Blessed Carta

Peoria, IL View map

Blessed Carta is a small, local business that creates custom hand lettered designs for weddings and events. From envelope addressing, place cards, seating charts, to custom prints, signs, etc., Blessed Carta has you covered!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren Married on 10/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I used Blessed Carta Co. for our wedding.

Working with Brittany through Blessed Carta Co. was one of the easiest vendors to work with. She was very quick with communication. She was able to sit down with me one on one and go through all the details of what we wanted for our wedding. Brittany was willing to try new things and it all turned out better than we could have ever expected! She worked so many long hours and it showed. All the guests loved the signs and name cards.

Blessed Carta's reply:

Thank you Lauren, for your wonderful review. I loved working with you! Your fall wedding was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for trusting me!

Brittany
    Katie Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Blessed Carta Co.'s work is absolutely amazing! Brittany was so easy to work with and very responsive. Everything Brittany made for my wedding really helped put a special touch on my day. I loved my wedding decor so much that some of its now being used as decor in my house. I would recommend Blessed Carta Co. to everyone I know and I can't wait to use the company again for my next event!

Blessed Carta's reply:

Thank you, Katie for your sweet review! Thank you for trusting me with your ideas and for all the compliments!
    Jaclyn Married on 06/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brittany is absolutely amazing. She is so easy to work with and her work is outstanding. I had guest tell me they wanted to save their invitation envelope because the writing was so pretty. Every vision I had, she made it come true! I will be using her for any event I have in the future!

Jaclyn,

Thank you for your awesome review. You were a great client to work with. Also, thank you for promise of future events!

Brittany
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Peoria, IL Peoria, IL, 61604
Location of (Blessed Carta)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding