65 Reviews for Red Cheese Photo Booth Rentals

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Photobooth (1)

What a fun addition to any wedding or party! I have been working with Red Cheese for years now and they always do a great job.

Profile Picture Jill, 1/10/17, 2 Reviews
1.0

This is a HORRIBLE company. BEWARE!!!! I would give 0 stars if I could.
We used these guys for my wedding reception in San Diego. The reception was scheduled from 6-10. The photo booth people were scheduled to arrive at 6:30, and showed up at 9PM!!! And slipped in quietly so nobody even knew they had FINALLY arrived. What we learned after the fact was this: The operator did not plan ahead and left Riverside during rush hour. So of course she would be late. Red Cheese, if you are going to service San Diego, perhaps you should factor traffic into drive time. Or don't service the area at all. When she arrived, she discovered that her booth was not operable. So she called a coworker to come to San Diego with another, working booth, and then she left. Her coworker was unavailable, so she called her boyfriend who does not work for the company. He is the one who finally arrived at 9:30. He did not know how to operate the booth. So it only worked about 50% of the time he was actually there (again, 60 minutes before the end of my reception).
SO, you'd think that the company would want to right this wrong. We requested that they refund half our money (MORE THAN FAIR). After being passed from Gavin, to Ryan, to many others, the buck was continually passed. One person after another telling us they don't handle that department. In a small business, you can't possibly speak to so many people without finding someone who can help you. But nobody did. Now, they will not take or return our calls.
After the HORRIBLE SERVICE we received, you'd think they'd be happy to keep $200. But they went ahead and are keeping all of it and ignoring us. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.
I encourage anyone who has had a horrible experience with this company to report them to the Better Business Bureau am I am about to. They are straight up stealing money from customers. I'm totally disgusted that they are still in business.

Profile Picture morgan, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Photobooth

The Photobooth was a hit! Jay was A-MA-ZING! Jay contacted me prior to our event and went over what I was expecting from him. I asked him if he could help me out with the scrapbook that I wanted to have out on a table and manned. I explained I wanted this to be my guest book and if he could assist and guide my guest on where/how to paste the pictures. Guest were so pleased with Jay's friendliness.m I cant thank Jay enough for his help and for making this a success. Cant wait for the next opportunity to contact Red Cheese again!

Profile Picture Mari, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having a Red Cheese photobooth as part of our wedding reception was fantastic! I'm so happy we decided to have one, and there is no one as legit as Red Cheese. The fish eye lens captures great quality and playful pics, and the booth with curtain is reminiscent of ones our parents used so it was fun for all ages. My favorite part was looking at the book Jay created and seeing all the random pairings in the booth of our friends and families that we never imagined would have moments together. I highly recommend Red Cheese!

Profile Picture Cassie, 8/4/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

While planning our wedding we knew we wanted a photobooth and didn't have to think twice as to who we wanted to hire. Red Cheese has been there for a birthday party, a graduation party, and 2 weddings in our family in the past 2 years and we knew we wanted them at our wedding! The people are fun and professional, and their photobooth is always the center of fun at all parties. Our rustic backyard wedding was complete with the photobooth, people have the greatest time with it, especially with the fun props i made available and Red Cheese's scrapbook add-on where people can decorate a page! Makes for great memories. We won't ever have a big event without Red Cheese there!

Profile Picture Travis and Lexi, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
4.7

I was referred to Red Cheese Photobooths from my cousin who wanted to use them for her wedding, but could not fit it in last minute. I knew that photobooths add extra fun to the wedding, as I didn't want my guest to be sitting the whole time, and Red Cheese indeed had excellent reviews online.

Filling out the online form was really easy and I got a response right away on whether my date was available. I booked the booth and figured I was good to go. My only issue was with the responsiveness of them emailing me back (after I had already booked them and made my first payment) when I had a question about something (payment, the banner, scheduling time changes, etc) and it was a bit slow. They always apologized and said it was due to the fact that they are shorty staffed in the office, but for a bride planning her own wedding it added some stress. Once again, they always eventually emailed me back and they were always really nice and helpful.

