Ray Mar Productions Reviews

212 | Goodyear, AZ

212 Reviews for Ray Mar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sergio · Married on 10/13/2014

The wedding was on Oct 11th and Raymar productions helped me and my wife complete our wedding. When I first talked to Ray he was very helpful, friendly and professional. He was patient and gave very helpful advice. We exchanged info about the event and although he said he was booked to be my Dj he went beyond to get someone who turned out to be a great person and played a great set. I, my wife and my guest were very satisfied and the night went very well. Raymar and Raymar productions kept in touch with me all the way, was very honest and professional. If you are looking for someone with integrity, and years of experience. Raymar and Raymar productions is the way to go. Thank you Ray.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2014

Ray Mar was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! He was so professional and organized; even offered a VERY generous military discount. He met with us and spent a lot of time getting to know us beforehand, and he provided a organizational sheet for us to complete prior to the wedding for our playlist. We found it very helpful to make sure we didn't miss anything. He is not only an amazing DJ, but he truly has a heart of gold. Our limo was late to pick us up after the reception, and he even offered to drive us home! I wish everyone offered customer service like Ray Mar! We highly recommend his services and we just can't thank him enough!!! 5 stars!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Brenda · Married on 10/03/2014

Ray made our wedding reception remarkable. All of our guests comment on how much they enjoyed his entertainment. Thank you Ray for making it so special for us.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Tom · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ RayMar and Luke Renchan Entertainment collaborated to provide the entertainment at our wedding and let me just say...Holy smokes did they blow us away! DJ RayMar was professional, courteous, timely, and overall extremely entertaining as the DJ/Emcee for our wedding. He ensured that the music selection was exactly what we wanted and coordinated nearly our entire event during the reception. He provided tons of laughs during the introductions, speeches, and bouquet/garter toss as well (make sure you ask for the dental plan for some extra laughs!) Overall, I would recommend Ray Mar to anyone who is looking to throw any kind of party, we wouldn't have gone with anyone else and were lucky to have him!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Cindy · Married on 09/09/2014

Ray was amazing! He is experienced in the business and was willing to help us with anything we needed to plan our wedding. On the day he was wonderful! He really went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our reception! Our guests loved him so much and we all had a wonderful time! Ray Mar keeps the party going and we had so much fun we didn't want it to end. Thanks, Ray, for making our wedding day unforgettable! We couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • User3845546 · event on 08/30/2014

Ray is always professional, on time and works the crowd. We have had him several times for events and the attendees loves him.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Here are just some of the things Ray did for us:
    1- My husband is a HUGE Nebraska Husker's fan and as soon as Ray found out, he began planning a surprise for him. On the wedding day, he presented Marcus with a Nebraska football helmet and photograph both personally signed by Vince Ferragamo (best Nebraska quarter back according to my husband)
    2- I am a musical theater fanatic and asked to do musical theater songs during our meal. This was the first time Ray had such a request. He did research and found the best version of every single one of my favorite songs. Everyone loved it!
    3- He made the whole planning process so enjoyable. Planning can be so stressful, but every time I talked to Ray, I felt so at peace and just plain excited for the big day!
    4- He had a clever joke to go along with all the introductions and it kept people entertained the whole reception. The way he spoke with charm, wit, and ease made everyone feel welcome, excited, comfortable, and energetic
    5- The reception flowed with perfect ease because he made sure everything went according to schedule
    6- I was afraid that since I had an afternoon reception, people wouldn't be as willing to get up and dance. But the way Ray chose the songs, and lifted everyone's energy, made every single one of my 300 guests get on that dance floor!
    7- And only three weeks before all of this, he had a knee replacement! It wasn't even in the question that he wouldn't be able to make it. I know he was in pain only because I know how painful knee replacements are, but not once did he complain! During the reception, he was as lively as ever and afterwards, when guests were asking me where I found him, they did not believe me when I told them he had just gotten a knee replacement only weeks before
    8- His gift is bringing joy into the lives of others. He did that for my guests, my husband, and me in so many different ways. He made our happy day that much happier!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ray Mar Productions's reply:

