Lawton, Lawton, OK 73501 Map · Phone number

About Hannah Forrest Films

Hannah Forrest Films is a professional wedding videographer located in Lawton, Oklahoma with services still in Western New York. Hannah’s passion for videography began more than ten years ago, and she joined the wedding business in 2014. Her ambition is to capture the authentic and real moments that will happen during the celebration of your love for one another. Hannah Forrest Films produces fun, heartfelt, and engaging videos for her couples.

Hannah uses a traditional, storytelling approach while documenting your big day. She goes to multiple locations to guarantee that she is getting footage of your entire wedding experience, including your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony preparations, wedding ceremony, and reception. She’s happy to add additional hours and uses drones to get aerial footage of the day. Videography services include client revisions, full-feature and highlight videos, and even a save-the-date video. Hannah Forrest Films delivers her high-definition videos as a digital download, on DVDs, and on USB flash drives.

Follow Hannah Forrest Films on

3da103a0d05a741b IMG 1281
3da103a0d05a741b IMG 1281

12 Reviews for Hannah Forrest Films

Janelle · Married on 07/28/2018

I could've written this review a day after our wedding just based on our experience with Hannah leading up to and on our wedding day, but decided to wait until we got our video to fully give Hannah the credit she deserves. Let me start by saying, do not hesitate to book her! Our wedding video was truly priceless, and we are so grateful that Hannah was able to capture all our emotions of our wedding day. Originally I was one of of those brides that said I did not want a videographer, but after seeing Hannah's work on a classmates wedding my mind had changed for the better, and I hired her without any meeting or interview. Fast-forward to 2 weeks before our wedding, Hannah met with us to get to know us and get a feel for the vibe of our wedding and bridal party, and what we were looking for in a video. She was an absolute joy to work with the day of our wedding and got along with all of the bridal party like she had known us forever. Our final video came to us 6 short weeks after our wedding day, and was a work of art. I have gotten endless compliments on it, many saying it was the best wedding video they have ever seen. I will continue to recommend her to every future bride and groom I know as I know they will not be disappointed. Thank you Hannah!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

I can not say enough about Hannah’s talent! She put together a lovely highlight video which had everyone who watched it crying and lauhing. I have recommended her to at least one other couple and won’t hesitate to do so again. She provided us with a lasting heirloom of our day. Thank you so much Hannah!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I got married 3 months ago and we were beyond lucky to have Hannah there filming our day. I didn't realize until the wedding was over how important it would be to have a wedding video, let alone to have an incredible one, that captured our day so perfectly and beautifully. From the start she was super responsive and I was blown away by her professionalism for someone so young. We had a thorough and detailed conversation as the wedding approached as to what special moments we were looking to capture & the overall feel we were going for with the day. Hannah was so flexible when I was laying out the wedding timeline and was amazed that she was going to be with us from the start of the day at 11 am until the reception ended at 11. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. Hannah is such a warm and friendly person that at times I forgot she was even there filming as she was such a calming presence for me and another friend by my side helping me through the day and night. She worked great along side the photographer and at times was setting up video shots that the photographer then wanted to use for his photos. We had many laughs throughout the day and night, so much so that when the night was ending it made me smile still seeing her by my side and sad knowing she was leaving since she was such a part of our day! We received our video within 3 weeks of the wedding and I really cannot say enough about it nor can I can stop watching it 3 months later. Hannah captured so many special and meaningful moments, as well as all the laughter filled moments, and organized the video so beautifully. It was so much more than I ever expected and is something my husband and I and our families will cherish forever. The songs she even set the video to were just perfect. To top it off, Hannah made us an extra dvd of some special requests of ours, which again, is just simply amazing to have. You are amazing and I will probably never stop thanking you! Meg & Ali

Sent on 01/11/2018

Award

Hannah Forrest Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 700.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive