Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for Prime Transportation

3.5
Motor Coach (2)
Shuttle (1)

0.5

HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT BOOK!!! Our wedding was on 11.11.17 we contracted for a large 56 passenger bus to take a large portion of our guests to the wedding. The day of the bus DID NOT SHOW UP. Our guest, our planner, the hotel, and people in my bridal party were calling Prime Transportation office off the hook and NO ONE would pick up or call us back. All of our guests had to drive, Uber or grab cabs. Our ceremony was pushed back due to guests being late and we missed sun set. Our coordinator had to do everything in her power to get cabs and vans to the venue at the end of the wedding to ensure our guests had a safe ride home because at that point Prime still did NOT get a bus to us or get in contact. THE WORST. You would at least expect a call or email first thing in the morning the day after with answers, or an apologize or a REFUND, but NOTHING. We had to email and call multiple times to even get anyone, and all we got was excuses. This is not a trust worthy company, they do not have a contingency plan and I would 100% NOT recommend using them. Save yourself the stress and go with another company, even if this one looks cheaper!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Motor Coach
2.0

The driver showed up to the wrong location, one of my bridesmaids had to wake him up and tell him he was supposed to be at the hotel, not the venue. We paid for two trips from the hotel to the venue, but he only did one, and as a results half of my guests had to uber to get to the venue on time. The 24 hr dispatcher that they have on duty was no help at all either. For a wedding, I would suggest using them if you want to start on time. Not worth the price.

Profile Picture Pam, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach

Susan was very helpful in booking our transportation. The drivers were very polite and courteous.

Profile Picture User4156011, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
0.2

I am sad to report that we requested a classic car and was contacted LESS THAN 24 hours before our contracted pick up that the car we booked months ago was not going to be available to pick us up. Imagine being at your rehearsal dinner and getting news that your transportation wasn't working. It took us away from our rehearsal dinner. We tried to come to a compromise or find other solutions. The only thing the company was offering was a regular stretch limo for the same price as the classical car we had rented. That wasn't a fair option. All this time, my husband was dealing with their secretary who probably really had no power to really help us out. When we asked to speak to the owner, he REFUSED to talk to us. He did all the communicating through his secretary. They did offer a refund.

So finally when we decided this wasn't worth the headache the night before our wedding, we asked for a refund and that the full refund is to be expected in our account by the end of the week. We came back from our Honeymoon and we still did not receive the refund. We emailed. We called. More than we needed to and still the owner did not speak to us and the secretary could not confirm the refund has been made. She gave us the run around and finally said that the she hardly saw the owner and that he approves all the refunds and writes the checks. Weeks passed and we still did not receive the refund. We did a bank dispute.

Save yourself some head ache and give yourself a piece of mind and go with another company who cares and gives great customer service.They initially did when booking and taking your money, but when it was to time to deliver the services, they didn't care to give any kind of customer service. If they had given us a week in advance to find another solution or inform us of the issue -- we would have been more than understanding. BUT THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR WEDDING to give us bad news and to not offer a better deal for a limo we didn't contract for, is ridiculous.

Profile Picture Joyce, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews
4.1

I worked with Prime for work and they do a great job and were knowledgeable and very flexible.

Profile Picture Miranda , 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
0.2

Literally the worst vendor I've ever worked with - and I work with a lot of vendors. They have absolutely no semblance of an idea of what customer service is. The shuttle to transport our guests to the hotel never showed up - and no one from Prime bothered to call us even though they had contact information for myself, the groom, my maid of honor, my matron of honor, the hotel AND our venue. 72 hours after the wedding, I still hadn't heard from anyone, so I reached out and asked for a refund and for an explanation of why our vehicle never showed. The lady offered absolutely no explanation other than ONE sentence that said the vehicle had "equipment failure" and that my refund would post over the weekend. It's now been three weeks and I still don't have my refund and they've stopped answering any communication. This morning, I finally contacted my bank to dispute the charges since the services were never received. I have all communication with Prime and would be happy to share my experience with anyone who's interested in seeing how they treat their clientele. DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!!!!!! Seriously. Bad. Idea.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great company! Really worked with us to save some money and had my best interests in mind the entire time. Were very professional and courteous. All transportation for the wedding went along as planned. They were on time, ready to go, and drove excellently. Would use again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/5/14, 10 Reviews
2.2

