R&R Events Reviews

R&R Events 6
R&R Events 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Brumley · Getting married on 02/01/2021

R&R Events is simply the best!

Rachel did all of the floral for my wedding, and everything turned out so beautiful! I honestly had no clue when it came to florals what I really wanted, and Rachel was there every step of the way with me throughout the decision-making process. She was so patient and gave great feedback! Ultimately I was very happy with how everything turned out and cannot thank her enough! Rachel is so kind and professional, she is also a great resource for a confused bride (like I was!) and was able to help me create a look I had always dreamed of. I am forever grateful for Rachel, and would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Laura

Laura Nenneman · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Rachel Rucker @ R&R Events

We worked with Rachel this past weekend at One Eleven East and she was fantastic! She had a great energy the whole wedding and was super responsive and on schedule. Her floral arrangements are breathe taking and she really takes the time on the little details. Her and her team were a delight to work with! We hope to have the opportunity to work with them again! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    R&R Events 8
    R&R Events 9
    R&R Events 10
    R&R Events 11
  • Michael

Michael Bond · Married on 10/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding & Reception

I recently had the opportunity to work with Rachel from R&R at a wedding at a residence. It was a great night. Events at residences are often more challenging simply because they aren't set up for an event like a venue is but you would never know that with Rachel. The event was smooth and seamless - and there were serious concerns about the weather. Rachel is everything you would want in a coordinator: excellent communication, in control, well informed, friendly, professional, courteous, and just a pleasure to work with and be around. I highly recommend her to any couples looking for coordination for their special day. She performs at a level that I have seen other coordinators need to have 2-3 more people. I look forward to working with her again.

Michael.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Bethany

Bethany Carlock · Married on 10/20/2018

R&R Events is Amazing!

Words cannot express my gratitude for Rachel. She is an incredible wedding coordinator and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She went above and beyond to help me realize my vision and if I had any freak outs at all, I knew she was just a phone call away. She always made me feel like she had everything 100% under control and she kept everything running so smoothly on our wedding day - I never worried about a single thing! She also made my bouquets and they were perfection. She is so very talented and I highly recommend Rachel and R&R Events for an absolutely spectacular time.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Shanna

Shanna Liu · Married on 10/06/2018

Do your wedding a favor and HIRE RACHEL!

Think about your dream wedding. Imagine it. If you want that vision to come to life and be a reality - HIRE RACHEL!

Rachel was the best day-of-coordinator I could have imagined working with. Her attention to detail is impeccable - not only on the night of the wedding, but in the month leading up to the big day. She made sure to establish communication and relationship with all of my vendors prior to the wedding, sending customized notes to take care of anything that might arise, which significantly helped to make sure that no detail or logistic was left out for the wedding. She made sure that I, as the anxious bride, felt calm and collected leading up to the wedding, and shielded my family and me from any issue that could have come up (to this day I still don't know if anything went awry thanks to Rachel!). There were also cultural elements to my wedding that do not occur in traditional weddings, and Rachel adapted to these ideas and visions so well, making sure to meticulously record every last detail to ensure that everything went off without a hitch. I also recommend Rachel for wedding floral services - she did an amazing job and created a magical reception hall that turned out better than all of my Pinterest dreams. All in all, our wedding day would not have been nearly as perfect without Rachel's care, direction and coordination!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Liliana · Married on 05/25/2018

Rachel is fantastic, and honestly I still think that's an understatement. From the moment we met Rachel made us feel confident in her ability to execute our vision. She was fast to respond and in various occasions helped me manage the anxiety I was feeling over needing to make so many decisions. She even went with me to pick out my linens and napkins even though that wasn't necessarily part of her role. Rachel checked in with us throughout the planning and made sure she understood what we were wanting. Rachel communicated with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding Rachel made sure that not only my husband and I were taken care of but she also made sure our families had what they needed. We are so grateful and thankful to have had Rachel as our day of coordinator and we would recommend her to anyone who wants a smooth wedding day.

In addition to being our day of coordinator Rachel was also our florist which made things a lot easier. She is so talented and I was absolutely in love with my bouquet and table decorations. If you are looking for someone who can do it all, Rachel is your gal.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Sabine · Married on 05/19/2018

Rachel is simply amazing! We called her super short notice (T-10 days!) to help us pull together a graduation luncheon for about 50 people. She found us the coolest Austin style venue which our guests loved both the Austin crowd and the out-of-town visitors - it was a huge success with all! The caterer was amazing and the food delicious and it fit right into our budget. We had a fantastic bar stocked with fantastic beverages and our fave the aperol spritzer. Rachel organized all of it and put creative and fantastic touches on the decorations - she even supplied beautiful burnt-orange flower decorations that were a big hit with the crowd. Every detail was perfect and well thought of. Rachel delivered highest quality service on every level and did it with an excellent sense of humor. Her wonderful planning and calming presence at the event allowed us to be guests at our own event! Rachel and R&R are the best - we'll be back for our next event!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

Rachel was wonderful. She provided day of coordination and flowers for my wedding. I live in Colorado but decided to bring the wedding to Austin. I started with "I can do this myself with the help of my family" and quickly decided I needed some help. Searching dozens of websites, reviews, and recommendations from friends I found Rachel. She was recommended by our photographer and BONUS she does flowers.
    First, my flowers were AMAZING. I was very pleasantly surprised - and I'm a huge critic since I have done flowers for a few friends/family in the past. The table arrangements/ bouquet/ arch flowers etc were georgeous
    Second, Rachel is wonderful to work with. She listened to my thoughts and made several helpful suggestions. She arranged the entire ceremony and made details work out so I could just enjoy the day. Communication was a breeze and she sent helpful emails with simple timelines. Our wedding was perfect.
    Third, I would recommend Rachel without reservation. If you are on the fence about a wedding planner please give her a call - I can't say enough about how important it was to have her orchestrate our day and provide amazing flowers.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Kelley · Married on 05/12/2018

I only have amazing things to say about Rachel. She was on top of ever single question concern and request we had. I couldn’t have planned this wedding without her! She’s positive, kind, and helpful in every way! Every detail was perfect on our special day. Hire her immediately you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/06/2018

Rachel came highly recommended from a coworker (she was the day of coordinator for his wedding) and he could not speak more highly of her! His words were spot on and Rachel’s work, by far, exceeded my expectations. She very obviously loves the work that she does and it shows in her professionalism, dedication, and care and attention to detail. She takes time to get to know her couples, and is able to create their unique wedding vision. As a bride, I knew what I wanted, but had great difficulty describing what that exact style was, but Rachel created a reception setting straight out of my dreams, and truly went above and beyond to make our day so special.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Arielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Rachel has done amazing floral design and typography for our Google Holiday Party. She has an amazing eye for visualizing an even in its entirety and never missing a detail. She checks in with photos as she is building her creative mood boards and actively seeks your input. Will be using her again, and sharing her contact info with future clients.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    R&R Events 20
    R&R Events 21
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

We can't thank R & R enough for making our day truly amazing, Rachel went above and beyond the call of duty! I've heard brides say how "difficult and frustrating" planning their wedding was... but I didn't experience any of that. I had fun planning my wedding because Rachel took all of the stress out of it! Her talent and organization exceeded my expectations, without a doubt Rachel is in the profession she was made for! Her floral arrangements were prestige and her eye for detail is remarkable. We received wonderful feedback from family & friends on how lovely the entire evening was and it is without question it's due to her efforts!

Sincere thanks and gratitude for a night I will never forget, Drew & Whitney Bell (12/9/2017)

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • U

UH-Sales Excellence · Married on 12/07/2017

We love working with R&R Events! Rachel is extremely professional and responsive. She does the centerpieces for our biggest event and they always turn out great. They actually deliver them to Houston! Rachel/her team come in person to set up and make sure everything looks good. Service is impeccable! We truly enjoy working with R&R Events and highly recommend Rachel.

