Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations Reviews

11 | Bloomington, IL

11 Reviews for Pretty Lil' Notes Wedding Invitations

Raeann · Married on 02/24/2017

Kendra helped us customize / create our invitations for our winter wedding. The quality is top notch. She was quick to respond to all of our questions, even during the holiday season. We love our invitations and the attention to detail. We received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the invitations. I highly recommend this shop -- you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/21/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Kendra. I used her services for the first time when creating our wedding invitations and returned to her when I was ready to create all the welcome cards and reception menus for our destination wedding. Communication is key during this process and she was able to tailor the her designs so we would have the perfect cards. I recommend it and will definitely use here services again. Thank you so much Kendra!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/19/2015

Kendra was amazing to work with for all of our stationary needs for our wedding! She was extremely flexible and willing to help us create the design we were envisioning for our wedding. She went above and beyond to help us achieve the look we were going for and was really responsive to any changes we wanted to make. We got numerous compliments on our invitations and other stationary.

Kendra designed our invitations, envelopes, envelope liners, rehearsal dinner invites, place cards, programs, table numbers, and thank you notes. All of our pieces were unique, but looked cohesive. I sent her inspirational images and details about our wedding, and every design she came up with was always better than what I was envisioning! Her pricing is extremely reasonable, and I would definitely go back to her for future invitations and stationary needs.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Sandra · Married on 07/04/2015

Kendra was simply awesome to work with. She created invitations and wedding favor stickers for me that took aspects from one of her floral designs and a painting done by my aunt to create a truly unique and personal set of wedding material.
    The price for custom work was incredibly reasonable and all of my guests commented on how personal the materials were to our cottage venue.
    Kendra was responsive, friendly and easy to work with online. Shipping to Canada was also very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to friends, family and the internet at large :)

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

My invitations arrived beautifully packaged and were exactly what I imagined! I couldn't have been happier

Sent on 01/22/2016

Caela · Married on 12/13/2014

These were exactly what we were looking for. We had a few changes made and they came back very quickly.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Karen · Married on 11/23/2014

The invites were beautiful and arrived on time!

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

We loved working with Kendra from Day 1! I came across Pretty Lil Notes in searching on Etsy for wedding invitation possibilities. I really love the symbol of the key and it grew on my now husband and as we continued to look for wedding invitations, we kept coming back to Kendra's work through her company Pretty Lil Notes. She was incredibly responsive, had some wonderful suggestions and thoughts about formatting and how to best match colors. She also was able to customize the invitation suite to work with a pocket we had found that we wanted to use. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitation suite and loved how they turned out, that we ended up ordering our table numbers and a sign for our candy/favor station for our reception from Kendra and they turned out beautiful as well. I would definitely recommend Pretty Lil Notes to anyone looking for high quality and lovely products!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Melanie · Married on 09/29/2014

Beautiful invites, and she made sure the colors and design were perfect before making the whole order.

Jill · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely recommend Pretty Lil Notes (on Etsy) for invitations. Kendra was quick to respond to every email, had great communication with me, and let me send her as many revisions as I wanted. She was awesome, and I will definitely recommend her to all of my girlfriends who are getting married next year!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Maegan · Married on 11/12/2016

I really wish that I could attach my invitations, favor stickers, thank yous, table numbers, envelopes... EVERYTHING Kendra did for me was AMAZING. I searched for a long time because I had a vision - my theme was Harvest, I was using a bunch of our old family milk cans to decorate the venue and we were using really rich floral colors. I wasn't finding anything online that stood out to me. I found Kendra on Etsy and just posed the question and she came up with something that WOW'd me. I suggested a few tweaks and she was so flexible. Together we came up with the perfect invitation set. Which led me to request the Favor stickers, and then the table numbers.. If I hadn't already written out the little name cards for the tables, I would have had her print out those to. Everything she made was beautiful. I can't say enough about her! Her art really brought my theme together :)

Sent on 12/18/2016