The plans leading up to the day went pretty smoothly and the woman I dealt with was very accommodating and helpful in trying to get the right transportation for me. That's why I was SO surprised when the day came and the buses were late, got lost, asked MY guests for directions and where they were going, and OUR limo driver asked US for directions back to the hotel after the reception. The drivers basically seemed to have NO CLUE what they were doing or where they were going and relied on our guests which was totally unacceptable. I still haven't received a phone call that was promised from the owner NOR have I received the credit we are owed from being charged the wrong price. There's a reason they include the tip in the price of the transportation. GO WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 10/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

You guys were the best. Worked with me right up to the exact moment of picking up the bride and her father (me). The surprise and excitement in her eyes when your driver drove up made the day. Dressed neatly, both driver and detail of the 1941 Cadillac exactly fit the desire and mood of the entire event. Received many comments about the car and where we were able to find it. Definitely an older car, the driver coaxed it through its paces as my daughter and I drove up to the church and then my daughter and her new husband drove around town for photo opportunities enroute the reception. The driver was both polite and respectful, and in my daughters words "phenomenal". I was particularly impressed that the company worked with me for both distance covered and a tight timeline. All of that eased my mind with all the other details on my mind.
Thanx
Would do it again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Doug, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Prime Transportation was great - we reserved the 1941 Cadillac for our wedding and it was beautiful. It really tied the wedding together and gave it a beautiful vintage feel. My husband and his best man thought the car was really cool. I personally feel that this black vintage car is classier than a white rolls royce or Bentley, which can seem a little cheesey and too bridal, but that's just my opinion.

The driver was on time and super professional and accommodating for when we wanted to take pictures. We spoke to Susan on the phone who was extremely helpful when I had questions and was very responsive with our quote and reserving the car.

The 1941 Cadillac was also really roomy. I thought we would need the limousine, but i didn't have a very poofy dress so it was fine.

Profile Picture Trish, 9/20/13, 7 Reviews
3.6

I hired Prime Transportation because they were the cheapest option. While I was initially nervous about the previous reviews about Prime, it worked out well. They showed up when they were supposed to and drove my guests to the venue without any major problem. There was only one glitch, at one point of the night they called last ride 20 minutes sooner than they should have. My "bus captain" informed them this was not what we discussed in the contract and so the driver came back one more time (at the correct time) to take the last bunch of us back to the hotel. Obviously this would have been a problem if the driver didn't agree to come back later but he did.

My only other comment is the manner of communication. It was not the most responsive, I waited over a week to receive a contract to sign after notifying them I'd like to move forward. When I had questions, it was hit or miss when I would hear back. Also I realize this may just be a strange pet-peeve of mine, but instead of typing out full email responses they would just type out answers to my questions in the body of my previous email. I also would occasionally receive phone calls where the person would launch into questions, not introducing themselves, so I would have no idea who was calling or asking me questions like "how would you like to pay for the deposit." This doesn't effect the actual driving of the shuttle, but it grates my nerves and I find it unprofessional. In the end it worked out fine, and there were no less-than-sober guests left behind at the wedding venue.

Profile Picture Diem, 9/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great Limo Service!!!! I rented the Limo bus for my wedding at Westfilds Marriott and my limo driver was on time and didn't ask any questions, knew right where to go and drive safely. BYOB is recommended. Great service from everybody. I had a tiny problem with my final bill, but with one phone, the problem was taken care of quickly! Great service andGreat Price!! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/6/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Prime transportation was a great value and our driver Earl was so kind and attentive to our every need. They were five minutes late but they called and let me know which I thought was such a nice thing to do.

Profile Picture Pam, 10/27/12, 6 Reviews
0.8

Horribly AWFUL!!!!!! Initially, when we met them at a wedding expo, they seemed to be on the ball. After I talked to PJ, the owner, her ideals of customer service coincided with mine. HOWEVER, their delivery fell well below par! I would wait for MONTHS for e-mail replies, finally forced to call PJ. In the process of going to look at the cars, I was called by 3 different individuals asking if I was interested in coming to look at cars (the day before I was already scheduled to come look), interested in their company (again, after I was already scheduled to look at cars) and later by the accounting department asking where my payment was (after I already told PJ I REFUSED to pay them until I spoke with her because their lack of correspondence when necessary was nothing near stellar - resulting in payment after I spoke to PJ, but she never conveyed that to accounting, which she said she would). In the process, PJ offered a discount, apologizing and claiming that it would change - it never did. So horribly, in fact, I found out the Thursday before my wedding that the car we requested was not available, it had been in service for 2 weeks, and NO ONE bothered to call me to let me know.

Now to the best part:
On the day of my wedding, all ready to go, guess who doesn't show up? That's right, Prime Transportation. When the alternative vehicle came to pick me up, the limo bus that was supposed to transport my bridal party did not. Our driver called him and he said he would be there shortly. He dropped off the guys at 1:15-1:30, was supposed to pick up my girls at 1:30 - 1:45, but did not show up until 2:20. We found out later that apparently, his schedule that PJ and I had gone over did not matter and he had an Elevation Burger cup in his car (which is conveniently located at the midpoint between the church and my residence). I WAS LATE TO THE WEDDING!!! This was a huge inconvenience to the church, that delayed confessions to get as many pics as possible.

Profile Picture Gen, 10/13/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We loved the antique car we rented from Prime Transportation. We had difficulty with communication but on the day of, the car picked up my father-in-law on time and was ready when we finished the wedding ceremony to get us to the reception. The pictures with the car were amazing! The driver was kind and friendly.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We loved having a fancy car for our wedding day. The driver was a little confused on the directions, but it was a wonderful ride and the pictures with the car are fabulous!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We loved our limo driver. Very funny guy. He arrived early and was very patient with us when we made our stops. We really appreciate his professionalism. It was a great day!

Profile Picture Patty, 7/14/12, 6 Reviews
3.1

When I first spoke with Prime Transportation I gave them all of my information about putting together a shuttle for my wedding between the hotel and wedding location. I was told I'd be contacted shortly with a quote. When I didn't hear back I kept calling and when I finally got a hold of someone it took them a while to find my initial information, they then had to call me back again to give me the quote because my inital request fell through the cracks. After I finally received the quote and signed the contract things were fine. although they were definitly not cheap. I was able to figure out my timeline with them and when I needed to change the timeline shortly before the wedding they were accomodating. The day of the shuttle ran well as far as I heard, the bus itself was very nice. However, the last shuttle to leave the wedding location apparently never came. I found out the next day that a bunch of our friends had to call the bus comany they used (luckily someone remembered the name on the side of the bus) to get someone out there to drive them back to the hotel that night.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I did not give a higher rating for responsiveness because some of my emails were either not received or not acknowledged and a call or two of mine were not returned. Aside from that wrinkle, the 1941 Cadillac limo is a great car. Our driver, Frank, went above and beyond. We lost our 'just married' sign along the way and while we were stopped for another photo op, Frank secretly went back to the spot where we lost our sign and put it back on the car. Sadly, the sign blew off again, but he was so sweet to even bother with it when the groom and I were too happy to care! If we need another vintage Cadillac or a special event vehicle, we'll call Prime just to have Frank be our transporter again.

Profile Picture Joann, 5/19/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We actually used Prime Transportation for my bachelorette party and for the wedding and the service was wonderful. Our driver for the bachelorette Chris was wonderful- we used one of the new buses and it was amazing! On the wedding day we had both a shuttle and a bus pick our guest up from the hotel and take them to the ceremony/reception location. The transportation was on time and in great condition. We felt that the service, price and professionalism of prime transportation made it the best company for us to work with. I would recommend Prime Transportation to anyone. The customer service from start to finish was wonderful and bus/shuttles were in great condition. I wish we had enough in the budget for an old time car because they had some really nice ones to pick from. Thank you prime for making me not worry about my guest getting to the wedding on time and making sure everyone got home safe!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/13/11, 12 Reviews
0.1

Prime Transportation turned out to be a TERRIBLE vendor. They were responsive and helpful on the phone when we were making arrangements, and I selected this vendor because they specialize in handling weddings. I talked with the company rep 2 times during the week before the wedding to make sure they understood the exact arrangements. I arranged for 2 shuttle buses to pick up guests at 2 different hotels, bring them to the wedding and reception, and then return them to their hotels after the reception. I also arranged for one of the shuttles to take the guests from the wedding to the reception, and then return to the church to pick up the bridal party after the post-ceremony photo shoot. The shuttle bus was a NO SHOW for the bridal party! We had to cram all of the bridal party into a few available cars at the church and drive to the reception ourselves. Prime's negligence forced my husband and me to miss the first hour of our own wedding reception. When we got to the reception, the shuttle bus was sitting in the parking lot with the driver inside chatting on his cell phone. He said he had no instructions to return to the church to pick up the bridal party. After the wedding, I heard complaints from some of my wedding guests about the service they received. One bus was assigned to pick up 2 families with babies in child safety seats. The mothers complained that the driver pulled the bus into traffic before they had a chance to strap in their babies, and one toddler almost fell out of her seat. After the reception was over, the other bus, which had delivered about 35 guests to the reception, left the reception to go back to the hotels with only about 6 passengers on board, leaving the other 29 or so stranded at the reception at midnight. Someone in the group called the company dispatcher. She sent the bus back to the reception to retrieve the rest of the guests, but they had to wait in a parking lot for about 30 minutes. The only reason why I am giving this company 1 star is because we also arranged for the 1941 Cadillac limo to take my husband and me from the reception to our hotel. This was the only part of our arrangement that worked, and it was very nice. The driver was polite, and gave us a little "tour" of downtown Washington before delivering us to our hotel. When I requested a refund of my $2300 fee (or at least the portion that covered the buses), Prime Transportation offered to refund a whopping $300, which is the equivalent to the gratuity they padded into the price! I am mad enough about this to be considering filing a lawsuit in small claims court. I think I have a good case. Unless you don't mind getting stranded, or having your guests stranded, on your wedding day, DO NOT USE THIS VENDOR.

Profile Picture Grace, 5/28/11, 3 Reviews
4.7

The people at Prime were great! Their prices were better than anyone's in the area and TOM is the greatest, sweetest, most thoughtful guy you could ever want as your driver. When we visited their lot to choose a car, he gave my husband and I a detailed tour of the vehicles and included lots of information about each car, which helped our decision greatly. They were punctual and pleasant to work with and I would certainly hire them again!

Profile Picture Sorelle, 5/26/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

great company to work with! we were able to rent a 1943 Cadillac for our get away car! it was the perfect ending to our wedding day. the driver was very friendly and worked with the photographer so we could capture photos of us leaving the reception!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/25/10, 7 Reviews
0.2

HORRIBLE company!!!! The only reason they get ONE star is because BEFORE I signed the contract they were great...once they had my money it went to hell.
ON my wedding day the car was 15 minutes late before I called to find out what was going on, the dispatcher didnt know, the driver never called anyone that he was PARKED in PLANNED traffic. There had been major road work advertised for weeks to be happening on my wedding day, the company that has their only business as DIRVING did not plan. 15 mins after he should have been at my door, he was over an hour away. I had to throw my dress in my trunk and drive to my wedding, making me 25 mins late to walk down the aisle- never mind the 45 mins of photography wasted. THEN he gets LOST going to my reception- another 25 mins late there. I paid for 5 hours, got 40 mins, and lost over an hour of my photo, reception, etc.
the company at first was sooooo sorry and said I would get that refund since it was their fault, after 2 months nothing. They finally agreed to HALF a refund.
Once they agreed to half the refund, it was supposed to be processed that week. A MONTH LATER I called and found out it had been "lost" in paperwork and never got processed...whoops!
bottom line: this company RUINED MY WEDDING DAY. I was late to everything, I lost an hour of my reception and had to rush and cut countless things planned in order to fit everything into my wedding day. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY YOUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

5 STARS!!!!! wonderful EVERYTHING.... Highly reccommend this vendor to anyone looking for a limo or antique car for their special day

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/15/10, 5 Reviews