Sent on 01/19/2018

L. · event on 10/28/2017

Rachel was everything you'd want in an event planner: Open to my ideas and had great ideas of her own, excited for my celebration, very detail oriented, fantastic memory, wonderful sense of humor, anticipated issues and solved them quickly, and reassuring throughout the whole process. This is definitely Rachel's calling and passion! I'll definitely be using R&R for my future events!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Mariann · Married on 10/14/2017

Rachel was our Partial Wedding Coordinator and she was amazing! My husband and I didn't think of all the things that were involved in planning a wedding, nor did we want to put much thought into the details. Our goal was to basically have a big party to celebrate our marriage and not how many table settings to have at each table. That's where Rachel stepped in and worked her magic. From our first meeting, she took notes and wrote down our thoughts and what was discussed-which was about 9 months before our ceremony. Those notes were referenced up to the wedding day and so helpful as a reminder to us. Additionally, she was great for recommendations for our other vendors. We had a few rough calls with potential DJs where nothing was working, so she jumped in and was able to connect us with multiple options within our price range. She was great with reviewing vendor contracts to ensure we received what we paid for on the wedding day, as well as double checking that we were getting exactly what we needed and not under- or over-ordering. Many of our vendors mentioned to us that they appreciated Rachel's partnership and how easy it was to work with her-her professionalism is top notch and I think it says something when you hear this from those who work within the industry.

Rachel provided a lot of great insight on how we should set up the venue and worked with the venue to finalize the layout. A couple weeks before the wedding, my husband and I had a mental freak out over our to-do list and after a few stressed-out texts from us with our questions, she jumped on the phone that night to talk through things and basically calmed us down. As for the day of the wedding, the best compliment that I can give is that to my husband and I, it seemed like everything ran perfectly-even though I know there is no way that it did!

P.S. We got married at a BBQ restaurant, sent off by lightsabers, and left on a boat. We didn't make it easy!

(Photos by Melissa Glynn Photography)

Sent on 01/15/2018
    R&R Events 27
    R&R Events 28
    R&R Events 29

Jeremy · Married on 09/16/2017

I could not recommend Rachel enough as a wedding coordinator. From Day 1, she took our ambiguous and not-really-a-decision-because-we-didnt-know-what-we-wanted ideas and crafted a perfect plan and everything ran so smoothly. Reasonably priced, honest, professional, sweet, caring, organized. Rachel can put her coordinator hat on and run the show then put her friend hat on and have a candid conversation to ease the anxiety of such a momentous occasion. Thanks Rachel - you were/are amazing.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Myrla · Married on 09/16/2017

Rachel is amazing!!! From our very first call, she was so thorough and spent time going over her process, timelines, what to expect, etc. For the weeks leading up to the wedding, she kept in constant contact with us and helped with anything we needed. She handled everything so seamlessly on my wedding day. Everything was taken care of, and I had absolutely no worries...which is how it should be! I could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you so much, Rachel!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Erica · event on 04/09/2017

Rachel did an amazing job with my daughter’s first birthday decorations. She was super easy to work with and stayed in constant communication with me to make sure we were on the same page. She did her best to keep everything as cost effective as possible and came in well under budget, though you would not know based on the quality of her work. I would hire Rachel again without question!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Anacely · Married on 01/14/2017

Rachel was essential to our wedding success. For the pre-wedding services, she helped me to make some of those during the day phone calls that I couldn't make, and even negotiated a significantly lower price from our caterer. Also, Rachel is highly creative and designed all of our chalkboard pieces beautifully.

As far as the day of, Rachel was meticulous and direct. She followed our detailed plan to a T, and appropriately handled last minute changes. She allowed my husband and I to enjoy our day completely, and recruited support from my family and bridal party when necessary, to ensure that we only knew what we had to know. I can't recommend Rachel's services highly enough.

Sent on 01/16/2018

cerina · Married on 08/12/2016

Rachel was a pleasure to work with and was a lifesaver on the day of my wedding. She helped prepare the venue, was always working throughout until the very end! I would totally recommend her

Sent on 01/25/2018