. Thank you so much for making our big day so special!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Eric · Married on 06/15/2013

We were more than blessed to have Melissa help with our event. We had her most basic package and she provided much more than the value she charged. She was there from the beginning of our planning process to the very end, and coordinated everything very well on the day of the wedding. Her helpers that she brought were equally as professional, and the team at Relish Design Company did a phenomenal job keeping everything stress-free and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. Great work!

Sent on 07/11/2013

I was sekptical whether we would get our moneys worth using a wedding planner. We discovered it was one of the best investments we had for our daughter's wedding. The ceremony was outside on an Arboretum with Cocktail Hour at a Manor House close by for an hour or so while pictures were being taken. The reception was at a third location about a quarter mile away. Melissa worked with the caterer and the entire evening went very smoothly. Her team set up, kept the schedule on time, and performed clean up. I highly recommend Melissa and her team. Mother of the Bride

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

In the beginning of wedding planning I had an idea of what I wanted, but it was putting it all together that was the hard part. I had never been married so I had no idea what the day of would be like. There are no doubts that hiring a wedding planner was the best decision we made for our wedding! Melissa is the tops! She will guide you and put you at ease every step of the way. We lost power at our venue for our rehearsal and reception and Melissa worked tirelessly to get everything pulled together for us. I did not have to worry about anything because Melissa was on top of everything.

I could sing her praises all day because after our journey together, I consider her a dear friend who helped me step into my marriage on a beautiful day that was filled with God, family and friends.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Laura · Married on 06/02/2013

Melissa was FANTASTIC as well as her additional staff that was used for our actual wedding day.. She created the exact vision we were looking for with our wedding and went above and beyond helping us with smaller details such as the bridesmaid brunch and rehearsal brunch. She kept everything so organized for us throughout the entire process. She handled all the important conversations with all our other vendors and made the process so smooth for us.

Charlotte · Married on 12/29/2012

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She gets to know you very quickly so she is able to make suggestions that she knows you will like. She made this process so much easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable for me. She was especially awesome on the day-of: she made sure my husband and I ate, she packed us delicious catered food and our cake to-go, and she made sure we had water or wine whenever we up and mingling. She was awesome!

Robin · Married on 09/22/2012

Melissa was great to work with. She tries very hard to listen and accommodate the desires of the bride and family and makes great suggestions to match those ideas. My daughter's wedding had many moving pieces because everything was out doors and Melissa handled the oversight of it all really well. Melissa's help was invaluable!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2012

We could not have been happier with the services provided by Melissa. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. We felt confident in our other decisions we made with her assistance like picking other vendors, how to set up, managing our time and more. She made wedding planning manageable and we were able to actually enjoy the process rather than being stressed out. In the end, we had a beautiful wedding and we would recommend Melissa to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 07/08/2013