I am extremely humbled by this review. Marcus and Elizabeth, it was certainly my honor and pleasure to serve you both. Go Big Red!!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Ray you did it...even 6 months later our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had throughout the entire wedding. WOW - from start to finish you were there for us. From the moment we met you it felt like you were part of the family, which made it so easy to make the decision to work with you. To anyone who is considering the best night of their life work with Ray - his years of experience translates in a perfect evening!
    And you even captured it with some of our favorite photos of the night. We can't wait to find another reason to bring you back....thank you again for everything!!!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was across the US & Ray did a wonderful job keeping in touch and communicating with us not to mention he makes your wedding feel very important to him and treats you like family. He did a fantastic job with music and keeping the flow going during the wedding and reception. We HIGHLY recommend him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

We had Ray mar as our DJ for our wedding! He is so amazing at keeping the party going and making the wedding flow so perfectly!! He isn't just a DJ he honestly cares about your big day and making it exactly how you pictured it!! Besides being an amazing DJ he is an amazing person my husband and I are both from a small town and when we meet with him it was like we knew him our whole life so we knew he was the perfect person for us!! If you want a DJ that will care about your big day just as much as you do this is the guy!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Ray Mar was an amazing DJ! It started with a great two-hour conversation and a recommendation for a florist, and because we had booked over a year in advance, he kept in touch with us and was flexible with our song decisions and scheduling. At the wedding, he really made our night feel like a celebration and brought everyone together in the fun! He kept the room flowing and never missed a beat if there was something a little off-schedule. I truly can't have imagined anyone else that could have made our night as much fun as he did! And to top if off, he took some AWESOME pictures throughout the night that we got to see the next day!

Sent on 06/26/2014

KatieDylan · Married on 05/16/2014

Ray is an amazing person. Ray genuinely cares about you and your big day. He also makes sure to include everyone in his music choices. He plays are variety of genres and makes sure that you are happy. My husband and I's first dance was by Michael Buble and as well as my dance with my father. He played Michael Buble songs ( and others like him) throughout the event even though I didn't ask him to. When we first went to meet with Ray he made us feel like we had known him forever and were catching up and not "interviewing" him. Overall I would recommend Ray as a DJ or Officiant. You will be very happy.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Debbie · Married on 05/16/2014

Ray is a Phenomenon!! He kept the energy up, the spirit light, and everyone had a turn on the dance floor. I also enjoyed his sound effects used to nudge weepy speakers into finishing what they were trying to say. I loved the way he selected music for couples, singles without partners in lines, circles, heck even my nephew in his wheelchair was dancing ! Thank you Ray for a fabulous time. Debbie Shoop

Sent on 06/22/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/03/2014

A Dj is a hard vendor to pick since he can really liven up a party or not and I am so grateful we picked Ray! He is so wonderful!! He kept in contact me through out the whole planning just to make sure I was doing okay and see if there were any changes. Everyone at the reception loved how he kept everyone entertained especially my husband and I! If you are looking for a fun Dj to really keep your guest happy I would HIGHLY recommend Ray he is amazing!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Mercedes · Married on 03/29/2014

Let me start off by Thanking you Mr. Ray Mar. Because of your talent, kindness, involvement and participation, people are still talking about the wonderful time they had at my sons wedding.
    Ray Mar was our DJ at not only my Daughters wedding but also my sons wedding. Weddings are beautiful and the food is great but what makes a Wedding memorable is the music and involvement of the DJ at the reception. Thank you again Ray Mar for the great time and effort you put in to make our Son's wedding memorable... I will use Ray Mar for all events that we will ever hold.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Darlene · event on 03/29/2014

Ray did a great job at my husbands surprise birthday party. He was very professional and had everyone on the dance floor having a blast. He will be doing the music for my Mom's birthday party in January 2015. Can't wait for another fun evening of music and dancing!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Brandon · Married on 03/20/2014

A true pleasure to work with and extremely professional every step of the way! My wife and I planned a destination wedding to an island and he was very accommodating to make our wedding day perfect. He did both the Officiating and the DJing in tremendous style with our personal touches. The service was beautiful and touching, heart-felt every step of the way and the DJing was spot-on and did not miss a beat!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Roberr · Married on 03/08/2014

He is awesome with music selections very friendly and really keeps a smile on everones face he is the life of any event

Sent on 12/10/2014

Ramona · Married on 02/15/2014

In February of this year my husband and I contracted Ray Mar Productions to be the D.J. at our daughter's wedding reception and we were very grateful that he was highly recommended to us. Ray did a superior job of keeping the party moving and involving the guests in the fun as well as music selection. Our guests had nothing but positive comments to make about the whole event and especially about Ray Mar Productions. We would highly recommend Ray and his company for any party.
    Al and Mona

Sent on 06/12/2014

If you are looking for an incredible DJ anywhere in the Phoenix area, you can stop looking. Ray Mar was absolutely awesome! He is extremely professional, caring, has a great sense of humor and not only plays great music, but watched our crowd and got them engaged. I highly recommend him for any event you might be planning! I got so many compliments on Ray Mar that I gave out several of his cards to my friends. Everyone loved him!
    Ed and Stacy

Sent on 03/01/2014
  • User3845546 · event on 12/31/2013

Ray was excellent, he got everyone on the dance floor to count down to the New Year. He played all the requests from the guest and he created a wonderful and exciting atmosphere for this event. We hired him for 4 more events since all the guests that attend asked for him back.

Sent on 01/23/2014

melinda · Married on 10/19/2013

I checked wedding wire & found Ray Mar Productions & saw all of the amazing reviews so I took a chance & booked them.I cannot tell you how happy I am that I found them.Ray was always prompt in returning my emails, & let me tell you I have had a lot of family drama & he never ever hesitated to call me yes I said call me right away to talk me off the ledge.I also did not want to do the traditional father daughter dance or have my dad walk me down the aisle, & Ray talked to me as a father Not someone trying to gain my business & told me how important it was to dads.I am so glad I did those things & made those memories with my dad. Ray is amazing.Ray however was not our DJ but Joe was.Words cannot say how amazing that man is. He went above & beyond his duties as a DJ & did everything he could to make sure my day was special & went off without a hitch. For example, my husbands best man couldn't make it. when it came time to introduce the bridal party he included the best man & said some really kind words how our best man couldn't make it but wishes he could be there etc. Also we had memorial candles for my husband's dad & my grandpa. Well the one candle got wet, & the other ones wick was too short so they would not stay lit. Joe sat there, dug out some wax & played with them & made them light. He also assisted with these sky lanterns we lit at the end of the night. He did not have to do any of that but he did because he genuinely loves what he does & want to see his clients happy. He played all the songs I wanted him to. As for music selection he was given free range to play anything that he wouldn't be embarrassed to play in front of his grandparents. He did such an amazing job it was like he read my mind & knew what I wanted him to play.Everyone had such a wonderful time & really enjoyed our DJ. Ray even called me the following morning to make sure everything was perfect at my vow renewal.I promise you will not regret booking Ray Mar productions.

Sent on 10/22/2013

lucia · Married on 10/19/2013

Ray was an excellent DJ. He made our wedding special and memorable. Our guests danced the night away. Thanks again Ray

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kelley · Married on 10/13/2013

When I sent out e-mails to start contacting DJ's and shop them, Ray Mar was the first to respond! He was professional, helpful and had great ideas! He listened to exactly what we wanted and was always available and "at our service" We loved having him as our DJ and Master of the Ceremony! He kept the evening flowing perfectly and everyone had a great time due to Ray Mar. We could not have made a better choice for a DJ - Thanks Ray!

Sent on 10/24/2013

My husband and I are both military members and planned our wedding from over 3000 miles away. Ray gave us a great deal on his services and provided outstanding service. All correspondence between us was fast and responsive. On our wedding day we received several compliments on the DJ. He was very involved in what was going on at the wedding. He didn't just show up and play a few songs he made the night fun!!! I would recommend his service to anyone thinking about hiring him!! Thanks Ray - Audrey & Jason

Sent on 12/10/2013