When I finally got the contact of the actually photobooth attendant, it went a lot more smoothly. I was fortunate to get Jay and he was really helpful, responsive, and accommodating to the time scheduling of my venue. The day of the wedding everything went great! The guests all had a blast with it and definitely added a "fun" factor. The booth arrived on time and they even stayed a bit later. The attendant was friendly and helpful, showing guest how to squeeze more people into the photo. I think having a personable photobooth attendant made a difference because he wasn't just sitting there uninterested, but instead he drew people to the booth and people loved him! He was also quick to fix any printing issues.

After the wedding, I got the c-d of photos promptly. Looking through the photos, I was happy to see that almost all of my guests (kids, couples, older folks) all took photos and it seemed as though they really enjoyed it. I know that was definitely a worry that no one would use the photobooth, but I think it was the friendly vibe of the photobooth attendant and the bright red color (who could miss that photobooth?!) that drew the guests. I would definitely used Red Cheese again and recommend them!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Red cheese photo is thee beat photo booth company to use for whatever event you may have going in.

Profile Picture michelle, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone loved the photo booth & had so much fun using it. We loved seeing all the photos too since they gave us a CD of all the photos. I definitely recommend Red Cheese!

Profile Picture Tori, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Red Cheese is honest and quick to respond back. I've spoke and worked with few people from this company, and everyone had been straight-forward and prompt with their answers. When I ask for their professional opinions and inquire about their services, they always answer honestly and with my best interest in mind.

Red Cheese was one of my vendors for my wedding. Given the short set-up time, Red Cheese set up in time and was operating in time for the wedding reception and it was a hit at the wedding. People loved it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Red Cheese Photobooth was hands down the best money we spent at our wedding! Dominic was easy to work with from the start and always got back to my emails immediately and was very upfront about pricing and what they could do. We sent them a custom banner according to their specifications and it printed out perfectly on all our photos!

On the day of the event, Jay (the attendant) showed up not just on time but early to make sure that he had the booth completely set up when our guests arrived. We had the booth open from 6 pm - 11 pm and it was busy the entire time! Jay was wonderful with our guests, gave people photo tips if they were having trouble, and even let us (the bride and groom) catch a few shots after closing time, since we'd been so busy the rest of the event. We spent the morning after the wedding flipping through our photo album and it's the best way to relive the night!

We had originally considered setting up a DIY photobooth to save a little bit of money and I'm so glad we hired Red Cheese instead. I never had to worry about the photobooth at all and it was in constant use with no technical glitches at all for the entire night. Our guests were in love with it! It added a huge fun factor to our wedding.

The quality of the photos was great as well - we let our guests choose between color and black and white. I ended up liking the color ones best, but they're all great and they printed out really nicely.

We came back from our (very short) honeymoon and Jay had already compiled our photos on a disc and mailed it out to us, which is amazing.

If I were to do it all over again, I would absolutely hire Red Cheese again. It was the best money we spent!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough great things about red cheese. We first saw them at a friend's wedding and never forgot them. It was a no-brained to go with them for our wedding and their self sufficient and great attitude made a potentially stressful day that much better. We had wanted to place them one place and upon arriving the tech recommended another place. It was our backup location but wow - he was right. Hey know their stuff, it's amazingly high quality and quick! Your 2 pictures are ready before the next people start taking their pics. This is the right choice for anyone and they have as much fun as you and your guests do seeing everyone have a good time! Do the right thing and put yourself in their capable and experienced hands! We even were able to use the tech's iPad as our iPod was not up to snuff with the latest dance hits. Amazing overall!

Profile Picture David, 9/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very pleased with the quality of the pictures from the photo booth, and the services provided by Jay. The booth was a big hit with everyone, and it is fun for us to look back on the good time our guests were having. This is the only photo booth we've used, so while I can't compare it to the size of others--it was very difficult to get 4 people in.
We'd use Red Cheese again!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Redcheese is AWESOME! ALL the guests at the wedding were raving about the photobooth. And Jay was was the best. he was very helpful, responsive, and friendly w/ the guests. Plus he got the DVD with all the shots of the entire night to us w/in just a few short days of the wedding. We definitely recommend REDCHEESE for ANY event

Profile Picture Kristel, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Photobooth Operator was amazing with guests and very helpful

Profile Picture Carl, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jay was super easy to work with, he emailed back right away, showed up on time, was very friendly & easy going ~ you know he loves what he does!
The photo booth was a blast, every person at the event used it, and the picture quality was great.

Profile Picture marla, 6/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Red Cheese did a great job at our wedding. Our guests loved the photo booth, and I loved getting the pictures afterwards!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 6/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely fantastic. Would recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture eric, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our guests were thrilled with our Red Cheese photo booth! The hats and props they supplied were perfect. We're so glad we decided to have a it at our wedding. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. (Oh, also they offered the best deals/packages out of all the photo booths companies I researched.)

Profile Picture Alison, 5/7/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

During my early wedding planning stage, my husband suggested that instead of ordering/making party favors, we should hire a photo booth. I loved the idea of providing my guests with something they could create on their own and take home with them! How cool was that, right?!

So the hunt began to find the perfect photo booth that fit well within our budget. Honestly, there are LOTS of photo booths out there, but Red Cheese really stood out from the rest of the competition.

Here are some of my post-wedding feedback in random order:
1) They were super responsive, and I didn't have to keep chasing them down for answers/quotes. (This can get quite tedious when you're planning your own wedding.)
2) I got a really good deal for the 5 hour service, and a photo booth attendant putting together a scrapbook on-site! Believe me, ask for a quote and Red Cheese offers really competitive pricing.
3) The photo booth attendant was really friendly and helpful. All of my guests were raving about him! He took time to instruct my guests on how to "squeeze" into the booth.
4) I'll admit, I'm not very talented at Photoshop or creating graphics, but they gave me step-by-step instructions on how to create my own graphic banner. Not to pat my own back, but the banner looked GREAT!
5) The photos printed out fast, and the quality was AMAZING! I never trust photo kiosks, but Red Cheese uses the latest technology in their industry and the photos all came out clear! There was no blurring or pixelation.
6) Last, but not least, the photo booth attendant surprised me with a video of my 6 bridesmaids and myself squeezing into the photo booth and taking our first photos.

Thank you, Red Cheese! You absolutely left a "cheesy" smile on my face!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

The Red Cheese Photo booth was a HUGE HIT at our wedding! The booth attendant was fun, professional and accomodating. All our guests Loved the instant photos as wedding favors & thought it made the entire event all that more special. Thanks Again Red Cheese, I'm telling everyone I know how great you guys were!

Profile Picture Douglas, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Red Cheese made our tenant party special this year! All of our guests loved the photo booth and had so much fun! Red Cheese is very professional, helpful, has great energy and a great company to work with...which will do in the future. Thanks for making our event a success!

Profile Picture jennifer, 12/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was definitely THE hit of the party!
Everyone loved and enjoyed it!!

Profile Picture kim, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The guys who ran the photo booth were extremely enthusiastic and worked hard to get people in and having fun all night. They really brought a great energy to our event, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 10/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

RedCheese is an awesome company to work with. Very friendly staff and great deal for the value. We and our guests especially love that RedCheese hosts the photobooth pictures on their website for up to 2 months. That is very cool that everyone can retrieve their pictures electronically and be able to share them on facebook. I would recommend RedCheese to anyone if you are considering having a photobooth for your wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely perfect! Jay was on time, professional, and such a nice guy. Everyone LOVED the photobooth - and now our guestbook is filled with hilarious photos of the evening. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture hannah , 9/26/10, 9 Reviews