Rachael Nicole Events Reviews

7 | New York, NY

7 Reviews for Rachael Nicole Events

Paula · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Rachael for the contract negotiations of my wedding venue. She provided incredible counsel that protected me against changes my venue was trying to make. Without her I could have been shorted 2 hours of prep time from the event space. She was extremely responsive and patient with all my questions. I would absolutely recommend her for any project!

Michael · Married on 02/16/2017

Rachael provides much more than quality service! She provides a warm smile and a loving care to her work. She treats your event like its her own. Love Rachael and would recommend her!

donna · Married on 12/10/2016

Rachael is the ultimate professional! so knowledgeable, helpful and was able to "get us" so quickly. She understood what we wanted and made it so easy for us to enjoy everything about our special day! Thank you again, Rachael!

Mollie · Married on 10/31/2015

Rachael was awesome! She assisted with several aspects of our wedding planning and was extremely helpful with each. I would highly recommend Rachael to anyone looking for personal wedding/event services.

Alissa · Married on 04/04/2015

Rachael was fantastic to work with! She made everything we wanted come to life beautifully on the day of. I highly recommend Rachael!

Bill · Married on 03/23/2012

Listen to Rachael. She is amazing

Kia Vaughn · Married on 07/09/2018

My vision was brought to life and that is all you ask for. So I am very thankful and loved everything.

My vision was brought to life. I felt as though I was getting married bc the decore was so amazing. My family loved every detail and I was certainly pleased. I would definitely recommend and will certainly find another event to make spectacular also. It was a little expensive seeing how it wasn’t a wedding, but I wanted the best and received it.