Terra Productions

• Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Terra Productions

Here at Terra Productions, we strive to make your wedding day one you will never forget! And because it is such a magical day of your life, we want to make sure that every part of it is stress-free for you. We carefully record every moment in order to create a video that will capture the true essence of love.

We customize every video to best suit our couples, and let the moments happen naturally. Our goal is to artistically shoot the wedding from beginning to end, and then make a creative video so that you and your spouse can enjoy it for the rest of your lives. We have a variety of different packages and options so that our couples can customize them to fit their specific needs.

We are a video production company that has been shooting weddings for many years. Our reviews are from more than happy brides and grooms who were able to relive every moment of their wedding day because of the videos we created for them. Just go to our website www.terraproductionscl.com to check out what we can offer you, and please do not hesitate to call or email us for any questions. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

About Chris Thomas: I work as a videographer throughout the week shooting videos constantly. I have traveled many places while shooting videos as well. I have been to the US, Honduras, France, Mexico, Jamaica and more. I have an extensive resume and client reviews to go with them. I have broadcasted for over 100,000 people in live production and I have a college education in videography which has significantly helped my videography skills. I have a heart for film and want to help you relive your special day through my videos.

Follow Terra Productions on

• Videos 6

10 Reviews for Terra Productions

Janell · Married on 10/13/2018

Chris is top notch! He delivered a high quality video of our daughters wedding ceremony. He had it edited and in my inbox the very next morning.
    Thank you so much Chris!!
    Janell ~Mother of the Bride

Dylan · Married on 10/06/2018

Chris is a caring, detailed, and dedicated videographer. His product has been consistently impressive and he always goes out of his way for his client! Not only does he capture the right moments, but he edits them together in a way that stands out and makes a beautiful piece in itself. I’d highly recommend him to anyone!

Award

Terra Productions Pricing

Terra Productions Price Rates

Terra Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive