1901 S. 4th St. Suite 25, Effingham, IL 62401 Map · Phone number

About Design Pro

Design Pro is a graphic design company located in Effingham, Illinois. Tanya Pedersen, Design Pro’s graphic designer, started the business in 2008 after receiving her Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Art with a specialization in Communication Design. In addition to our graphic designer, there is a copywriter and proofreader on staff.

Throughout the years, Design Pro has grown to offer more than just corporate identity design for businesses. In addition to corporate identity, we have expanded into the wedding business offering brides unique and affordable wedding stationery.

Our goal is to create extraordinary designs for our clients. We hope to provide you with a great experience while working with us. We do our best to respond as quickly as possible to your emails and phone calls, and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.

We would love to work with you! What are you waiting for…let’s get started!

dp profile picture

Design Pro 3
Design Pro 4

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

Tanya is amazing!

I can't recommend Design Pro enough. Tanya did an AMAZING job with my custom Save The Dates.

I had stumbled across some Save The Dates on Pinterest that were made by Design Pro. I instantly fell in love with them and wanted the same design for my fiance and I (NE Patriots game ticket Save The Dates). I took a screenshot of them and e-mailed Design Pro. Tanya got right back to me and made the process so incredibly easy. I was a little unsure about ordering from a company out-of-state, but figured I'd give them a try because of their outstanding reviews. I'm so happy I did! I get SO many compliments on mine. Do yourself a favor and give them a try! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • sophie

sophie · Married on 06/08/2019

She’s the best

Tanya is the best!!! I showed her what I wanted for my wedding, and she took my idea and made it even better!! I am very picky, and she always gives me something even better than what I hoped for! She also does everything- invitations, huggies, cups, you name it, she does it!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ashley L · Married on 02/23/2019

Could not of asked for a better experience!

I was planning a wedding within 4 months, I had found multiple sites to print invites and spend countless hours online but just could not get it right. I was referred by a friend to design pro and it was the best decision I ever made. I emailed them around 6:30 pm they responded to me that night and had a design emailed to me within 24 hours. It took less than a week for printing for invites & RSVP and the envelopes were included. The final product was stunning and better than I ever imagined. It was the easiest most affordable and stress free experience! I’d recommend them to anyone & everyone!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Design Pro FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25