RedBookChef Reviews

RedBookChef 2
  • Erin

Erin Lemos · Married on 10/27/2018

RBC is simply the best!

There’s not enough I can say about Adriana and the RBC team! They were beyond incredible! I tried several different caterers and was so disappointed by the food. Adriana can COOK! Her food is so flavorful and the meats are juicy and delicious! She is so flexible and willing to work with every request you have no matter how big! She’s also so knowledgeable that she can really guide you on things that you may not have even thought of. I used RBC for catering and wedding coordination services and I knew the day of that I had NOTHING to worry about. My guests went on and on about how wonderful and kind and gracious and over-the-top accommodating Adriana and her team were. The bartender really made it a fun night for the guests. They were organized and paid attention to the little details! They are selfless with their time and willing to do whatever it takes to give you the wedding of their dreams. Makes me want to host a party JUST so I can ask them to cater. They are simply the best!

Sent on 12/06/2018

RedBookChef's reply:

Erin, thank you for your review! I cannot thank you enough for having me as your coordinator. You were such a lovely bride to work for and wow what an amazing group of family and friends you all have! I had so much fun helping you plan and making sure all went well that evening. Congrats again!

Emily Nading · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious and Dependable!

I couldn’t have been more pleased with RedBookChef catering. We first met the owners at the bridal extravaganza. The tasting that they provided as a sample was the freshest and tastiest at the whole event! Fast forward to the tasting and my daughter’s reception and it only got better! The happy couple loved the tasting session and was pleased with the service they received. They felt as if they were listened to had everything customized for them. The reception proved to be amazing. The staff was the ultimate in professionalism. Each were punctual, personable, clean, dependable, friendly and they went above and beyond to make sure everything went well throughout the reception. I think we ended up finding about twelve business cards to give to our friends that night! Absolutely the best experience ever!

Sent on 12/06/2018

RedBookChef's reply:

Emily, thank you for such a lovely review! Our team enjoyed working with you and your family and cannot thank you enough for allowing us into your home and serving your friends and family!

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2018

Could not have asked for more

These folks couldn't have been any more professional nor any friendlier, receptive to our needs and ideas, brilliant in the actual service, presentation, clean-up, and positive attitude. A real pleasure from start to finish.

Keri · Married on 06/30/2018

I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

• Catie and Tyler

Catie · Married on 03/22/2018

We could not have been happier with our services from RedBookChef. Joe and Adriana were an absolute dream to work with. From planning an coordinating our menu and services, to helping out on the day of, I could not have picked anyone else I'd rather have helped on our wedding day. Their bartending services were at our wedding as well, and all of their servers/bartenders were amazing to work with. And the best part, of course, was that their food was amazing! I can't recommend them enough

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2017

We selected RedBookChef Catering to provided catering and bartending for our daughter’s wedding on 11/17/2017. Adrianna and Joe were very professional, accommodating, and client centric throughout the planning process. Adrianna is a talented chef and she put together a wonderful Fall menu that was both delicious and appealing to all our guest. Their entire team were incredibly professional and attentive during the event. They successfully executed my daughters vision of how she wanted the tables arranged and decorated. We could not have asked for more and are so grateful for their help in making Lauren and Alex’s wedding day an event to remember. RedBookChef Catering was excellent to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone who wants delicious food with a smile, they are a first-class team!

Mary Ann · Married on 11/17/2017

We selected RedBookChef Catering to provided catering and bartending for our daughter’s wedding on 11/17/2017. Adrianna and Joe were very professional, accommodating, and client centric throughout the planning process. Adrianna is a talented chef and she put together a wonderful Fall menu that was both delicious and appealing to all our guest. Their entire team were incredibly professional and attentive during the event. They successfully executed my daughters vision of how she wanted the tables arranged and decorated. We could not have asked for more and are so grateful for their help in making Lauren and Alex’s wedding day an event to remember. RedBookChef Catering was excellent to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone who wants delicious food with a smile, they are a first-class team.

Tonya · Married on 07/07/2017

Adriana and her team were a joy to work with. They have so many things that they provide, preventing the need to book multiple vendors. Adriana took my concept of BBQ with a twist and came up with an amazing menu that we still talk about today. I gave her my budget (which wasn’t a lot) and I came away with a 5 star meal.

Jamee · Married on 06/08/2017

Wow! Such a wonderful experince!

Mason · Married on 04/22/2017

I couldn't be happier with Red book's fantastic service and food! Most of all their overall efficiency and smoothe rhythm really gave us the greatest night!

Jaimi · Married on 03/18/2017

They are very helpful in figuring out exactly what you need for your event. 100% I'll recommend them to all of my friends. During a stressful time of planning they made my life so much easier and I couldn't be more appreciative.

marcy · Married on 01/28/2017

Redbook Chef exceeded our expectations in every way. My advice to any couple would be to meet with them, talk through your ideas and let them help you plan your event. I can promise that what you plan, they will deliver...beautifully. Their food, was served wonderfully and was absolutely delicious. The serving staff worked with precision to serve the large crowd. They were delightful throughout the evening. Redbook Chef would definitely be my choice again!

Niles · Married on 11/11/2016

They far exceeded our wildest expectations! The food was amazing, the service was great, this company has a well thought out system for weddings. Our guests all raved about how awesome the food was...thank you! And emails, They were fantastic about responding to emails before our wedding. She talked me through it all and calmed me down. I'd choose them for my next big event - no question!

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2016

Redbook Chef is so awesome! Adriana is so incredibly sweet and friendly. She helped me through all of the steps of booking/working with a caterer, as I'd never done this before. She let me combine menus to make one perfect for our wedding. She even helped with providing the bar service, the linens, and the place settings. I wouldn't change a thing!

Damon · Married on 02/11/2012

I had big dreams and they promised me a lot of things. I must say that they pulled through and provided the most heaven sent food and best experience ever.

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2013

Red Book Chef was great! They were affordable and professional, and we're very responsive to our needs. We would recommend them to anyone!

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were just saying we would hire RedBookChef again if we ever had another event. Its owners always thought one step ahead in everything: at the bridal extravaganza, they were the one vendor who brought in water and lemonade for people to drink. At our wedding venue's open house, they allowed you to decide on whatever you wanted on your mac n cheese dish, which was tasty and hearty. On our wedding day, they provided snacks for our wedding party to eat during the day while we all prepared. And at the wedding itself, they kept us hydrated and let all the main dishes be on the dinner table during dinner service. They were also able to serve specialized meals to those who had dietary restrictions. Everyone we talked to afterwards told us they enjoyed their meals, and the food was delicious!

• Z

Zurisadai · Married on 10/02/2017

3.0

One of the main reasons I chose RedBook Chef was because of them being customizable, flexible, and understanding of the wedding stress. I cannot stress enough to brides that it is important to be able to customize what you want and feel comfortable enough to have open communication with your vendors. Adriana and her husband were so kind, understanding and flexible. It was a great blessing to me and I received so many compliments on my food ( even with the fear of my guests not liking a meat option) they made it to where it was not even mentioned but rather complimenting it. You guys are the best and made my wedding food and service amazing. Thank you! ( I heard later on that they were helpful in setting up things... they went over and beyond)

RedBookChef 3