Sara E. Designs

East Peoria, IL View map

Your Vision. Your Style. Your Day. We Can Create It.
Your invitation is the first piece of your wedding that your guests will see. Set the tone and make it a memorable day with a Sara E. custom designed invitation! This is not your standard sit down and pick an invitation out of a book. Instead, I sit down with each bride and together we design the theme for your special day. From Save the Dates to Thank You cards, the choices are endless! I will work with you to develop a concept that is not only unique, but stays within your budget. Don’t settle for an invitation everyone can have, create an invitation designed for you and only you! Call or e-mail us today to set-up a free consultation.

Sara E. specializes in custom-designed envelopes and invitations to full wedding stationery packages. We also love to create designs for baby showers, baby announcements, party invites, growth charts, wine bottle labels and candy bar wrappers. Having worked in branding and marketing for clients such as Harley-Davidson and Ford; I apply the same principles to your special day and create a "branding campaign" for each couple. I look forward to working with you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Molly
    Molly Married on 01/20/2017
    Sara's work is unbelievable. We were so happy with both the process and the final products. She created a custom gold foil letter press invitation suite for us, along with a tropical band and envelopes (even a stamp) to incorporate in our destination wedding. She also created welcome bag tags, programs, menus, signage, and thank you notes for us all coordinated with the invitation suite. I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. Looking forward to working with her on many more projects.
    Megan Married on 06/21/2014
    I would highly recommend Sara E Designs! Sara is so personable, creative, responsive, and genuinely cares about her customers and her work. I ordered my "Save the Dates", Wedding Invites, Programs, Food Station signs, Restroom signs, Rehearsal Dinner invites, Monogrammed napkins, Thank you stationary, as well as my Christmas Cards this year. I also ordered a gift for my husband and she put the decal on the bar mirrors. I will forever use Sara. Sara is so easy to work with! Her work is fabulous!
    Jayne Married on 06/15/2013
    Sara made rehearsal dinner invites for our son's wedding. She suggested the design and they are beautiful. I would recommend Sara E. Designs for your event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

I DO Events I DO Events Wedding Rentals

Sara has been great to work with! Lots of fabulous ideas!

So Chic Events So Chic Events Wedding Planners

Sara is fabulous! I refer her to all of my clients! She's got such an eye for design and she's so patient as you work through to find just the right style for your invitation, program, etc. Because everything she does is custom, you don't have to worry about someone else's wedding having the same style or flair as yours. Also, what's great about Sara, is that she can jump into the process at any point. Did you go ahead and do your own invitations? Or order them somewhere else? No problem - she can take that and still coordinate your programs, placecards or seating chart, menu cards, thank you cards, etc. She can design every element to really "brand" your wedding day or just a few pieces....and it'll be fabulous no matter what you do!

Vacations With Flair Vacations With Flair Travel Agents

I love working with Sara with anything creative. I love her prices, I love her work, and I love her ideas. She does work that other people literally copy. Brides will find her amazingly easy to work with. Sara is a gem- I feel really fortunate to have found her, as I have lots of ideas I need her help with.

134 McKinley Street East Peoria, 61611

By Appointment
Location of (Sara E. Designs)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding