PVM Wedding Videography Reviews

10 | Oklahoma City, OK

10 Reviews for PVM Wedding Videography

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

As soon as I went on their website I knew I would like this company, plus it was a very fair price compared to some of the other sites! Working with Dallas was amazing, we had great contact and he was able to answer all (of my many) questions! He went above and beyond to make our video the best, including bringing a drone to get some amazing shots of the venue!! I am completely overwhelmed with joy everytime I watch it!

It has now been 8 months since my wedding and I feel I didn't rave enough! I feel so incredibly lucky that I can relive that wonderful day anytime I want thanks to Dallas giving us everything he shot that day! I can enjoy watching the bridesmaids, family, and flower girls walk down the aisle which you don't get to see as the bride in hiding! The video he put together for us shows us so perfectly, not just our looks and our vows but our personalities! It's a video I will always cherish and I highly recommend Dallas and this company, worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Thomas · Married on 08/29/2015

OKC Wedding Videography by Prime Visual Media and it's team is extremely professional, accountable, responsive and overall work product is fantastic. There was a large list of entities that claim to deliver the same results however, this vendor is second to none. We not only received an excellent rehearsal presentation/slideshow, but PVM delivered such a wonderful summary of our wedding day that allows us to relive every special moment time and again. We strongly recommend enlisting the services of PVM OKC Wedding Videography.

- The McCormick's

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2014

Dallas was very easy to work with and I love going back to see all the small details I missed!

Sent on 12/12/2014

shaundra · Married on 08/02/2014

Dallas,

WOW! I don't have the words to express how impressed we were with our video! You really did an outstanding job!!! Your video skills are top notch, and you were absolutely amazing to work with. I truly appreciate your patience with me, I must have emailed and called you a dozen times with questions, you were always kind and quick to respond. The level of service we received from you was excellent!

We will be able to enjoy our wedding through this video for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making that possible.

Shaundra and Chip Harbin

Sent on 09/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

Dallas is extremely hard working and always produces a wonderful video. He really listened to us and was easy to talk with. He is an excellent value and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Cheri' · Married on 03/17/2012

I LOVE our video!!!!! I've watched it so many times. I love that you captured EVERY moment of the most special day of our lives. You even captured moments we didn't realize had happened. You went above and beyond to capture and create a video we will cherish forever! Thank you for your patience with me as we worked towards our wedding. I'm so thankful you put up with all of my questions and concerns. You're the very best! I will without a doubt refer you to everyone I know!!! Thank you again for our most precious keepsake!

Cheri' & Allen Price

Sent on 08/31/2014

Anne · Married on 04/22/2006

Dallas was excellent! We met him at the OKC bridal show and he spent 20 minutes talking to us and explaining everything that he would be able to video. He helped us so much throughout the entire process of planning our wedding and was so helpful in getting a lot of other aspects of our wedding set up. I would highly recommend Dallas for any video services

Sent on 02/09/2008

I initially didn't really think I wanted a video but I am SO glad I decided to get the video. Dallas did a wonderful job. I am happy to be able to look back at it. We have been married 11 years now and it is wonderful to have so we can show our children.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2012

The Video was beautiful, I actually just watched it again with my husband on Sunday and cried just like I did the first time I saw it! I just wish we had more of the reception but I knew that I was out of time. I still have your card which is in my wedding Scrap book.

Thanks!

Sent on 08/26/2014

As a last minute booking we were very pleased Prime Visual Media could help us out on our special day. Dallas was easy to work with and the final product turned out fabulous! Everyone needs a video of the priceless moments in their life and Prime Visual Media made ours unforgettable. Thank you Dallas Bodin and your Prime Visual Media family.

Sent on 12/16/2014