Quill Creative Event Design Reviews

Quill Creative Event Design 4
Quill Creative Event Design 5
  • Viviane

Viviane Varney · Getting married on 07/10/2020

A+ professional and friendly service

Alex was our day of coordinator for our wedding. She was there from setting up the previous day and the day of, early and prepared to breaking down at the end. The best thing about her, is that it always felt like a friend helping out left and right, staying on top of things instead of just reacting to them. My family and I were able to enjoy the day and I could tell she was watching for things to flow as we wanted. I'm glad I found her and I totally recommend her

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Carroll · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Alex is simply the best!

Alex was highly responsive from day one, and did everything she could to make my dream wedding come to life. I was working with a very tight budget, yet she still made it work. She is extremely detail-oriented, and made sure the entire day went flawlessly. Hiring her for my big day was one of the best decisions I ever made!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2019

Our wedding

We worked with both Madison and Alex. We can not say enough great things about them. Madison worked wonderfully the day of our wedding to create the most magical experience. It was a great feeling the day of our wedding to know that one person was truly listening to our wants and needs to make sure we were ok. Alex worked hard each and everyday leading up to our wedding to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. We would hire them 100 times again.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Stacy Puciaty Harder · Married on 07/26/2019

Easy, fun, and took care of everything

We hired Alex as a day of coordinator and she exceeded our expectations. She was wonderful and on top of every detail at the rehearsal and on the wedding day. She was easy and fun to work with, kept us on schedule, and did all the set up/tear down. Our family was able to truly enjoy the day without worries!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Mariah · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding coordinator

I met Alex a few years ago as an intern and right away I knew she was someone to look up to. I admired her confidence and drive to not only get the job done, but exceed everyone’s expectations. She puts everything she has into her events whether she is designing from the bottom up or just stepping in to coordinate the day of. She is so knowledgeable about the industry that choosing to have her in charge on the most special day of our lives was an absolute no-brainer.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Nancy · Married on 07/01/2018

Exceptional Experience

Dear Alex,
    I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we were with everything. It was a weekend we will always remember and will he talked about for years to come. The rehearsal dinner was great and the FFTC transformation was amazing. I hope you stay in touch and hopefully one day we will have another wedding.
    Fondly,