Put A Fork In It Catering Reviews

64 | Phoenix, AZ

64 Reviews for Put A Fork In It Catering

Camille · Married on 02/22/2019

A cut above!

I almost missed the opportunity to have Todd Williams with "Put a Fork In It"-cater my daughter's wedding reception. My venue coordinator Lyndsay, from G-Collection was persistent and urged me to give Todd a try with a tasting, she assured me I wouldn’t be disappointed. So I agreed to do one last tasting and I am so glad I did!
    My daughter wanted stations of food rather than a sit down dinner. The foods stations were sensational! The charcuterie display was truly amazing, a real work of art! There was never a shortage of food, from the passed appetizers, carving stations, pasta bar to the late night tacos and shots my guests were wowed all night long. The individual desserts were were beautifully done and tasted amazing. My guests are still raving almost a week later!
    Todd Williams is a pleasure to work with, he kept in close communication with me the entire time up to and through the reception. “Put a Fork In It” catering is definitely a cut above the rest. The attention to detail sets them apart from the rest.
    Not only have I found an amazing caterer, I now have the pleasure of calling Todd my friend.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious!

During the tasting and the actual wedding, their food was mouth-watering! So many of our guests went for seconds because they couldn't get enough. Put A Fork In It was extremely easy to work with and they definitely know what they're doing as far as their cooking. Absolutely delicious!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stacie · Married on 03/16/2018

The food was delicious. It was cooked perfectly and served hot. Everyone there complimented the buffet. I recommend the roast beef. There was not much left by the end of the night.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Heather · Married on 12/16/2017

PAFII was amazing for our wedding day meal! They were very flexible in scheduling a tasting, especially when my husband and my schedules did not always align with their larger tasting groups. They were very open to adding anything special to the menu. On and after the wedding day we got several comments from our family and guests complimenting the food! Loved this company and we would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2017

Yummy food! Super accommodating for a family full of picky eaters! I couldn't ask for more :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

Meagan · Married on 04/22/2017

We used Put A Fork In It Catering for our wedding April 2017. The food was amazing! We had a few special requests, which they executed perfectly. They also wrapped up the leftover food and gave it to us to take home after the wedding. Overall, great experience with this vendor!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Viole · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with this catering company was awesome! They are the contracted caterer through our vendor so everything was really reasonably priced. Before the wedding we were able to do a dinner and drinks tasting night at their restaurant/bar in Old Town Scottsdale and it was awesome to be able to taste all the different food options they offer. They also provide all the linens so it was really easy to choose from their variety of colors. Tons of guests complimented the food and they bartender was awesome! She definitely knew everyone's drink by the end of the night which was great to keep the party going!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Heidi · Married on 09/20/2015

The food was amazing! We had 2 chef's at our wedding and they said they thought everything was outstanding! We could have not asked for more! They have an awesome selection, a little something for every taste!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/12/2015

Alison and Put a Fork in It were awesome! We acquired them through a package deal with our venue, and couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. Meeting with Alison for consultation and tasting was super easy and fun. All of their food was delicious! By the time it came time to pick out and design my cake, I was so overwhelmed, I didn't bring any pictures, and just had a vague idea of what I wanted. Alison was able to design a cake that was beautiful and perfect! All of our guests commented on how tasty the food and cake were!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sandra · Married on 09/11/2015

The food from Put a Fork In It was excellent. I have never had such good food at a wedding. I was so happy with the choices we made and the service we received from the team. I highly recommend Put a Fork in It for any catering needs.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Caroline · Married on 04/23/2015

PAFII was wonderful to work with when planning our wedding. Making decisions about the cake and dinner menu was really easy and all of the options were delicious. When we had our final meeting before the wedding, I brought extra artificial flowers from the bouquets and said they could be used for the cake and left it up to them to decide how to use them. The day of the wedding, the cake looked great and the food was wonderful. We had a handful of guests with gluten, dairy, and other allergies, and the PAFII menu made it easy to accommodate them. Several guests told us how delicious the food was (especially the appetizers and cake). The staff was also very friendly throughout the evening. At the end of the night, they cleaned up quickly and thoroughly and were great about boxing up the cake and leftovers to send with us and our family.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Alan · Married on 04/16/2015

Great company. Very responsive and friendly staff. Food was top quality!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Krista · Married on 11/07/2014

The food and service was excellent. They answered all questions before the wedding in a very timely manner, making everything stress free.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Adriana · Married on 11/05/2014

We chose PAFII for our wedding and the food and cake was AMAZING. All of my guests were incredibly happy. We had salad, mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, honey ham and habanero pork tenderloin. So. Freaking. Good. They also created our cake which was beautiful. It was red velvet with cream cheese frosting and it was hands down the best cake I ever had. We had leftovers and people actually asked for pieces to take home. On top of that, the staff was dressed professionally, they were courteous and smiling, and took care of everything without a hitch. I completely recommend this vendor as your caterer and baker.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Put a Fork in It did both our food and cake for our reception. The food selection was amazing and so good. The cake was so tasty and they did a great job decorating it.
    The catering staff also did a fantastic job. They were so nice and even found us as we were taking pictures so we could have some of our appetizers. The staff went around to our guest around last call to make sure they didn't want anything else. Loved the service we received from them!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2014

Put A Fork In It Catering was WONDERFUL! When we went for our taste testing, we sat down with Alison (who is also wonderful, extremely friendly and professional!), and she started bringing out all of this amazing food. I don't even like any of the vegetables in their vegetable medley, and it was the most amazing thing I have ever tasted! With the exception of my dress, I have had more compliments on the food than anything else. It was absolutely amazing, and there was plenty of it! They even gave us all of the leftovers! Also, our cake was beautiful and it was so delicious! We had marble cake with buttercream icing, and it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Our wedding venue provided a list of vendors to select from, and it was clear to me from the very beginning that Alison at PAFII Catering was the most responsive and would be the easiest to work with. From my first random inquiry to my final email thanking her for a fabulous reception, Alison was always on top of every detail. Not only is she totally professional and delightful to work with, her staff is equally knowledgeable, attentive, and very accommodating. Our reception fare was everything we expected it to be and we received many compliments from our guests. Thank you, PAFII for making our event perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Put A Fork In It was the perfect choice for us for our wedding! Allison & the rest of the team did an incredible job! We got so many compliments regarding our food! We would highly recommend Put a Fork In It for your catering needs!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Terrie · Married on 05/03/2014

Put a Fork In It Catering catered our daughter's May 2014 wedding and we cannot say enough about how great the food was! You always hope your guests will enjoy the meal you have for them and this was one time where we didn't have to worry! From taking the time to do the tasting (even though Mercedes didn't think it was necessary, it put my mind at ease), to all of the work and preparations on the day of the wedding - everything tasted and looked fantastic! The wedding cake was absolutely perfect! Thank you for helping make the event a fabulous one!

Terrie Montford

Sent on 07/17/2014

Crystal · Married on 04/27/2014

The taste and appearance of the food that Put A Fork In It served at our wedding reception was great. They set up really pretty displays. The servers were responsive and very friendly. Many positive comments from our guests. I felt that we received a great value. Alison was very helpful with each step along the way.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Cortney · Married on 11/15/2013

I was so incredibly happy with Put A Fork In It Catering! Alison is amazing and was so easy to work with. She went out of her way to answer all of our questions. The food was declious and we got so many compliments on it! She also made my cake based on a picture I gave her. It was beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kim · Married on 11/10/2013

It was a fantastic experience, the food was amazing and I received compliments on it all night! The customization of the menu was perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/09/2013

Put A Fork In It was great. Alison was there from step one answering any questions, setting up tastings and making sure everything was going according to plan. On the wedding day they provided us both our food and cake. I am still getting compliments on how great everything tasted. The pasta bar was a huge hit! The cake looked exactly like the picture I had sent Alison. On the day of, Bianca was there running the show and she is such a fun person. She got our food for us, so we didn't have to wait in line. They also delivered appetizers to my wedding party after the ceremony, which was awesome!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Devin · Married on 10/27/2013

Very professional, experienced and TASTY FOOD! Alison and the team at PAFIT, did an amazing job! The only problems we had was A.) I wish was more hungry on my wedding day & B.) They kept the left over wedding cake because it was so yummy and we at it all week! There are so many food choices and it all tastes so good! You can pick out your own cake design or use one of their fabulous cakes! They have every linen you can think of. She asks you every detail down to how you want your napkins folded! The bar package is great, tons of choices and they were so fast a friendly with my guests, I received a lot of compliments on that alone! Everything was perfect, she made our wedding better than I could have imagined. Thanks Alison and PAFIN!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Erika · Married on 10/26/2013

Food and cake was amazing. Thank you so much for making it great!!

Sent on 11/15/2013